Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a quick question.. did you redeem it in the wii menu? i tried it on the wii u eshop and was told it wasn't valid, searched it up online and was told to go to the wii eshop and do it ..but didn't wanna hook up the wii sensor and use a wiimote
i redeemed it on a wii in the shop channel.

no wii-u for me. maybe after they make a new zelda game and the hardware price goes way lower.

I agree about the price but that new zelda hyrule warriors is making me really really consider the Wii-U.
isnt the hyrule warriors like smashbros or something?

havent played smashbros since the game cube era, and it was on a friends copy iirc.

need ryu or akuma to be in it to get hooked on a fighting game.

i saw some trailer of the upcoming zelda game that looked pretty good, but waay too early to snag a system with only prototype/trailers around. some eyeball spider chases link on the horse using laser-beams at the end of the trailer and hes using a bow with explosive tips.

waiting around for (what eventually became) twilight princess took 1.5 console lifespans to show up.

Last edited by a moderator:
isnt the hyrule warriors like smashbros or something?

havent played smashbros since the game cube era, and it was on a friends copy iirc.

need ryu or akuma to be in it to get hooked on a fighting game.

i saw some trailer of the upcoming zelda game that looked pretty good, but waay too early to snag a system with only prototype/trailers around. some eyeball spider chases link on the horse using laser-beams at the end of the trailer and hes using a bow with explosive tips.

waiting around for (what eventually became) twilight princess took 1.5 console lifespans to show up.
Hyrul warriors is similar to the dynasty warriors series. Nothing like smash bros though.

[quote name="InsaneMan007" post="11988189" timestamp="1407375867"]Koala Kids
M7ZOK-W0NNL-ODJ5C-3Q5AJ-I4Q9T

Desura = enjoy[/quote]Didn't work. Pm me the code please? Thanks.

starbucks  pick of the week app  stubies

EYRM4JTHHPYP

4NAPJ64LWKL7

JJ9A76RYH69A

J7EELAXHJ64Y

6LLTENJ3PAAA

TYMLAK7L99NA

RR3HPWYT4KWL

LHE4EK773KRK

N9TEFXLHKKW9

WMMNWXYJLEF7

And like Always Enjoy!!!!

NVIDIA® Shield in-game item!......................................608d418920874b94bc5c5155385a4b6d

Here's how to redeem your item:

Step 1: Press F11 to open up the playverse overlay when you launch the game

Step 2: Open up the Settings menu by selecting the gear icon under your profile tab

Step 3: Click "Redeem Code"

Step 4: Enter your code and click "Redeem"

Step 5: Press F11 to close the playverse overlay.

Step 6: Show off your new item!

1st & 2nd person to Quote and Like this post gets a Steam key for Woodle Tree Adventures

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="Chamila26" post="11993517" timestamp="1407522325"]1[sup]st[/sup] & 2[sup]nd[/sup] person to Quote and Like this post gets a Steam key for Woodle Tree Adventures[/quote]

:)

1st person to Quote and Like this post will receive a Domino's Promo $4 gift card.

Important!!!: it expires tonight, 11:59 p.m. PST (so 4 hours from now)! So, you must be able to order from Domino's tonight. (It's from their recent Quikly's promotion, so that's why it expires.)

I don't need to buy any food tonight, so I might as well give it away before it expires.

1st person to Quote and Like this post will receive a Domino's Promo $4 gift card.

Important!!!: it expires tonight, 11:59 p.m. PST (so 4 hours from now)! So, you must be able to order from Domino's tonight. (It's from their recent Quikly's promotion, so that's why it expires.)

I don't need to buy any food tonight, so I might as well give it away before it expires.
What the heck,free pizza lol

[quote name="Punisher138" post="11996198" timestamp="1407626092"]48 Hour Xbox Live Trial

JJRDD-R3YJJ-GFHB3-MTM6G-8RHGT[/quote]thanks

For anyone looking for a free film Target Ticket has 20 SD films at $5. Then at checkout, use code "TEAMTARGET" for $5 off. Most of the films will transfer to Vudu/Flixster too.

w w w . targetticket. com/movies/-5-sd-movies/15439/2

For anyone looking for a free film Target Ticket has 20 SD films at $5. Then at checkout, use code "TEAMTARGET" for $5 off. Most of the films will transfer to Vudu/Flixster too.

w w w . targetticket. com/movies/-5-sd-movies/15439/2
Thanks man. Just got Tropic Thunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back