Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starbucks pick of the week iTunes

The New Basement Tapes - Florida Key

First person to quote this with a picture of somewhere in the Florida Keys I will PM the code.

The New Basement Tapes - Florida Key

First person to quote this with a picture of somewhere in the Florida Keys I will PM the code.
Florida_Keys_1920x1200_large_090810.jpg

Bring the Yuletide cheer to your levels in LittleBigPlanet 3 on PS3™ and PS4™ with this treasure trove of costumes, objects, decorations and stickers. Your free voucher code is only valid until 3rd January 2015, so redeem it now and get creating!

G3GD-LRNT-FRRL

Enjoy an episode of American Horror Story
Test your nerves this Christmas with the first episode from Season 1 of the critically acclaimed American Horror Story. Your episode is available to download until 31 January 2015 and will be added to your digital collection stored in the cloud accessed through the 'My Videos' section of the store. The full American Horror Story Season 1 box set is available now on PlayStation Store.

HAJT-6GNJ-9TC3

PlayStation®4 Christmas theme
Bring some festive cheer to your PS4™ home screen: redeem the voucher below on PlayStation®Store to receive an exclusive PS4 theme.

68DB-37NC-CMPP

PlayStation®3 Christmas theme
PS3™ players can also get in the spirit: we’ve got another Christmas console theme to give away with this exclusive voucher.

H2RT-49NE-7LR4

"Here's our present for you! To say thank you for being a loyal subscriber, we've got a FREE copy of Penguins Arena: Sedna's World for some Christmas fun! No strings attached, just a gift from the Bundle Stars team to you:

258WL-PFB6R-2L0J4"

This email confirms that you've selected : 250 Virtual Currency for NBA2K15 (might we say, you have great taste).

GPT4D-FNCHR-GKQBI-BW12S-ANZRY

Redemption Instructions:

To redeem your code: Launch NBA 2K15 on PS4 or Xbox One. 
Follow on screen instructions to create your MyPLAYER Account (if you're new to the series). 
Select Options/Features> Locker Codes> Enter Code and input your code.
This code becomes invalid after use. Subject to Terms of Use. www.take2games.com/legal. Non-Refundable. Not valid for purchase or resale. The code will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and cannot be redeemed for cash.

*Code expires 1/1/2015.

This email confirms that you've selected : $25 Restaurant.com® E-Gift Certificate (might we say, you have great taste).

Redemption Instructions:

Please check your email to find your digital code. 
Restaurant.com offers the best discount dining deals on the web! It's as easy as 1 - 2 - 3! 
1) Simply go to http://mycokerewards.restaurant.com and enter your code. 
2) Search for the restaurant of your choice from among our thousands of partners nationwide. 
3) Print your restaurant-specific certificate and ENJOY!

As a special reward, see below for a code and instructions for redeeming the Blacksmith Armor Shader, an in-game Destiny reward that personalizes the look of your character in shades of gunmetal gray, bullet brass yellow, and a metallic silver to your Guardian armor.

Redemption Instructions:

Playstation:
1. Sign in to your PlayStation® Network account or create your account by clicking on the PlayStation® Network icon
2. Select PlayStation® Store and then Redeem Codes
3. Enter code and click Continue

Xbox:
Redeem your token code to your Xbox 360 console.
1. Sign in to My Account. First-time gamers will be prompted to create a new account profile by joining Xbox LIVE.
2. Hit the Xbox Guide on your controller. Go to the Xbox Store.
3. Select Redeem Code and enter the unique code as shown below.

Redeem your token code to your Xbox One console
1. Make sure your console is connected to broadband Internet
2. Say "Xbox, use a code" (Kinect must be connected)
3. Select Xbox Store >> Browse games >> Use a code

In Game Redemption Instructions:
1. Retrieve the Armor Shader in the Destiny game from the Postmaster Vendor in the Tower
2. Obtain Level 20 to unlock the Armor Shader use for your Guardian
3. Apply the Blacksmith Armor Shader from your Inventory Screen

MKT_WB_Spacer.gif

Code: XV6XM-GTFCP-TQM2R-P6X39-7FP6Z

As a special reward, see below for a code and instructions for redeeming the Blacksmith Armor Shader, an in-game Destiny reward that personalizes the look of your character in shades of gunmetal gray, bullet brass yellow, and a metallic silver to your Guardian armor.

