Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 2x 1x MonHun 4 demo codes, first 2 quotes from members with at least 200 posts get them.

Last edited by a moderator:
These codes came in the box with Destiny on PS4:

Vanguard Armory:  BL3N-ATNR-RQH7

30-Day PS+ trial (new users only): MKL4-QKN4-PGTM

Starbucks pick of the week iBook Apple

Make your own rules diet
by Tara Stiles

First person to quote this with a picture of your favorite junk food I will PM the code.
CIN_NewProd_0214_400px5.jpg

Blessed

I have two early access Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate demo codes for the 3DS.  First two people to quote this post can have one each.

EDIT: Codes claimed.

Free $20 Shutterfly via Kelloggs Family Reward

Quote and reply with a picture of Gokai Yellow's actress!

GONE to theDevilman!

Thank you! This is for my Mom. She's been trying to get tons of digital pics printed forever so this will be a great treat for her.
There is a referral link in my signature that will get you 101 FREE 4x6 prints from Shutterfly for new accounts. This is double the usual amount of 50 free prints for new accounts. Combine that with the $20 and you'll be set.

There is a referral link in my signature that will get you 101 FREE 4x6 prints from Shutterfly for new accounts. This is double the usual amount of 50 free prints for new accounts. Combine that with the $20 and you'll be set.
Hi, Ironman8! I actually just tried your referral link and it said that the offer is expired...? Was this just a limited time thing?

Starbucks pick of the week Apple store Game

VVVVVV
Confront a strange challenging world

GONE! code sent

Starbucks pick of the week Apple store Game

VVVVVV
Confront a strange challenging world

First person to quote this with a picture of one of the aliens from the 1980's mini series that has V as the title I will PM the code.
633592306908860765.jpg

How's that?

$100 off minimum order of $160 Nakedwines.com

delivery included.

First time customers only.  You must purchase 6, 12, or 15 750 ml bottles of wine totaling at least $160 in a single purchase.  Not valid for shipment to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Indiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, S. Dakota, and Utah.

PM me.

Got a code for $5 off an order of $60 or more from play Asia. Alright deal if someone's ordering Amiibos or something! Expires feb 15th. Respond if you decide to use it. HX-LHS-SGE

I completely forgot about this key for months, so I don't give guarantee that it is still valid.

League of Legends Arclight Varus skin (for North America Server)

NATF77*XLY*DLN

* - 8th letter of english alphabet

Starbucks pick of the week App store

ComicBook!
Give your pics classic comic features

First person to quote this with a picture of a McFarlane cover from back in his Amazing Spider-Man years I will PM the code.

[quote name="Gorilla Monsoon" post="12439976" timestamp="1422135200"]Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

http://www.foxredeem.com[/quote]
I had redeemed it on Google Play and it should have shown that to anyone else trying. But if someone else clicked on "Google Play" where it said, "this code had already been redeemed with Google Play" they can hijack the process if it hasn't complete yet. My phone froze up so someone was able to do that. :( So even when I'm fast enough, I'm still not fast enough. Ugh. Thank you, tough.

I had redeemed it on Google Play and it should have shown that to anyone else trying. But if someone else clicked on "Google Play" where it said, "this code had already been redeemed with Google Play" they can hijack the process if it hasn't complete yet. My phone froze up so someone was able to do that. :( So even when I'm fast enough, I'm still not fast enough. Ugh. Thank you, tough.
Sorry bro, probably was me since I got the movie. I thought that it was giving me the thing cause I had redeemed on google play and when I clicked it I got the movie. Sorry

^its whoever completes it first just like in itunes you can get the popup to download now or later, if someone beats you to that its theirs. Same with PSN many can get to comfirmation screen but only the fastest to complete gets the code.

[quote name="JRVD" post="12440047" timestamp="1422137167"]Sorry bro, probably was me since I got the movie. I thought that it was giving me the thing cause I had redeemed on google play and when I clicked it I got the movie. Sorry[/quote]
All good. At least you said thank you and weren't a lurker. :) I didn't even see your post until after I posted. And at least it wasn't Epic who gets nearly everything. lol :p ;)

I personally will not drop codes nor do first-come giveaways. A mad rush to be first like vultures isn't very civilized. But to each their own. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back