Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurassic Park (1993) – Digital Copy

www.UniversalDigitalCopy.com/JurassicPark

Code: XEE3TWHXEPYX

EDIT 1:

Shutter Island (2010) – UV Digital Copy

Vudu.com/redeem

Code: 6JKX99BMJ3B7

EDIT 2:

The Lost World: Jurassic Park (1997) – Digital Copy

www.UniversalDigitalCopy.com/LostWorld

Code: 34KFWTT4JH6M

EDIT 3:

The Chronicles of Riddick (2004) – UV Digital Copy

UniversalDigitalCopy.com/Riddick

Code: LNHNWPT7N6AP

EDIT 4:

Jurassic Park III (2001) – Digital Copy

www.UniversalDigitalCopy.com/JurassicPark3

Code: L7AAR7M9FAK6

EDIT 5:

Dazed and Confused (1993) – UV Digital Copy

UniversalDigitalCopy.com

Code: NLAT3NR7JE96

EDIT 6:

Last Knights (2015) – UV Digital Copy

Redeemmovie.com

Code: 9JQY37CHBMFM

Maggie (2015) – UV Digital Copy

Redeemmovie.com

Code: HQCQCCM34HJ2
Wow, can't believe i missed all of these. Especially Last Knights. :( Thank you, though. :)

1 free Holiday Ornament (Metal in square or rectangle) from Shutterfly:

MS2N-976D-FCST-2VJHBU

*Offer expires December 29, 2015 (11:59 P.M. PT). Offer is good for one free square or rectangle shaped metal ornament through shutterfly.com or our mobile-friendly site. Offer cannot be redeemed more than once per account and/or billing address. This particular offer code can only be redeemed once. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply. Not valid on other ornament shapes/types, prepaid plans, other products, prior purchases and purchases made on the Shutterfly apps. Valid for the intended recipient only. Cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with other offers or credits. Not valid for resale.
Lurked

Happy Thanksgiving! Ordered some micro sd cards and got some Free 8x8 Shutterfly Photobooks. Comes with stipulation of one per account (allegedly). You'll probably have to pay for shipping. Codes from Amazon.com

AM54-0H0D-JF5E-HFSP77
AM54-95JU-HYK9-4ZAMSY
AM54-E7JK-3RPM-NZWU08
AM54-D4RU-KJMV-3YB59G
All used. Gosh man at least tell people when you use the codes. I swear I wish lurkers would be locked out.

Shout out to Gun and Judge

[quote name="markingsmart" post="13069360" timestamp="1448850247"]Terminator Genisys iTunes digital copy

KKKHX9HALWKT[/quote]Thanks markingsmart.

I have an extra Gears of War 3 code that I do not need. To avoid lurkers, I will give it to the first person to PM me.

GONE

Last edited by a moderator:
To avoid lurkers snatching them up I have two movie codes to giveaway. The first to quote this post gets first pick & the second gets the other movie. The two movies are:

Batman Assault on Arkham digital HD/UV

Paddington Digital HD/UV

[quote name="Treyjyert" post="13072395" timestamp="1448939038"]To avoid lurkers snatching them up I have two movie codes to giveaway. The first to quote this post gets first pick & the second gets the other movie. The two movies are:

Paddington Digital HD/UV[/quote]

paddington please :)

[quote name="Treyjyert" post="13072395" timestamp="1448939038"]To avoid lurkers snatching them up I have two movie codes to giveaway. The first to quote this post gets first pick & the second gets the other movie. The two movies are:

Paddington Digital HD/UV[/quote]
2nd or ,1st?

Paddington Digital HD/UV[/quote]wow I thought it said PM.

14 Day Xbox Live Code - PX96P-PV643-M96CP-2X3X9-Q8G77

2 Day Xbox Live Code - MJRND-JW33F-T8GPK-J4HXF-Q9KV4

Please say when you have taken the code :) .

Both taken. That's why I say codes should be given on a Quote basis. That way is garanteed to know who got it and when.

hello all. im mario. i drop codes. 

Just Cause 2 Xbox One download code.

bought jc3 and already have jc2 on steam. 

like this post  and i'll select someone at random exactly 1 hour. fair is fair. 

soowwwrry lurkers. 

I have a code good for a 12-Month 8x11 Wall Calendar from Shutterfly.  If you would like to win this code, just like this post.  I'll choose a winner tomorrow after I get off work. Good luck.

I got an Email from Bing! about a free Shutterfly ornament (still pay shipping)

If anybody wants it, send me a PM :)
Tried to drop this earlier, but I guess nobody wanted it?

Quote this if you want it, I'm sure people like these things with the holidays coming up :)

[quote name="Rollobobo" post="13076633" timestamp="1449112432"]PS4 Scarecrow Missions, Harley Quinn Story Pack, and Exclusive Skins (3 DLCs) - DCKC-9QNK-KF6H[/quote]

Thnx I got this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back