Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little over a week ago, but close enough, right? ;)

Quote with something you gave away in the last week for pick of UV movie code for either The Road Warrior or Timecop, second one to quote with a giveaway in the last week will get the remaining code

both are HD versions
Since I already have it on the 360, I have no need for my steam copy for the 2k humble bundle. So, the first person to quote my post and include a picture of cat doing a striptease gets the original Bioshock on Steam.

No PMs.

Quote with something you gave away in the last week for pick of UV movie code for either The Road Warrior or Timecop, second one to quote with a giveaway in the last week will get the remaining code

both are HD versions
Sorry to bother you, how did you get a code for TimeCop!?!? Is it a BD copy from Walmart? stand alone (I don't think this exists) or double feature? I'm a JCVD fan! TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to bother you, how did you get a code for TimeCop!?!? Is it a BD copy from Walmart? stand alone (I don't think this exists) or double feature? I'm a JCVD fan! TIA
was given to me, but just checked, it is a Double feature Blood Sport / TimeCop...but I think code is only for TimeCop though

This here code is paper Mario. Was going to use it for the wii menu on wii u, turns out didnt not have the right controls. So here

A02T-G5BJ-2504-HUQB

The controls are the GameCube controller and the classic controller

This is pretty cool. We should start a thread just for users of this app so we can all exchange invite codes.
I've created a new topic just for AppNana codes if you want to check it out. It's under 'Contests & Free Stuff.' Probably the wrong category but oh well.

Code for Super Metroid on the Wii. Ordered this from Club Nintendo last year with some expiring coins, but never used it since. Hope somebody here can put it to good use. Enjoy!

Super Metroid Wii -

A02U-RLGU-268E-4XON

The two codes below are super Mario bros 2 and star fox 64. ATTENTION: Mario bros 2 is wii u ONLY and star fox is on the wii or the wii section in wii u. Enjoy

A05E-7PLA-2KER-7AAH
A03B-U9NT-1WKP-1859

Top is Mario bros 2
Star fox controls are GameCube controller and classic controller pro

The two codes below are super Mario bros 2 and star fox 64. ATTENTION: Mario bros 2 is wii u ONLY and star fox is on the wii or the wii section in wii u. Enjoy

A05E-7PLA-2KER-7AAH
A03B-U9NT-1WKP-1859

Top is Mario bros 2
Well, SMB 2 was lurked. Too lazy to check for starfox. Nice drop though

Top is Mario bros 2
thanks for the Star Fox Shadles!

i was able to get it even though it had been many hours.

dusted off the classic controller pro.

its still weird to hear slippy with a real voice. falco got killed :cry:

and thanks to darkblueprint for your laziness :D

thanks for the Star Fox Shadles!

i was able to get it even though it had been many hours.

dusted off the classic controller pro.

its still weird to hear slippy with a real voice. falco got killed :cry:

and thanks to darkblueprint for your laziness :D
just a quick question.. did you redeem it in the wii menu? i tried it on the wii u eshop and was told it wasn't valid, searched it up online and was told to go to the wii eshop and do it ..but didn't wanna hook up the wii sensor and use a wiimote

Xbox Zoo Tycoon Avatar Hat

Redeem this code on live.xbox.com or your console to add this item to your avatar"s wardrobe:

VH63C-2G9XG-QMVWX-MG762-TYYJZ

ON LIVE.XBOX.COM:  

1. Go to live.xbox.com and sign in to your account  

2. Click on 'Redeem Code' to go to your account page.  

3. Click on 'Redeem' and enter your 25-digit code.

ON XBOX 360:  

1. Press the Guide button on your Xbox 360 controller.  

2. Navigate to the Games tab.  

3. Select ‘Redeem Code’ and enter your 25-digit code.

ON XBOX ONE:  

1. Say the voice command “Xbox, use a code” or navigate to Store > Games > Use a code.  

2. Enter your 25-digit code to redeem.

Your Welcome :p

Nabisco Snack & Score code (100 points):
CWNCYY3DRJCKPJKX

25% off at Shutterfly:
DAHB-OZDD-XFD7-1KX8KB

10 free birth announcements at Shutterfly:
DAHF-5G36-5T7R-KS691N

just a quick question.. did you redeem it in the wii menu? i tried it on the wii u eshop and was told it wasn't valid, searched it up online and was told to go to the wii eshop and do it ..but didn't wanna hook up the wii sensor and use a wiimote
For future reference, you don't have to hook up a sensor bar to use Wii Mode on your Wii U. If you prop up your gamepad, you can use that instead.
http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1483/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xNDA3MjYxMTY5L3NpZC9HN2tacTVfbA%3D%3D

Taken already. When I finally get a code that hasn't been redeemed by a degenerate, regardless of what it is, it's going to feel like hitting the lottery.
Sorry to hear that bud I have just got another code for a 3 day Xbox live code I am posting now :)

I no what you mean though I am still to claim any code lol kinda hard with leechers but that's the internet these days.

Good luck to you finding and claiming one in the near future.

3 Day Xbox Live Gold Code

Redeem this code on live.xbox.com or your console to start your Xbox Live Gold Trial:

HWWR9-FJXJ9-XWY7M-3P9J4-KH6DG

ON LIVE.XBOX.COM:  

ON XBOX 360:  

ON XBOX ONE:  

1. Say the voice command “Xbox, use a code” or navigate to Store > Games > Use a code.  

If you use the code please quote the message so that others no it has been taken otherwise it annoys people and I would prefer people to no it has been taken without having to try multiple codes in the hopes 1 works.

3 Day Xbox Live Gold Code

Redeem this code on live.xbox.com or your console to start your Xbox Live Gold Trial:

HWWR9-FJXJ9-XWY7M-3P9J4-KH6DG

ON LIVE.XBOX.COM:

ON XBOX 360:

ON XBOX ONE:

If you use the code please quote the message so that others no it has been taken otherwise it annoys people and I would prefer people to no it has been taken without having to try multiple codes in the hopes 1 works.
lurked. Thanks for the code though.

Sorry to hear that why must people lurk them without even mentioning they got it.

Good luck next time.
Keep that in mind next time. If you want a registered user to get it, just dont post the code. Say something like "first person to quote this gets the code in a PM"

Keep that in mind next time. If you want a registered user to get it, just dont post the code. Say something like "first person to quote this gets the code in a PM"
Good point will do that in the future will help just members of C.A.G get them.

Another 3 day Xbox Live Gold Trail Code

First to PM gets the code.

GONE

Thank you for entering the Dunkin' Rocks Sweepstakes. Congratulations! You have just won one (1) free Music Download Code!

Your 8-digit code is fYKWmVfK

Follow these instructions to redeem your (1) free Music Download:

1. Go to www.livenation.com/dunkin

2. Click the “I Won Music Downloads” button. You will then be taken to http://www.amplifiedrewards.com

3. Click "Redeem" on the Amplified Rewards Home Page

4. Enter your code and account information at the bottom of the screen, under the "Customer Profile" section

5. If you are a first time user, create an account prior to clicking “Submit” to redeem your code. If you are a returning user, simply log-in

6. Browse the site and preview the music and select your free download

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back