Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there ladies and gents. Here are three codes for the upcoming EVOLVE Beta on Xbox One.
When redeeming insert a number instead of the word. I figured that goes without saying but I enacted that so people can't super quickly grab them with a bot or some such. Enjoy.

9FTQQ-7RX7F-QKFT7-[SIX]PMWD-D[THREE]RWZ
JFYCM-X[THREE]QHP-PW [FOUR]RM-MHWT[NINE]-RDCPZ
339J3-[FOUR]D[FOUR]6W-VDJ3G-42[TWO]X2-KW9JZ

Big Alpha begins Thursday, October 30th at 9AM PDT exclusively on Xbox One and ends Sunday, November 2nd at 8PM PST. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have three for :xb1:  But why throw them to the scavengers?  Make me laugh and you'll get one.   :D/

I also have three for :xb1: But why throw them to the scavengers? Make me laugh and you'll get one. :D/
funny-popular-funny-pictures-with-captions-4-44-popular-funny-pictures-with-captions.jpg

lol

One Piece Unlimited World Vita - Anniversary Costume Pack DLC

8C8T - MLNN - QPRH

You cannot redeem this through the website it has to be entered directly on Vita/PS3 redeem code screen.

ya boy mario has a Final Fantasy X-2 PS Vita code he don't think he ever redeemed. 

like this post and ill choose a winner at random. 

Thats fair....right??

ya boy mario thinks Sunset Overdrive sucks

content code for some costume or some crap

JR4MP-QRRVC-KC3Y2-JHK2D-*****

first like gets last 5.

Some kind of DLC code for Destiny PS4.

I got it in an email from Best Buy this morning because I pre-ordered the new COD from there, which seemed random since it looks like it was a GameStop retailer exclusive.

I have no use for it, as I do not own Destiny due to my lifelong hover-bike phobia.

As a special reward, see below for a code and instructions for redeeming the Blacksmith Armor Shader, an in-game Destiny reward that personalizes the look of your character in shades of gunmetal gray, bullet brass yellow, and a metallic silver to your Guardian armor.

Redemption Instructions:

Playstation:
1. Sign in to your PlayStation® Network account or create your account by clicking on the PlayStation® Network icon
2. Select PlayStation® Store and then Redeem Codes
3. Enter code and click Continue
CoD_Destiny_Blacksmith_Armor_shader.jpg

Code: 9ARD-PENH-??C6

Each "?" is the same number between 0-9.

Some kind of DLC code for Destiny PS4.

I got it in an email from Best Buy this morning because I pre-ordered the new COD from there, which seemed random since it looks like it was a GameStop retailer exclusive.

I have no use for it, as I do not own Destiny due to my lifelong hover-bike phobia.

CoD_Destiny_Blacksmith_Armor_shader.jpg

[font='lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif]Code: 9ARD-PENH-??C6[/font]

[font='lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif]Each "?" is the same number between 0-9. [/font]
Lurked.

The Crew Closed Beta Key Massive Giveaway

Want to be a part of The Crew’s upcoming closed beta? Why wouldn’t you want to, right? Thanks to Ubisoft, we can make that happen. Yes, you read that right! PlayStation LifeStyle is giving you the chance to take part in the closed beta for Ubisoft’s upcoming social racer with our 150,000 closed beta key giveaway!

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2014/11/03/the-crew-closed-beta-key-massive-giveaway/#/slide/1

Click the link above, generate your unique code, and follow the directions to register the code for either XB1 or PS4. I can confirm the PS4 worked for me.

I've got a few things to give away. Message me with what it is that you want, and I'll send it to you. They are all codes. 1st come, 1st serve.

I've got a free month of OnLive Code to giveaway.

Dawngate (it's a MOBA) premium character and skin bundle to in-game shaper Eidolon Nissa.

Dungeons & Dragons code for an epic in-game item that will permanently buff your armor in the Neverwinter MMORPG. The Claw of Bahamut, typically only available inside the Dragonborn Legend Pack

Free Month of XSplit Premium

A $10 coupon code to Looney Labs online store.

Trion Worlds is granting access to the closed beta for Trove. I have a code for that.

Cleaning up some stuff and codes I have.

These are some PS4 codes that supposedly expired 10/31/2014, I don't know if they still work:

Warframe 50 Platinum 677P-R8NL-C9G7
Blacklight Retritubution 500 zcoin 7GGK-KTNQ-MBPA
Warframe 20,000 Credits + 3 Day Affinity Booster 5FBH-4BNC-2N83

This is for some Hunger Games mobile game 'Panem Run'
4000 Coins - 346351607597

Halo Escalation #1-3 Digital Editions
Go to digital.darkhorse.com/halo, must sign in or up for a Dark Horse digital account
Enter code MX2TNBTMZH

Gauntlet Lootcrate exclusive helm 'Mask of the Wyrm Slayer'
activate on Steam
LBCZY-3BXJW-JPJAM

iTunes tv episode 

Daniel tiger's Neighborhood     Code Expires 11/11/14

R7KF4ME6LWRK    

iTunes song 

Counting Crows - Palisades Park     Codes Expire 11/25/14

AEPJK9M3T3PK

XHERE77J6HLW