Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twisty Hollow IOS. Free codes from Starbucks. See attached picture. Codes expire 7/7

attachicon.gif
twisty_hollow.jpg
Got the YJ3N6P6J3NRA code!

Thank you m8!!

Free 8" x 10" framed canvas print from ClickPhotos.com*:

BING8FRCRT

*You just pay shipping and sales tax (if applicable). Featured offer for Bing Rewards members valued at $74.95. Upload your favorite digital photo and have it turned into a magnificent framed canvas print. Your image will be printed on archival quality canvas designed to last a lifetime, mounted and then framed in your choice of black or espresso finish. Rewards that last a lifetime – place your order today!

8"x10" (Outside dimension) Framed canvas print promo code expires 05/10/2016. Limit: 1 code per transaction, 1 time use of code only. Code must not be copied, sold, or otherwise offered. Sales tax (if applicable) and shipping not included. Email [email protected] with any questions or for more information. Offer available for online ordering only. Retail store pickup not available. Cannot be combined with other offers. Not redeemable for cash. Offer subject to cancellation or change at any time. Other terms and conditions may apply. See ClickPhotos.com for details. © 2015 ClickPhotos.com

Free 8x8 Photo Book from Shutterfly.com**:

KE93-1DXA-4P4F-X2NP1D

1. Sign up or log in at shutterfly.com/kelloggs

2. Enter your Shutterfly code

3. Order your free photo book by 7/31/15. Valid for one code entry

**Offer expires July 31, 2015 (11:59 P.M. PT). Offer is good for one free 20-standard finish page 8x8 hard photo cover photo book through shutterfly.com our mobile-friendly site or the Shutterfly Photo Story app for iPad. Offer cannot be redeemed more than once per account and/or billing address. This particular offer code can only be redeemed once. Taxes, shipping, and handling will apply. Customer may add options to their 8x8 book (additional pages, StorytellingTM styles and elements, photo book accessories, other cover types, etc.) at additional cost. Alternatively, customer may apply the current price of a 20-standard finish page 8x8 hard photo cover photo book (after taking into account any current discounts on shutterfly.com) toward the purchase of a larger photo book. Not valid on 5x7, 7x9, or 8x8 soft cover photo books, prepaid plans, other products, prior purchases and purchases made on the Shutterfly apps. Valid for the intended recipient only. Cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with other offers or credits. Not valid for resale.

Here are some free UV/iTunes codes, same code should work for both formats;

Jurassic Park: R9NJJA4E6JKJ www.universaldigitalcopy.com/jurassicpark

Jurassic Park The Lost World: XTAR7A3N99J4 /lostworld

Jurassic Park 3: MXF67AEMKP33 /jurassicpark3

Jaws: RXY6JMY64E4X /jawsdvd

Top Gun: 79KM9JTNXL6J www/paramountuv.com/topgun www.paramountdigitalcopy/topgun

[quote name="markingsmart" post="12784023" timestamp="1435975345"]Here are some free UV/iTunes codes, same code should work for both formats;

Top Gun: 79KM9JTNXL6J www/paramountuv.com/topgun www.paramountdigitalcopy/topgun[/quote] Thanks got jaws and the first Jurassic park.

[quote name="markingsmart" post="12784023" timestamp="1435975345"]Here are some free UV/iTunes codes, same code should work for both formats;

Top Gun: 79KM9JTNXL6J www/paramountuv.com/topgun www.paramountdigitalcopy/topgun[/quote]
Thanks got Jaws UV

Here are some free UV/iTunes codes, same code should work for both formats;

Top Gun: 79KM9JTNXL6J www/paramountuv.com/topgun www.paramountdigitalcopy/topgun
Everything was redeemed :(

DONKEY KONG 3DS-CLB A068-TS12-25EW-0CWG

MARIO GOLF 3DS - CLUB A03E-L2R8-1R15-FY0Q

3DS CODES FROM CLUB NINTENDO, DONT WANT. GREAT GAMES ENJOY.

I'm clearing out a bunch of crap lying around.  No idea if the codes are even any good.  Please don't PM me asking if I have anything else, because I don't.

Humble Bundle is giving away Mibibli's Quest and a Humble Bundle Exclusive DLC Pack for free (scroll down):

https://www.humblebundle.com/

I didn't know what the hell it was or what it was for, so I got one and decided I don't want it. Here's mine:

https://www.humblebundle.com/downloads?key=TvnSG2kwZmCr3tnm
Same here, I only collect steam games, well and Console games too, but that's another story.

Here is my key; https://www.humblebundle.com/?key=qeU6RqUnkXSqZc7V&guard=SVR55KG

So let's see how fast this goes.

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you Broken Age

...for OUYA.
DGRTNER7NT
I don't own a Ouya, but I would like to see an update about how long it will take for this code to be used, just out of interest, seeing the split second it takes for other type of codes to be used. :p

If you would be so kind. :)

Not exactly a code drop... but  :whee: Rainbow 6 Siege Beta Access!

VIA Reddit;

IGN is sending out the beta codes now. I just got mine and I'm sure many of you got them too.

• Make sure to register your code to your platform and account.
  • Alpha players get Beta automatically.
  • Beta is in September 24, 2015.
http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/home/index.aspx

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:15569]

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't own a Ouya, but I would like to see an update about how long it will take for this code to be used, just out of interest, seeing the split second it takes for other type of codes to be used. :p
If you would be so kind. :)
Oh, I'd love to know too, but I have no way of checking.

So whoever out there who grabs that code above, please let us know. You fascinate us.

Oh, I'd love to know too, but I have no way of checking.

So whoever out there who grabs that code above, please let us know. You fascinate us.
I went to the Ouya site to find out more about redeeming those codes and I immediatly got a screen with a code for ouya.

Don't know what it's for but I hope someone can use it.

Ouya code: XEVVX3NNBU

Don't know if it is a single use or a universal code but if you go to google and type:

ouya redeem code

It will be the first hit that is called:

OUYA - Claim Your Code

When you click that it will give you a code, but I don't know if it will be the same or another code.

And like helveticastandard says, please let us know when you use them, it is interesting to see how long it will take for a Ouya code to be used.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back