Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a code for the Prima eGuide for Watch Dogs 2. To avoid lurkers I'll give it to the first person who quotes this post. (Must be someone who has been on CAG for at least 2 months & has at least 30 active posts)

Titanfall 2 Code from Mountain Dew: KAPN##FC7A

##: One bottle of Dew is 2L. Three bottles is...?
Some flake lurker must've snagged it.

Has it ever been suggested to the admin to make the free codes forums a place where a logged in account is required?

4377c45c85a6ef8efc7710e28c6f07e6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Has it ever been suggested to the admin to make the free codes forums a place where a logged in account is required?

It wouldn't matter there was a free codes thread under the old site that you had to be added to access and codes were still lurked. So more than likely it is someone with an account taking without saying anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shutterfly $20 off holiday cards (expires 12/28) KEBF-7W4H-KGZD-271BVR
Redeem code at- www.shutterfly.com/kelloggscard
------------------------------------------
Shutterfly - address labels or 101 free 4x6 prints (expires 11/30)
KEBC-84E4-6261-671B7D
www.shutterfly.com/kelloggspick
------------------------------------------
Shutterfly - free 5x7 notepad
CCBE-4JBM-27A3-1M2WUS
www.shutterfly.com/freenotepad

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if these are used or not but they were in the cases that I traded to Gamestop.

NBA 2k17 Early Tip off Weekend

X1: KF26F-9MT2Y-V3Y3X-JFYTJ-3MGCZ

PS4: CFCK-D7NN-LCRL

NBA 2k17 Jumpman t-shirt

X1: GSGR1-FABLV-VF5ES-YLARE-NDS4J

PS4: GSE02-6WRFS21KHK-765W1-CDOC9

I might have gotten the jumpman tshirts messed up but free is free.

Arg, sorry to hear mate. Just to be sure it was lurked, perhaps that first K was an H? Initially thought it was but then looked closer and figured it was a K.

Sorry about that. Only had a HP email as reference, from April 22 of this year, that didn't indicate any expiration date.

Should've  given it away months ago. Just left it at the bottom of my inbox until now.

Really dumb to have an expiration date on a code by the way.

Sorry about that. Only had a HP email as reference, from April 22 of this year, that didn't indicate any expiration date.

Should've given it away months ago. Just left it at the bottom of my inbox until now.

Really dumb to have an expiration date on a code by the way.
Oh I absolutely agree with you!!! No hard feelings here, thanks for trying!

Gone in one minute?
The fact of the matter is I marked those games for gifting, and then copy and pasted the names and unused links. Whatever happened after that point with the links is not something I fiddled around with whatsoever.

Just telling the truth of what happened on my end is all. No offence should be taken.

Dragon Warrior Costume and Yokudan Charger Mount Code for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (XBox One)

20161125_114121.jpg

Does anyone have another of the Shutterfly Free Metal Ornament codes? I'd like to get one for my wife. Thanks all!

I saw Kevin Smith live this summer and have an extra free digital copy of Yoga Hosers.

(requires free registration at flixfling.com)

"Buy" the title, then use the promo code at checkout (no credit card needed)

YOHO1004EB5F

Please post when used, thanks!

I saw Kevin Smith live this summer and have an extra free digital copy of Yoga Hosers.
(requires free registration at flixfling.com)

"Buy" the title, then use the promo code at checkout (no credit card needed)

YOHO1004EB5F

Please post when used, thanks!
Tried but says it's used, thanks anyways!

Bought Gears of War earlier this week and won't be using these digital codes. These codes are for the backward compatibility on Xbox. Please post when you use any of them.

Gears of war: NDTVR-FPTJW-YYCJ3-Y2BBD-DV6BR

GOW2: KDPYX-2NPW4-26644-JVVK4-368YR

GOW3: RN9TG-T8FBK-2KPMQ-V8H4W-D9KV4

GOW Judgement: GWGNB-Y9KYY-CQ9B9-WXF9Q-KKWYR

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back