Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some $2 Fandango codes if movie theatres aren't closed yet in ur area, good until 3:59am ct 03/22

H3BG-4A3AHB-2888
7CG7-7D8DD2-D6F2
CB4C-A83B44-EC9D
AG5E-AGBEB9-5F84
964H-EFBHDD-7EFH
F7BF-EHBHE2-C464

I have a code for a free 5x8 Notebook from Shutterfly. I'd like to make sure this goes to an active CAG & not a lurker. So if you want it just like this post & I'll do a random drawing tomorrow.

You're just a few clicks away from enjoying your digital reward. This email is a receipt which confirms that you redeemed: $20 to Spend at Shutterfly.

Your digital code is: CCB8-0EHU-GRFU-T9X30B

Use the digital code in your confirmation email, and follow the simple steps to activate the digital code:

10rtmom.jpg

20kbnyq.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been confirmed as a prize winner in the DORITOS® "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2" Promotion.

Your prize is One (1) Groot & Rocket Digital Comic (awarded via a digital code).

To redeem your code, just follow these simple steps:
  • Go to Marvel.com/redeem.
  • Follow the on-screen redemption instructions and enter this code
    FRTO6GZPH17K
  • FRTODJB6XN66
  • FRTOHGVX6KQ3

[*]Launch the Marvel Comics app and check out your new digital comic under the "My Comics" tab.
[*]Thanks for participating!

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been confirmed as a prize winner in the DORITOS® "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2" Promotion.

Your prize is One (1) Groot & Rocket Digital Comic (awarded via a digital code).

To redeem your code, just follow these simple steps:
  • Go to Marvel.com/redeem.
  • Follow the on-screen redemption instructions and enter this code
    FRTO6GZPH17K
  • FRTODJB6XN66
  • FRTOHGVX6KQ3

[*]Launch the Marvel Comics app and check out your new digital comic under the "My Comics" tab.
[*]Thanks for participating!
All lurked, but thanks for the drop.

Follow the steps below to redeem your free copy of Batman (2016) "I am Gotham" Chapter 1

1. Click Redeem Code button

2. If logged into your comiXology/Amazon account, click "REDEEM" and the free digital comic will be automatically added to your library.

3. If not logged into your comiXology/Amazon account, log in or create an account, click "REDEEM" and the free digital comic will be automatically added to your library.

4. Launch the DC Comics app or visit readdcentertainment.com.

5. Your new digital comics can be found in the "My Books" tab.

6. Read and enjoy!

YOUR VOUCHER CODE:
PSE-7Z2ZW

TMDQ4J37X94
$20 off Tix on Game time

Card Number:6139746826506248 
PIN: 58473275
$2 Dunkin Donuts promo card

$0.25 shell fuel up perk
M7BVTRVTWKDD

$20 off gametime
TMVG2HRJ59V
TM6HWG87XN2
TM1845L1LG2
TMXQGZLGG47
TMD9HG8R973
TMNMVTBQJ68

Copy the code above
Tap "GO TO GAMETIME"
In the Gametime app, log in or sign up on the "My Tickets" tab
Tap on your name/account details to open your “Profile”
Tap “Redeem Code” and paste your code
Tap “Redeem Code” again to apply your discount
You’re all set—your credit will expire completely after 3/29/2017 at 11:59PM ET

I have a 20% discount code for the PlayStation Store.

The first person to quote this post and tell me the name of my favorite DC Comics character will receive the code. 

The code expires 03/31/17 11:59 Pacific Time. 

I am doing this in this manner to avoid a luker from getting it. 

I will check throughout the day to find the winner. 

The fine print:

Receive 20% off one transaction made on PlayStation Store on PS3, PS4 or the online store (store.playstation.com ). Does not apply to transactions made on PlayStation Store on PS Vita, PlayStation TV, PSP or in-game. Some exclusions apply, including but not limited to PS Plus memberships, subscriptions, game pre-orders, PS Now content, Spotify subscription on PlayStation Music, and rental video content. Code must be redeemed at checkout and discounted transaction completed before 11:59 PM PT on March 31st, 2017. Code is not redeemable for cash, cannot be returned for cash or credit, may not be used for any other purpose, and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged.

And we have a winner!!!!

Daniel Blink with The Batman

Code will be sent via PM

Last edited by a moderator:

The first person to quote this post and tell me the name of my favorite DC Comics character will receive the code.

The fine print:

Receive 20% off one transaction made on PlayStation Store on PS3, PS4 or the online store (store.playstation.com ). Does not apply to transactions made on PlayStation Store on PS Vita, PlayStation TV, PSP or in-game. Some exclusions apply, including but not limited to PS Plus memberships, subscriptions, game pre-orders, PS Now content, Spotify subscription on PlayStation Music, and rental video content. Code must be redeemed at checkout and discounted transaction completed before 11:59 PM PT on March 31st, 2017. Code is not redeemable for cash, cannot be returned for cash or credit, may not be used for any other purpose, and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged.
Wonder woman.

The fine print:

Receive 20% off one transaction made on PlayStation Store on PS3, PS4 or the online store (store.playstation.com ). Does not apply to transactions made on PlayStation Store on PS Vita, PlayStation TV, PSP or in-game. Some exclusions apply, including but not limited to PS Plus memberships, subscriptions, game pre-orders, PS Now content, Spotify subscription on PlayStation Music, and rental video content. Code must be redeemed at checkout and discounted transaction completed before 11:59 PM PT on March 31st, 2017. Code is not redeemable for cash, cannot be returned for cash or credit, may not be used for any other purpose, and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged.
Superman

The fine print:
Flash

Wysłane z mojego SM-A510F przy użyciu Tapatalka

The fine print:
Lobo

The fine print:
The Batman is my guess

The fine print:
The Batman is my guess

The fine print:

Nightwing

Congratulations on your gift keys for SMITE!

Your Celestial Isis Skin Key Is: APA??FE5218770327 ?? = A Galaxy S phone (S7 for example)

Your Stargazer Anubis Skin Key is: ???S51E4CC1F70327  ??? = Armored Personnel Carrier
---------------------------------------------------------------------
SMITE In-Game Code Redemption:
1) Launch SMITE
2) Once in game click STORE then click REDEEM.
3) Enter your code in the field to activate the unlock.

The fine print:

And we have a winner!!!!

Daniel Blink with The Batman

Code will be sent via PM
Harley Quinn

Here's a few $20 off $20 for Shutterfly. All of these expire today, 3/31, so get to it!

FG2B-5XMF-1F42-TNCGMT

FG2B-330C-C97D-SPND8K

FG2B-6D1K-13GN-EAMYRH

FG2B-FYEH-NCE9-70J4GH

FG2B-075P-369D-R2PDWT

Got a code for 15% off a PSN purchase that expires 4/5/17. Don't plan on buying anything so here it is. Hopefully it works for someone.

ND7B45H3QG

1-Month free subscription to Capcom Fighters on Twitch: SFVL2Y2KSVHGNJQ7FY4

Redeem at twitch.tv/capcomfighters/subscribe

Don't care about this personally so maybe someone else can enjoy it.

Congratulations on your gift keys for SMITE!
Your Celestial Isis Skin Key Is: APA??FE5218770327 ?? = A Galaxy S phone (S7 for example)
Your Stargazer Anubis Skin Key is: ???S51E4CC1F70327 ??? = Armored Personnel Carrier
---------------------------------------------------------------------
SMITE In-Game Code Redemption:
1) Launch SMITE
2) Once in game click STORE then click REDEEM.
3) Enter your code in the field to activate the unlock.
Not a valid promotion code :(
One of the codes worked thanks I used the second code the first one doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back