Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations, you uncapped a VUDU* code!
VUDU code: VJCJ7ZQ7PPUEPT4L

VUDU code: VJCJ5XQ8RPVHPUNM

Get 20% off your digital rental or purchase when you redeem this code at vudu.com/vuducodes

For reasons we won't get into here, I have more of these than I need:

La La Land - movieredeem.com (iTunes/UV) - PJNLL9TL66KN

Sheet says the expiration date was 19 May 2018, but I've never had one of these actually expire.

Enjoy.

For reasons we won't get into here, I have more of these than I need:

La La Land - movieredeem.com (iTunes/UV) - PJNLL9TL66KN

Sheet says the expiration date was 19 May 2018, but I've never had one of these actually expire.

Enjoy.
Was able to redeem the iTunes portion thank you very much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chips Ahoy - Sea of Thieves codes I got.

Your promotional code for Onyx #1 is: VQVM2GKW3J7K39GHT9KFXYFDZ
Your promotional code for Five (5) Days Xbox Game Pass**: TY3M2YTGCXK2YCWY2MYCKW39Z

I'm cleaning my house and found a couple of random codes. I have no idea if these work, but here they are

Get Marvel extras: R23Z8PD94KF visit more.marvel.com/guardians

Club Nintendo JQ8-rltu-k8vw-44z visit club.nintendo.com

I don't know what either of these are for, so best of luck.

I've got the following digital copies of movies to give away.  If you want one, like this post.  I'll pick random winners.  The first winner gets there pick of which movie they want, and so on.  The movies are:

American Wreslter: the wizard

Justice League: crisis on two earths

22 jump street

I've got the following digital copies of movies to give away. If you want one, like this post. I'll pick random winners. The first winner gets there pick of which movie they want, and so on. The movies are:

22 jump street
I would take justice league if you still have it thank you

I've got the following digital copies of movies to give away. If you want one, like this post. I'll pick random winners. The first winner gets there pick of which movie they want, and so on. The movies are:

22 jump street
Id also like to be put in for justice league as well. Thank you

22 jump street
justice league pls. thanks!

22 jump street
American Wrestler: The Wizard, please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22 jump street
I'd be interested in either American Wrestler or Justice League

Did any of you even read the post?
Right? Please stop clogging the thread with what movie you want to win! We'll figure that out IF you win. Anyway, I'll pick a winner in a little while. In the meantime, have this:

VUDU code: VJCJ3DF78JEGQBNR

Get 20% off your digital rental or purchase when you redeem this code at vudu.com/vuducodes

Last edited by a moderator:

22 jump street

If i win i would take 22 jump street

22 jump street
winners have been picked. I'll will PM the first winner and let them pick a movie, then move on to the second. When everyone has there movie, I'll announce the winners.

Winners were dbo2700, carkey, and blanketfort. Better luck next time to all you other losers. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
VUDU code: VJCJ4TN77LCPQB2T

Vudu $3.50 credit - replace spelled out numbers with... the number
VKYMPtwoJKLRHYURMA
VKYMMMMMMAGX4AthreeL
VKYMMJANBFFYseven983

Fine print:
TO REDEEM YOUR $2 SD MOVIE RENTAL:

Tap “REDEEM”
Sign in or create a Vudu account
Use your $3.50 credit to rent a standard definition movie for $2 or put your credit towards a high definition rental or purchase
Claim in app by June 27, 2018, at 4:59 a.m. ET and redeem at Vudu by June 27, 2018, at 4:59 a.m. ET to receive a Vudu promotional code (“Vudu Code”) valid for $3.50 in Vudu credit. Credit can be applied toward most purchases and rentals. $2 rental offer only applies to select Standard Definition (SD) rentals priced at $5.50 or less. Offer must be redeemed with Vudu by June 27, 2018, at 4:59 a.m. ET and once redeemed, customer has exactly six days to use credit. If a rental is selected, customer has 30 days to begin watching their rental. Once rental is started, customer has 24 hours to complete viewing. Vudu credit cannot be used toward Disc + Digital transactions, Mix & Match, or any other special offer. Requires a Vudu account, a computer or web-enabled mobile device and Internet/wireless service. Must be 18 or older to create a Vudu account. Limit one Vudu Code per Vudu account per week and one Vudu account per person/email address. This Vudu Code is not valid for resale, has no cash value and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Valid only in the United States. Limitations and restrictions may apply. For Vudu terms and conditions, see http://www.vudu.com/termsofservice.html.
2018 Vudu, Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and registered trademarks at vudu.com are the properties of their respective owners.

You've won a $5 Magazine Gold Gift Code. Your Magainze Gold gift code is: 5PY7CRJFQD 

Please visit https://c.magazinegoldcard.com, enter your code and choose your subscription. 

"Magainze".  It was spelled that way in the email.  Very professional.  I thought someone might want it.

FREE LYFT RIDE CREDIT

spacer.gif

Tostitos® is here with a free Lyft ride credit when you use the code below! Just follow the instructions and you’ll be hitting the road in no time.

Your Code: 9K7HWHNAFLWH

Expires 6/28/18

How to Redeem

Click http://e.pepsico.com/T/v4000001644397d18b894ce06e966a31b0/63590083c1f34dd00000021ef3a0bcc8/63590083-c1f3-4dd0-a278-c90ce24457c1 to go to the Tostitos®Chat Bot.

Enter the above code by 6/28/18, when prompted, to get your Lyft code.

Receive up to $10 off your next Lyft ride (while supplies last) when you enter your Lyft code in the Lyft app! Redeem your Lyft code by 7/5/18 in the Lyft app.

VUDU code: VJCJ2DN27MTG7965

I'm not sure if these are getting lurked instantly but it always says Something's Not Right when I use these...Anyway thanks for the drop ransack!

are people still winning these or are they from a while back? I stopped entering for them since all I ever got was fanfic or what ever

I can't remember if I posted this before.  Someone test it out: 

Below is your code from Great Clips for a 7-day Xbox Game Pass membership where you can enjoy access to over one hundred great Xbox One and Xbox 360 game titles.

X2WDQ-F3P4F-6YGW4-3JR97-6VJ9Z

I can't remember if I posted this before. Someone test it out:

Below is your code from Great Clips for a 7-day Xbox Game Pass membership where you can enjoy access to over one hundred great Xbox One and Xbox 360 game titles. X2WDQ-F3P4F-6YGW4-3JR97-6VJ9Z
Thank you kindly

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back