Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="shadowneko003" post="12545637" timestamp="1425430115"]I wasn't too picky. I just wanted to give people a chance to get the code since some stuff gets pick right after people post "i have a free code".

Anyway, I got some codes for:

Comicbook! ios app x 5
Shades: A Simple Puzzle Game x 10

Simply just quote the post.[/quote]comicbook please

I wasn't too picky. I just wanted to give people a chance to get the code since some stuff gets pick right after people post "i have a free code".

Comicbook! ios app x 5

Simply just quote the post.

May I have Shades

Last edited by a moderator:
shadowneko003, on 03 Mar 2015 - 7:48 PM, said:
I wasn't too picky. I just wanted to give people a chance to get the code since some stuff gets pick right after people post "i have a free code".

Comicbook! ios app x 5

I would like a comics iOS app thx

Remaining codes

Comicbook! ios app x 7
Shades: A Simple Puzzle Game ios app x 10

May I have a Comicbook! app too please

Remaining codes

Comicbook! ios app x 7
Shades: A Simple Puzzle Game ios app x 10

Shades sounds interesting, if you have any left? Thanks!

I have a Club Nintendo code for Wii Music (20 coins) that's likely already been used (bought it used, haven't tried to use it myself since I don't need it), but feel free to PM me if you want to take a whack at it. Only stipulation I have is that I have to recognize you (i.e. random forum lurkers without avatars are probably out).

I underestimated how quickly people were going to jump on that. Sorry, guys.

I have a Club Nintendo code for Wii Music (20 coins) that's likely already been used (bought it used, haven't tried to use it myself since I don't need it), but feel free to PM me if you want to take a whack at it. Only stipulation I have is that I have to recognize you (i.e. random forum lurkers without avatars are probably out).
me!

First person to PM me the name of Gwen Stacy's band from 'Edge of Spider-Verse 2' I'll give you a code for Spider-Gwen #1 

Who wants a Flip Note 3DS code?

Quote and answer:

Who says "Always bring a banana to a party?" Hint: It's a character that's in a show that's been going on for 51 years.

The catch, your post timestamp has to be at 10:26am pacific time or after

Quote and answer:

Who says "Always bring a banana to a party?" Hint: It's a character that's in a show that's been going on for 51 years.

You do know anyone can get a code for free just by signing up to Club Nintendo, right? No need to make this giveaway so hard lol.

i know.  but some people don't want to sign up like my friend who doesnt want to sign up for CN and ends up giving most of his codes to me. =]

i just want to give people a chance to get something without having to stalk this thread.

i know. but some people don't want to sign up like my friend who doesnt want to sign up for CN and ends up giving most of his codes to me. =]

i just want to give people a chance to get something without having to stalk this thread.
Oh, I see.

My friend would like a code. I don't know the answer to your question, but can I have the code? :)

Quote and answer:

I think I know: Doctor Who?

Quote and answer:

The Doctor from Doctor Who?

Ps4 shadow of mordor
blood hunter warband and flesh burner warband missions
h2q3-tbnn-a6kp

Ps3 batman arkham origins
deathstroke challenge pack
gjdh-agnl-jj8m

[quote name="NSpectreGarrus" post="12554792" timestamp="1425831081"]UV:
If I Stay

Transformers Dark of the Moon (iTunes)
ypeptn974hxl

DMR
Million Dollar Arm
gpqr6kszv5r[/quote]
Without fail, I am never around for movie codes. Ugh. lol. Even if I were, I doubt I would be fast enough.

Thank you, though. :)

In order to help those who don't permalurk, I'm not including the website to redeem on and will take out one number from each code. It won't be the same number for each code, though. Some of these may have expired. Please be civil and don't hoard. Good luck CAGers.

Redbox buy 1 get 1 (expires tonight in an hour or so)  QRKJ9KKX

Pompeii EPMF QKRS BQ6V C8D*

Godzilla 2BX23TK*6BTK

Captain Phillips CAPQCHRZWFGEWPK*

Silver Linings Playbook  VPKYX6KPZ2*39UR1  iTUNES: KRJHMYAN*PTL   ALSO  YF4NK7YM6J*K

Snitch  A*PWMK4XP7HR

Project X       77MJGT*6T4XJ

Harold and Kumar collection  CCKBCXV*X97F

Cloud Atlas  YHWFJMFJ3*G7

That's my Boy  MTDT Q*VR 4DSN Y7Z9

The Apparition MVWJ6THJ*G3Y

Battleship FKKLRLNLNPA* (no numbers in this code, so * is within the last 10 letters of the alphabet)

In order to help those who don't permalurk, I'm not including the website to redeem on and will take out one number from each code. It won't be the same number for each code, though. Some of these may have expired. Please be civil and don't hoard. Good luck CAGers.

Redbox buy 1 get 1 (expires tonight in an hour or so) QRKJ9KKX

Godzilla 2BX23TK*6BTK

Silver Linings Playbook VPKYX6KPZ2*39UR1 iTUNES: KRJHMYAN*PTL ALSO YF4NK7YM6J*K

Snitch A*PWMK4XP7HR

Project X 77MJGT*6T4XJ

Harold and Kumar collection CCKBCXV*X97F

Cloud Atlas YHWFJMFJ3*G7

That's my Boy MTDT Q*VR 4DSN Y7Z9

Battleship FKKLRLNLNPA* (no numbers in this code, so * is within the last 10 letters of the alphabet)
I got the Harold and Kumar collection, thank you!

[quote name="bstringbean" post="12555900" timestamp="1425870808"]In order to help those who don't permalurk, I'm not including the website to redeem on and will take out one number from each code. It won't be the same number for each code, though. Some of these may have expired. Please be civil and don't hoard. Good luck CAGers.

Godzilla 2BX23TK*6BTK

Snitch A*PWMK4XP7HR

Project X 77MJGT*6T4XJ

Cloud Atlas YHWFJMFJ3*G7

Battleship FKKLRLNLNPA* (no numbers in this code, so * is within the last 10 letters of the alphabet)[/quote]
Holy #$@! Every one I tried was already used. And I was faster than I've ever been. :( Thank you, though.

Godzilla 2BX23TK*6BTK

Snitch A*PWMK4XP7HR

Project X 77MJGT*6T4XJ

Cloud Atlas YHWFJMFJ3*G7

Thanks! Got Battleship.

Used YF4NK7YM6J*K Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back