Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Smash Brothers 3DS demos that were e-mailed to me:

A05V3*HE2KET4S3F-----------------
  A05V75Y72W*HAJNT--------------
  A05VBAV0*0AHSALL------------------

----
I just removed one number from each code.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="Justin11" post="12092422" timestamp="1410660917"]Super Smash Brothers 3DS demos that were e-mailed to me:

A05V30HE2KET4S*F A05V*5Y72W2HAJNT A05VBAV0*0AHSALL
I just removed one number from each code.[/quote]
Could i have one?

Super Smash Brothers 3DS demos that were e-mailed to me:

A05V3*HE2KET4S3F-----------------
A05V75Y72W*HAJNT--------------
A05VBAV0*0AHSALL------------------

----
I just removed one number from each code.
The last two were lurked. Thanks for giving them away though.

Smash Brothers Demo Codes   x2

?05V9BRT0B?T$$YF

A05V@%1$2YW?7NP6

1st   ? = Samus ?XXX          $ =  $XXXXX  - Creatures that Captain Olimar plants

2nd   ? = ?XX  - Kid Icarus      $  = $XXXX  -  Red Luigi       %  =  %XXXX  -  Greek name of the god of the Underworld   @  =  @XXX Tree - The first dungeon in Ocarina of Time

Smash Brothers Demo Codes x2

?05V9BRT0B?T$$YF

A05V@%1$2YW?7NP6

1st ? = Samus ?XXX $ = $XXXXX - Creatures that Captain Olimar plants

2nd ? = ?XX - Kid Icarus $ = $XXXX - Red Luigi % = %XXXX - Greek name of the god of the Underworld @ = @XXX Tree - The first dungeon in Ocarina of Time
Thanks so much, used the first code.

743c19878d939630166df3d915627df3.jpg
863ec7b0e0d9d32ac97c339eb90eb382.jpg
d6b6b9198e8fccb67ca36e08d75bec65.jpg

Anyone interested in some Simon Pegg / Nick Frost movies? I have one UV code each for the following movies -- I'd like to spread the love, so post which one you would like and I'll PM the code. Obviously, first post for each movie gets it.

Shaun of the Dead

Hot Fuzz

Paul

The World's End

Anyone interested in some Simon Pegg / Nick Frost movies? I have one UV code each for the following movies -- I'd like to spread the love, so post which one you would like and I'll PM the code. Obviously, first post for each movie gets it.

Shaun of the Dead

Hot Fuzz

Paul

The World's End
The World's End please!!

Shaun of the Dead

Hot Fuzz

Paul

The World's End
Shaun of the Dead please

Shaun of the Dead

Hot Fuzz

Paul

The World's End
Paul Please

[quote name="Predator Ranger" post="12100123" timestamp="1410906898"]Anyone interested in some Simon Pegg / Nick Frost movies? I have one UV code each for the following movies -- I'd like to spread the love, so post which one you would like and I'll PM the code. Obviously, first post for each movie gets it.

Shaun of the Dead

Hot Fuzz
Paul

The World's End
[/quote]
Too late. Doh!

Hope this is a good place to put it.

Pokemon X/Y megastone for Heracross or Pinsir. Today's the last day to redeem it!

A4Z4RJ6QRTTUZ5JW

It was for my sister, but she had trouble getting her 3DS to connect. She got Heracross fine, but when she goes to the code entry screen, internet times out. Kept happening. Dunno what's up. She said I can post it on the interwebs since she won't be able to use it.

Just lemme know if you use it so I can cross it off.

Hope this is a good place to put it.

Pokemon X/Y megastone for Heracross or Pinsir. Today's the last day to redeem it!
A4Z4RJ6QRTTUZ5JW

It was for my sister, but she had trouble getting her 3DS to connect. She got Heracross fine, but when she goes to the code entry screen, internet times out. Kept happening. Dunno what's up. She said I can post it on the interwebs since she won't be able to use it.

Just lemme know if you use it so I can cross it off.
Where do you go to redeem this? The eshop?

This is your PlayStation®4 Code:
9D27-MDN8-GEFE

Redemption Instructions:

From the Madden NFL 15 Main Menu, navigate to the “Customize” menu (using the navigation options on the bar at the top of the Main Menu).
Select the “Extras” option.
Select “Redeem Code”.
Enter the code, select Continue when prompted, and confirm the download. There is no cost for this item.
Once the offer is downloaded and you return to Madden NFL 15, you will receive a “Code Accepted” pop-up.
To claim your items, go to Ultimate Team (from the “Play” Menu) and navigate to the “Items” menu.
Select “Unopened Packs”.
Your items will be awarded upon opening the pack. ENJOY!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for pre-ordering Madden 15 and registering your card at zreward.com.

Outlined below are the instructions on how to redeem your Digital Starter Strategy Guide.

Simply visit www.primagames.com/wsg_madden15 and follow the redemption instructions.

Redemption code: MADA1DYP9PO5

Thanks again,

PrimaGames.com

------------------------------------------------------------

Your BONUS Madden 15 Launch Day App Is Now Available!

As a special thank you for pre-ordering Madden 15, we are pleased to provide you with a code that can be redeemed for access to BONUS CONTENT available in the game’s ‘Launch Day’ digital app from Walmart.

This content includes a special digital guide with exclusive information, video, screenshots, and much more! The ‘Launch Day’ app is a must-have for every fan of Madden 15!

YOUR CODE: 8epy-5z3s-cmjb-afza

To redeem your code and unlock your bonus content, please follow the instructions on this page and learn how you can download Madden 15 'Launch Day' app on each of the available digital devices supported.

Thank you!

Your ZReward Team

how do people input psn codes so quick? That 3 section split is a pain in the ass and I am never quick about it. Ah well. lol
It's amazing how fast these codes get snapped up. Lurkers on the net I suppose. I'm all for codes being first come/first serve PMs, that way codes at least go to fellow CAGs.

Well figured I'd place these here for anyone who want them, These are Nosgoth beta codes which will give you access to the nosgoth closed beta till the point it opens up to everyone.

Codes are first come first serve, and please post which ones are taken for others.

Codes:

DEWUFE-227-BOGABE-015

TACUMA-377-BONACE-210

TAJUMA-225-BOWANA-235

DAGULE-355-COYAFE-215

PEWOFA-255-JOWABE-211

BACUFE-977-BODADA-036

TAJUDA-727-JADOPE-001

TEPOLE-377-CADOBA-036

PANODE-225-JOWOCE-206

CEWUFE-727-COYOCE-025