Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings, and welcome to the closed Beta for The Tomorrow Children!
Your participation is highly valued as YOU will help provide information that impacts the development of the game. This beta test is a large scale network test in order to improve the overall experience before our official launch.

Please use the below voucher code to access the closed beta.

YOUR VOUCHER CODE:
R6DN-DJNN-PF7R
Click here for instructions on how to redeem your code.

Keep your eye out for an official message sent directly to your PlayStation 4 system with a link to download the Beta prior to the start of the program.

Play session dates and times are as follows. Changes and additions will be posted to the link in the PS4 Dashboard tile area, so keep an eye out.

THURSDAY January 21st | 3 AM - 7 AM PST
FRIDAY January 22nd | 11 AM - 2 PM PST
SATURDAY January 23rd | 4 PM - 7 PM PST

Check out the BETA Manual here for more information about some of the things you can do in the game.

As this is a pre-launch version of the game, there may be times where users experience connection issues or encounter bugs. To report any issues or to learn about any wider issues that may be occurring, please visit the Beta forums. Forum access will not open until the Beta begins. Note that you need to have logged into the PlayStation forums home page once before you can access the private BETA forum.

Note that during the Beta period we will be working on optimizing the game, and you may be required to download a patch update before connecting to the game servers.

Click here for troubleshooting hints.

We hope you enjoy this early look at The Tomorrow Children!

Sincerely,

The PlayStation Team

Last edited by a moderator:

Greetings, and welcome to the closed Beta for The Tomorrow Children!

Your participation is highly valued as YOU will help provide information that impacts the development of the game. This beta test is a large scale network test in order to improve the overall experience before our official launch.

Please use the below voucher code to access the closed beta.

YOUR VOUCHER CODE:
R6DN-DJNN-PF7R
Click here for instructions on how to redeem your code.

Keep your eye out for an official message sent directly to your PlayStation 4 system with a link to download the Beta prior to the start of the program.

Play session dates and times are as follows. Changes and additions will be posted to the link in the PS4 Dashboard tile area, so keep an eye out.

THURSDAY January 21st | 3 AM - 7 AM PST
FRIDAY January 22nd | 11 AM - 2 PM PST
SATURDAY January 23rd | 4 PM - 7 PM PST

Check out the BETA Manual here for more information about some of the things you can do in the game.

As this is a pre-launch version of the game, there may be times where users experience connection issues or encounter bugs. To report any issues or to learn about any wider issues that may be occurring, please visit the Beta forums. Forum access will not open until the Beta begins. Note that you need to have logged into the PlayStation forums home page once before you can access the private BETA forum.

Note that during the Beta period we will be working on optimizing the game, and you may be required to download a patch update before connecting to the game servers.

Click here for troubleshooting hints.

We hope you enjoy this early look at The Tomorrow Children!

Sincerely,

The PlayStation Team
Thnx got this one

$20 Shutterfly code (enter at shutterfly.com/kelloggs ):

KEAD-2AHP-FBYY-CXYAUM

**Offer expires February 29, 2016 (11:59 P.M. PT). Offer is good for $20 off one qualifying merchandise order of $20 or more (after select discounts and before taxes, shipping and handling) through shutterfly.com or our mobile-friendly site. Offer cannot be redeemed more than once per account and/or billing address. This particular offer code can only be redeemed once. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply. Not valid on TripPix, Make My Book, personalized postage stamps, gift certificates and purchases made on the Shutterfly apps. Other restrictions apply. Visit https://www.shutterfly.com/account/offers.sfly  for details.

Did the RE0 shirt codes also go to PS4 users? If anyone has a PS4 code they don't need I would gladly take one. Not sure how that whole code thing worked but I only see them for xbox one/360/steam everywhere?

Another Disney Infinity code, this time for Toy Box Takeover.
CXHT-2MWT-WKX2
I should have more codes laying around the house, and will keep posting them as I find them.

Sony Rewards

Looper - P2YNSA48

PS3

CoD Ghosts: Free Fall map - TGTB-C7N4LGDT

CoD Ghosts: Free Fall map - 8D92-82N3-RECN

CoD Ghosts: Free Fall map - NGDJ-7RNE-4CJT

CoD Ghosts: Free Fall map - R4L2-42NC-5QAK

I'll have some more to post later, but this is all I have for now.

Sony Rewards
Looper - P2YNSA48

PS3
CoD Ghosts: Free Fall map - TGTB-C7N4LGDT
CoD Ghosts: Free Fall map - 8D92-82N3-RECN
CoD Ghosts: Free Fall map - NGDJ-7RNE-4CJT
CoD Ghosts: Free Fall map - R4L2-42NC-5QAK

I'll have some more to post later, but this is all I have for now.
Thanks was able to get the Sony Rewards point for Looper

14 Day XBL:

D2J4F-2BKP8-VCXQY-W33HG-Y7CVP

6RHV3-HYXC8-QRKT9-RRV29-4YRPC

Tearaway Unfolded DLC (Soundtrack, items & costume)

D9MT-6PNC-EMMK

BAK PS skins:

68TA-FHNL-TA22

Screen_Shot_2016_01_28_at_11_31_53_PM.png

Looks like all of my points have been wiped out and I'm not interested in most of the rewards anyway, so I'll just drop these My Coke Rewards codes here:

FLFNVB9 MRW7VT0

P4NJW7K WM59BWB

Xbox One - Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor - Dark Ranger Pack (includes skin and Test of Power challenge mode):

XG9XP-Q962Q-WCY9W-KQDV7-2X27Z

Xbox One - Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor - Dark Ranger Pack (includes skin and Test of Power challenge mode):

XG9XP-Q962Q-WCY9W-KQDV7-2X27Z
I've been looking for Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor DLC as well but i'm glad that it looks like it went to someone actually wanting this and not someone just hoarding content for no good reason. Thank you for sharing InundatedDad and congrats PikkonFusion! :)

I have 3 PS4 skin paacks for arkham knight (Justice league 3000 and 60s classic)

I also have 3 PS4 scarecrow nightmare missions.

PM me if you want one, not gonna drop cause of lurkers.

****All Gone**********

I've got the Uplay Rayman Origins key as well.  PM me if you'd like.  I'll do a random pick of the PMs in an hour or so.

5 PMs - Random # generator picked #2 = Rikuo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back