Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you serious? Club Nintendo is expired already? I thought it wasn't until July? I was saving all my coins for platinum this year. Crap. Do you know where I can redeem all of my coins?
Where were you when this happened?

Your Nintendo Coins are worthless.

Where were you when this happened?

Your Nintendo Coins are worthless.
But most of them say they expire in 2017... Where can I redeem them? I have probably 2000 coins I haven't redeemed. I hope they have a cool statue for platinum this year. I'm sick of all the digital prizes.

5758c50ec385ec0be023dda8e7fb7ba8.jpg

88cc7b043d874788b8949f1977091e29.jpg

Winning Putt Exclusive Alienware Starter Pack
ALNLSGGymNeMDbSB

Perfect World International Dreamchaser Package
Hne7j59G

Forsaken World Owlie Pet Companion
CV5dgZNC

Blacklight Retribution Alienware Exclusive Starter Pack
HCSG-GIKG-BLCF-WPON

Dream of Mirror Online - Alienware Flag

World of Warships Starter Pack
AWRN5-28D5P-2ATGY-KG67R

D&D Neverwinter Dread King Starter Pack
WPkCPFJC

Sparta: War of Empires Starter Pack
0C893F603F4D446F933FC94A60E36EF4

Stormfall: Age of War Starter Pack
8EBAA2710AD7460684EF5A0C0C5FA9E0

The Settlers Online Buff Pack
8E3-E2B4-AB24

Might & Magic Heroes Online Starter Pack
http://clb.heroes-online.com/en-US/?pid=MMH_NA_02_0247_01_120_08_0615_01

Last edited by a moderator:
Been sitting on some Steam keys I'm either not interested in or already own...

Fasaria World Online: 4FZID-PBVFH-BQ8EW

Rush For Gold Alaska: 4IMH5-ZDZ4Q-GQ085

Silver Knight: 4HB7F-46YPP-XN20H

ANKI: 4JLW8-4LWE9-60DJI

Masterspace: CVTNP-YXT78-6BYDG

Been sitting on some Steam keys I'm either not interested in or already own...

Fasaria World Online: 4FZID-PBVFH-BQ8EW

Rush For Gold Alaska: 4IMH5-ZDZ4Q-GQ085

Silver Knight: 4HB7F-46YPP-XN20H

ANKI: 4JLW8-4LWE9-60DJI

Masterspace: CVTNP-YXT78-6BYDG
All Lurked, thank you though. ^_^

-CLOSED-
Sorting it out and sending codes shortly!

I have a LOT of Anchorman 2 (Theatrical Version) UV codes.  If you would like one for free, please QUOTE this post here and i'll send them out later tonight. (No PMs please.)

These 'should' be good all the way through tomorrow and expire a minute before midnight tomorrow night.  I think... Depends on how you read it but i think i'm reading it correctly.

I'm sending them as photos. I hope you don't mind. It'll take to long to type them all out.

If there are more requests for codes than i actually have, i'll randomly pick who i send them to from everyone who has requested one, at the time that i'm going to send them.  I'm posting this same offer all over the place. :)

For personal use only, please.

I have a 'near' endless supply of Anchorman 2 (Theatrical) codes. If you would like one, please QUOTE this post here and i'll send them out shortly. (No PMs please.)

These 'should' be good all the way through tomorrow and expire a minute before midnight tomorrow night. I think... Depends on how you read it but i think i'm reading it correctly.

I'm sending them as photos. I hope you don't mind. It'll take to long to type them all out.

If there are more requests for the code than i actually have, i'll randomly pick who i send them to from everyone who has requested one.
Me plz :)

I have a 'near' endless supply of Anchorman 2 (Theatrical) codes. If you would like one, please QUOTE this post here and i'll send them out shortly. (No PMs please.)

These 'should' be good all the way through tomorrow and expire a minute before midnight tomorrow night. I think... Depends on how you read it but i think i'm reading it correctly.

If there are more requests for codes than i actually have, i'll randomly pick who i send them to from everyone who has requested one at the time that i'm going to send them.
I will take one.

If there are more requests for codes than i actually have, i'll randomly pick who i send them to from everyone who has requested one at the time that i'm going to send them.

I'll take one please.

I have a LOT of Anchorman 2 (Theatrical Version) UV codes. If you would like one for free, please QUOTE this post here and i'll send them out later tonight. (No PMs please.)

If there are more requests for codes than i actually have, i'll randomly pick who i send them to from everyone who has requested one, at the time that i'm going to send them. I'm posting this same offer all over the place. :)

Awesome Give away!! If you have enough, that is one i haven't had a chance to see yet!

I have a LOT of Anchorman 2 (Theatrical Version) UV codes. If you would like one for free, please QUOTE this post here and i'll send them out later tonight. (No PMs please.)

If there are more requests for codes than i actually have, i'll randomly pick who i send them to from everyone who has requested one, at the time that i'm going to send them. I'm posting this same offer all over the place. :)

I have been wanting to see this. I would like one please!

Hopefully I get one but thanks for giving them out.

Thanks

I'd appreciate a code as well if you have one to spare.

ill take one if you have an extra! nice giveaway!

TY

Welp if I happen to get one thanks.... If not the F you!!!

Haha naw thanks either way man. Nice of you to give out a bunch of those!

I'll take one if available. Thanks!

Ty for doing this :)

Thanks for the giveaway Devilman

Ill take one to add to my collection

If theres any left, Ill bite. Thanks!

I'll take one if you still have one

TY

I'm very sorry everyone. I started sending out codes and everyone was telling me they were not working.  I doubled checked a bunch and it seems that Paramount prematurely killed it.

You can clearly see that even if the expiration was tonight at midnight PT it should still be good.  And it should be good through tomorrow.  Either way, they killed it early.  I'm sorry everyone. :(
20160229_175755%20-%20edit%201_zps5ilx7idx.jpg

I'm very sorry everyone. I started sending out codes and everyone was telling me they were not working. I doubled checked a bunch and it seems that Paramount prematurely killed it.

You can clearly see that even if the expiration was tonight at midnight PT it should still be good. And it should be good through tomorrow. Either way, they killed it early. I'm sorry everyone. :(
That's okay. I expect $200 as compensation by midnight.

Lol jk, dw about it, not your fault :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back