Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="bstringbean" post="12072262" timestamp="1410059422"]Disney Movie rewards for G-force DVD:

TD6CGWG76ND[/quote]

Thank you. I grabbed this one.

Got a free 3DS code Mighty Gunvolt for being a kickstarter backer of Mighty No. 9, but I don't own a 3DS...Enjoy!

A05K06A22E95NJLE

what are you going to get with yours peyton_manning?
Not sure. I've got 21 dollars before it. May buy Skyrim finally for 29.99. Even though it was like 12 bucks last week. But I only had 6 on my xbox last week, before the kong promo. May wait for next weeks sales to come out, too. You?

Edit- forgot to mention, they already e-mailed my codes. Awesome people at busy gamer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I got an email too, thanks for posting the link alexgo! And I'm either going to buy some various dlc, or a few of the arcade games. I'm glad we lucked into getting that link. Though it came in a set of 5 codes, I'm thankful for it alexgo.

Please and thank you. :)

-edit-
Looks like they're for Zoo Tycoon, do you know where to get more? Were they from a promo. I'm also trying to find some for my kids.
Sure I had another code I will send it along to you sorry was away from comp to post the other code.

PM Sent.

Again sorry for the delay and for you waiting.

WJPHWX9LTYRE

Hitman Go code.

Code Expiration: 5/10/2014 Hitman GO< This is a promotional code and is not for resale, has no cash value, and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Valid only on the UK iTunes Store. Requires iTunes account. Terms and Apple Privacy Policy apply, www.apple.com/legal/itunes/uk/terms.html. Must be 13+ and in the United Kingdom. iTunes 10.0 or later, compatible products and services required. Any in app purchases sold separately.

iPhone isn't required. I got it on my iPod. I have iPhone only apps on my iPod, it isn't jail broken either.

iPhone isn't required. I got it on my iPod. I have iPhone only apps on my iPod, it isn't jail broken either.
That is correct it is for any iDevice iPod, iPhone, iPad it does not matter if your jailbroken or not as it does not disrupt service from any apple services.

That is correct it is for any iDevice iPod, iPhone, iPad it does not matter if your jailbroken or not as it does not disrupt service from any apple services.
oh, I was told different, but people msu all the time so that could have lead to my confusion.

oh, I was told different, but people msu all the time so that could have lead to my confusion.
Easily understandable tbh.

image.jpg

I myself am jailbroken and will always jailbreak but here is a screen shot of the compatible devices.

OK so I have a 30 day trial for PS plus I got with destiny... Now it only works for new accounts PM for the code.

GONE.

Spacecom Closed Beta Key Giveaway
Key: 5EB4N-FWLX0-7YVXF
Keys expire September 13, 2014.
STEAM

Civilization V 50% Steam Discount Key Giveaway
Key: 465DY-TZPE8-TBW4M
STEAM

Neverwinter's Tyranny of Dragons Prize Pack Key Giveaway
Key: Uozv2216
http://www.perfectworld.com/arc/download

Broforce 25% Steam Discount Key Giveaway
Key: ENNDF-PDBPD-44BKQ
STEAM

BigHead BASH Alien Head Key Giveaway
Key: I-GSCA-N6YX-4IPU
http://spicyworld.spicyhorse.com/register.html

Spacecom Closed Beta Key Giveaway
Key: 5EB4N-FWLX0-7YVXF
Keys expire September 13, 2014.
STEAM

Civilization V 50% Steam Discount Key Giveaway
Key: 465DY-TZPE8-TBW4M
STEAM

Neverwinter's Tyranny of Dragons Prize Pack Key Giveaway
Key: Uozv2216
http://www.perfectworld.com/arc/download

Broforce 25% Steam Discount Key Giveaway
Key: ENNDF-PDBPD-44BKQ
STEAM

BigHead BASH Alien Head Key Giveaway
Key: I-GSCA-N6YX-4IPU
http://spicyworld.spicyhorse.com/register.html
All taken, but thanks for the great codes.

Smash Bros 3DS Early Access

A05V0F1Y1XDVB6AB

A05V4K9520L3QP62

A05V8PFV2UFF19PY

A05VCUMY31CYQA7J

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back