Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a Disney Movie Rewards code if anyone wants it, hit me with a PM and it's yours.

Edit: Claimed

Last edited by a moderator:
[H]

Gamestop coupon codes related to Disney Infinity which i got  for getting pro membership(was there in the receipt),  i don't have any idea on that. These codes expire tonight.

Send me PM if anyone needs them.

The voucher for these say they expired 3/31/2014 but they may still be good. Doesn't hurt to try.

Playstation Plus 30 day trial

J765-QFNJ-L3TC

Music Unlimited  30 DAY Trial

C9P6-F6N4-E7JE

Your BONUS Disney Infinity: Marvel Superheroes Launch Day App Is Now Available!

As a special thank you for pre-ordering Disney Infinity: Marvel Superheroes, we are pleased to provide you with a code that can be redeemed for access to BONUS CONTENT available in the game’s ‘Launch Day’ digital app from Walmart.

This content includes a special digital guide with exclusive information, video, screenshots, and much more!  The ‘Launch Day’ app is a must-have for every fan of Disney Infinity: Marvel Superheroes!

YOUR CODE: INFE6LSGNFEJ

I really like this approach. I will keep it in mind next time I post here. Less of a chance that a lurker snags
sorry to go off topic but on some of the other drop forums, ( I believe it was devilman who adressed the issue)

he listed some fair ways to drop off a free random codes such as the above method, trivia questions, members with posts ETC

all in all be creative and crafty with drops so you know someone among the community will be ensured that drop.

hope this helps

And Happy Holidays CAG's

[quote name="kicker_of_elves" post="12350120" timestamp="1419235636"]Thanks for pre-ordering WWE 2K15 and registering your card at zreward.com.
Outlined below are the instructions on how to redeem your Digital Starter Strategy Guide.
Simply visit www.primagames.com/wsg_wwe2k15 and follow the redemption instructions.
Redemption code: 5t88-g89z-nt9t-jfkf
Thanks again,
PrimaGames.com [/quote]

Thanks got it

This is your PlayStation®4 Code:

PC76-4CNP-328E

Redemption Instructions:
  1. From the Madden NFL 15 Main Menu, navigate to the “Customize” menu (using the navigation options on the bar at the top of the Main Menu).
  2. Select the “Extras” option.
  3. Select “Redeem Code”.
  4. Enter the code, select Continue when prompted, and confirm the download. There is no cost for this item.
  5. Once the offer is downloaded and you return to Madden NFL 15, you will receive a “Code Accepted” pop-up.
  6. To claim your items, go to Ultimate Team (from the “Play” Menu) and navigate to the “Items” menu.
  7. Select “Unopened Packs”.
  8. Your items will be awarded upon opening the pack. ENJOY!

sorry to go off topic but on some of the other drop forums, ( I believe it was devilman who adressed the issue)

he listed some fair ways to drop off a free random codes such as the above method, trivia questions, members with posts ETC

all in all be creative and crafty with drops so you know someone among the community will be ensured that drop.

hope this helps

And Happy Holidays CAG's
Ahh Devilman, stealing my glory yet again! My rival and forum BFF (unofficially lol :p

[quote name="Babydraggie" post="12351915" timestamp="1419289762"]Ahh Devilman, stealing my glory yet again! My rival and forum BFF (unofficially lol :p[/quote]
???

I have a $4 Domino's Gift Card which expires on the 24th of December that I will not be able to use. PM me for the code.

Edit: Gone

random codes from Pax Prime 

Tome Immortal arena Free Guardian 5917-0900
another 6867-6196

Shadowgate 50% off on steam 9TYDT-XNL4J-LA2MY

The Elder Scrolls online Limited Edition Pet  N4JH5K34R3G5A79D59N5

First post might as well be a free code post

Thought I could use the Red Envelope gift thingys from Bing Rewards to stuff some stockings for free, but turns out you can't stack em or get things for absolutely free.I only used one of the four. So now I have virtually no use for them, and my CAG friends can get some lates gifts with them, if you want. This takes $15 off your order. Three codes below:

#1: MSEQACNGX1J41OJY

#2: MSEQJGCGSYCHRNB2

#3: MSEQJOGUBRKDP2M1

I'd like it if you let me know you used one.

Free Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles iTunes HD code to the first person to tell me the holiday Virgin Mobile was promoting in their holiday commercials in the mid 00s

[quote name="gatordeve86" post="12360073" timestamp="1419563146"]Free Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles iTunes HD code to the first person to tell me the holiday Virgin Mobile was promoting in their holiday commercials in the mid 00s[/quote]Happy Chrismahanukwanzakah!

-edit-
Doh! My past wouldn't submit. Finally did but by then it was too late I guess. :(

Here are some crappy games I can't get rid of. If anyone actually wants them, go for it and have fun!

Penguins Arena: Sedna's World (Family Friendly FPS?) = WH0B4-W67KY-VFGC5 (Steam code)

Flower Shop: Winter In Fairbrook (Dating/Farming sim) = claimed

Sacraboar (RTS game) = claimed

All used already. Thought i might get lucky being on this late. Thank you, though.

P.S. Your Xbox One was stolen?!?! That sucks! :(
Yeah it sucks, had only enough money for a new xbox 360.. Filled up the 500gb hard drive quickly. Sorry you didnt get the code before someone else got it

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back