Redemption Instructions:

Playstation:
1. Sign in to your PlayStation® Network account or create your account by clicking on the PlayStation® Network icon
2. Select PlayStation® Store and then Redeem Codes
3. Enter code and click Continue

Xbox:
Redeem your token code to your Xbox 360 console.
1. Sign in to My Account. First-time gamers will be prompted to create a new account profile by joining Xbox LIVE.
2. Hit the Xbox Guide on your controller. Go to the Xbox Store.
3. Select Redeem Code and enter the unique code as shown below.

Redeem your token code to your Xbox One console
1. Make sure your console is connected to broadband Internet
2. Say "Xbox, use a code" (Kinect must be connected)
3. Select Xbox Store >> Browse games >> Use a code

In Game Redemption Instructions:
1. Retrieve the Armor Shader in the Destiny game from the Postmaster Vendor in the Tower
2. Obtain Level 20 to unlock the Armor Shader use for your Guardian
3. Apply the Blacksmith Armor Shader from your Inventory Screen
MKT_WB_Spacer.gif
Code: XV6XM-GTFCP-TQM2R-P6X39-7FP6Z
Snagged this. Thanks dude.

This email confirms that you've selected : $25 Restaurant.com® E-Gift Certificate (might we say, you have great taste).

Redemption Instructions:

Please check your email to find your digital code.
Restaurant.com offers the best discount dining deals on the web! It's as easy as 1 - 2 - 3!
1) Simply go to http://mycokerewards.restaurant.com and enter your code.
2) Search for the restaurant of your choice from among our thousands of partners nationwide.
3) Print your restaurant-specific certificate and ENJOY!
Redeemed thanks

[SIZE=14.4444446563721px]Fuel Up For Battle code (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare) from the inside of a 12-pack of Mountain Dew:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.4444446563721px]ERRZLEPW6B[/SIZE]

I have some random codes from past lootcrates. I could not find an exp. date so i'm not sure if they are still valid.

Smite: Unlock Thanatos & Exclusive Jack The Reaper Skin

JR345DCCD34340911

Halo Escalation #1-3 Digital Editions

REDEMPTION INSTRUCTIONS: digital.darkhorse.com/halo     sign in or sign up for a dark horse digital account.

JAHHASRXTZ

Doctor Who Legacy App: Unlocks 11 Doctors, Rose Tyler, Clara, and K-9

7427-4345-5553-5794

Annie - It's the hard knock life
Cast Recording

First person to quote this with a picture of Annie circa 1982 I will PM the code.

Xbox Silver Samurai Avatar Outfit Male - XDG3X-QC3TD-CG2RH-2F3CR-VVC7Z

Female - PFCM2-TWPXW-99WVW-76C3R-TC63Z

Wolverine Claws - C3XGT-DX4GK-G269M-6RCP2-7QCWZ

Not sure if these still work.

Desura

Words for Evil GYI7G-IN4NZ-K87FM-JUE75-HUMAU

One Day for Ched JJ02P-WOOOX-U619T-6WKSV-RD6NB

Steam

Victim of Xen https://www.indiegala.com/game?game_id=6fa850c0320011e4b80bc98603f4973c

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams https://www.indiegala.com/game?game_id=8804fc1133e811e488111f1e29c73277

Please do others a favor and post if you take something or something was already lurked when you tried it!
I don't usually get here in time so greed got the best of me i'm afraid, and i got the rest. Thank you so much! :) Between myself and my kids, we'll get a lot of fun out of these. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="Treyjyert" post="12383155" timestamp="1420328322"]I've got a handful of codes for Starbucks App of the Week: VVVVVV for iTunes. PM me if you'd like one. I'll update when they're gone.[/quote]

PM'd bud thanks for the chance of a app :)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Itunes Digital copy

1. Go to paramountdigitalcopy.com/tmnt or log in to your iTunes account and go to the Redeem page

JYLATM9RKH3N

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back