Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 bonus pre-order DLC:

attachicon.gif
IMG_8425.JPG
Thanks for the code ihadmail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here’s a few Shutterfly codes I’m not going to use:
$25 to shop - BN2N-652E-FHR2-8KH9MX
$25 off holiday cards - KECE-3BF6-6GGV-RGRC0E
& free shipping - KECF-3BCR-DRND-DMPAND

Forge Starter Pack
DV8SC4ZH3H2Z4QJ9
TCX32QVK3MLX1XB1
2F4CR6XNDC4ZJ1RR

Details
TO REDEEM YOUR $20 IN DIAMONDS FOR FORGE OF EMPIRES:

Tap “REDEEM” and download the Forge of Empires app
Open the app and log in as “New Player”
Complete the Forge of Empires tutorial to receive your $20 in diamonds!
Claim in app by 4:59 a.m. ET on November 15, 2017, and redeem in Forge of Empires app by 11:59 p.m. ET on November 30, 2017, to receive $20 Bonus Diamonds (In-Game currency) for Forge of Empires. New accounts only. Requires a Forge of Empires account, web-enabled mobile device and Internet/wireless service. There is no pay-out in cash, and offer is non-transferable. Limit one offer per person. Offer is not valid in combination with any other offer, discount or promotion.  

Forge of Empires is the property of InnoGames GmbH.

$4 Wonder Movie Ticket
1GKDJ4MVW
V1RL969D6
1MVX7V3D9

Details
TO REDEEM YOUR $4 WONDER MOVIE TICKET:

Copy the code and tap “REDEEM” to download the Atom Tickets app
Select your preferred showtime for WONDER and add at least one ticket to your cart
Create a free Atom Tickets account
Paste your promo code at checkout
Claim in app by 4:59 a.m. ET on November 15, 2017, and redeem at Atom by 2:59 a.m. ET on November 21, 2017 to get one $4 movie ticket to see the film Wonder via the Atom Tickets app. Available in the United States, excluding Puerto Rico. Use your Atom Tickets account (or create an account if a new user) to add at least one ticket to your cart through the Atom Tickets app and enter your T-MOBILE TUESDAY promotional code in the PROMO CODE field during checkout. Promotional discount will be applied to a single ticket automatically at checkout. Limit one promotional ticket per user and per code, regardless of total ticket quantity in order. Promotional ticket is good for one time use only, cannot be redeemed for cash, used toward a future purchase, or applied to a different movie, date, show time or theater. Promotional ticket will not be replaced if lost or stolen and is not for resale. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Void where prohibited. This offer is sponsored by T-Mobile and subject to Atom Tickets’ Terms of Use at https://www.atomtickets.com/tos and Purchase Terms at https://www.atomtickets.com/purchase-terms. 

Nintendo 3DS theme: Pokémon: Pikachu & Poké Ball

B10N PN84 18R1 L9HT
Tried redeeming this on my 3ds and got the message...

The download code you entered can only be redeemed within the relevant software title. It cannot be redeemed in Nintendo eShop.

So i dont know if its for a specific game or what.

Tried redeeming this on my 3ds and got the message...

The download code you entered can only be redeemed within the relevant software title. It cannot be redeemed in Nintendo eShop.

So i dont know if its for a specific game or what.
Its a theme you enter under the themes section in the upper left corner on the homepage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just signed up for Groupon and saw they had a GameFly 30 day trial with 2 games out.  It won't work on an existing account since it's a signup code and not a gift certificate.

GRPWXH47GRXJ

Please post if you've taken it.

Did a half marathon race today and at the end they gave everyone little bottles of powerade.  With codes under the caps :p

I collected almost 30 (from caps or bottle strewn about.. couldn't get at em in the bins, nor would I have wanted to).  

That's pretty common, for powerade to be handed out upon the completion of a race.  Go find one, and you too can get a ton of codes ;D 

I have 2 codes for Shutterfly $20 off of $50 that expire 12/16. I’d like for them to go to people non- lurkers so like this post if you want one. If more than 2 people are interested I will do a random drawing and pick 2 people.

Edit: 1 code left, 1 sent to JusBleezy518

Last edited by a moderator:
Also have a code for Shutterfly for a free 8x8 hardcover photo book. I’ll give it away the same way as my post above.

Gone- sent to nCogNeato

Last edited by a moderator:
7DGA7-95FJD-C5ZUY-SV6PF-CLE20

Reese's Puffs NBA2k18 promo code (enter in Options/Features -> Locker Codes from the main menu)

NOTE: The 2nd 'D' might be an 'O'... print is slightly distorted

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back