Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a code for a PUBG: Battlegrounds Military Jacket In-game Item. I will send the code to the first person that comments on this reply. Thanks!

Arrived early than expected the duplicate order for Spider-Man Miles Morales out tomorrow on Steam.

Posting as picture to try and stop the scalpers and give everyone a fair chance.

Enjoy!

[attachment=37511:85E36ED5-AE7E-4E4E-AFAF-527105498908.png]

Last edited by a moderator:
Arrived early than expected the duplicate order for Spider-Man Miles Morales out tomorrow on Steam.

Posting as picture to try and stop the scalpers and give everyone a fair chance.

Enjoy!

attachicon.gif
85E36ED5-AE7E-4E4E-AFAF-527105498908.png
That code was lurked HARD lol thanks anyway. Hope the lurker thanks you for that one at the very least

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Is there a way to like raffle on this site? Like people who post a comment or something first one so I know for next time? This happens to me more often than illd like to admit as my memory’s shocking so I’m sure it won’t be the last time I buy something twice

Is there a way to like raffle on this site? Like people who post a comment or something first one so I know for next time? This happens to me more often than illd like to admit as my memory’s shocking so I’m sure it won’t be the last time I buy something twice
Send it to the first person who quotes your post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people would get people to like their post and take those names and use some app to draw a random number or something to pick the winning person.

Thanks for the feed back guys.

I have alot of gaming to do with Pokémon, Miles and Xbox stuff but I’ll buy another code some time this weekend and possibly do a thread as I’m pretty lucky and run a quite successful business in UK so to spread the joy whilst times are hard due to covid backlash and the Ukraine war I’ll buy a new release code each week for steam and first to like the post in the new thread or first to reply will get the code sent to them, does that sound like a better way of doing big code give aways?

Cheers and happy weekend!

You've unlocked the PUBG: Battlegrounds Military Jacket In-game Item. Use the instructions below to redeem your content.

CODE: MIB325IR

HOW TO REDEEM:

Participants must have an account with Krafton for PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS to redeem Code(s). If you need to create an account visit https://accounts.krafton.com
With your new account information or if you already have a Krafton account visit https://accounts.krafton.com/doritosrockstarenergy, login and redeem your code.
Using DLC requires access to have PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS game before you redeem the code. To get more information on the free-to-play PC/console PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS game and download the game visit https://play.pubg.com
For technical support or more information, visit https://na.battlegrounds.pubg.com/ and choose support for your gaming platform.
*Krafton is not a sponsor of this offer. DLC code must be redeem no later than 3/31/2023, and will become void if not redeemed by this expiration date.

Sorry guys will sort it this weekend, as stated before been a busy gaming weekend then came home to more games and my MvC2 Arcade 1UP has finally come so will be building that, took forever come to the UK but just posting so you know I haven’t forgotten :).

Few codes (mostly from Prime):

Aion Classic

Wardrobe Expansion Ticket -> J12A8CCGI3FLIT9ZFIVT | 2CRQQ3344NP5YD8H86IT

Call of Duty: Mobile

MK2 Bundle -> BTAVZCAGUBZSJP | BTAVZEBLDCZWED

Guild Wars 2

Booster Bundle with Mini Pet -> GVVWJQ-DQPDC-B6C6-LSN-4TX9TFF | 722MWB-RVHGF-JWNV-D38-SN7H2MV

Toy Mini-Egg -> 211Q7T-4MR72-VBRQ-HKR-NLX6B1D | H44SQL-N9JQR-J2WR-JNC-HQF6RFL

Lineage II

Harvest Pack -> DCJOWE5MM1U1KT80X0FM | LQFELYC65836V92BD8U0

Lineage II: Aden

Black Friday Survival Kit -> VOX82DEP47Q7CNQ21P5G | YWL9W1U5MAK6EDARC4B6

Minecraft Dungeons

Fauna Faire Adventure Pass-> 9QDD2-Q2FG4-6XRMG-CV9VM-GX23Z | 6XKG4-KR3G3-MVFR7-GK43R-JPPQZ

PlanetSide 2

Prime Frontline Bundle -> 6999-GUD3-T7C3-AJH3-EETT | GK9R-2AAK-G6CD-3RMX-AZG2

Raid: Shadow Legends

Epic Hero Kunoichi -> 1PRGMIQ7I9U | 1PRGM172AD4

Total War: Warhammer II

The Twisted & The Twilight Lords Pack -> 5BRU8-VSZDC-MNLP6-R493V

Two Points Campus

Roach Burger Bundle -> AZ2PC-GB9JF-NCR4D-HKKJG | AZ2PC-G69CF-RCD4G-W8KKX

Thread coming this weekend guys when I have more time until then enjoy :)

THJ6E-6YKQ5-MKW4R
3PPZG-T7V95-72GBW
V5JGZ-K4BZ2-BI4X6
GWBL3-THY7I-3TBPR
PQ5B3-K5CI0-XNYIJ

All steam

Thread coming this weekend guys when I have more time until then enjoy :)

THJ6E-6YKQ5-MKW4R
3PPZG-T7V95-72GBW
V5JGZ-K4BZ2-BI4X6
GWBL3-THY7I-3TBPR
PQ5B3-K5CI0-XNYIJ

All steam
Thanks, but they've all been lurked. Not even 5 mins in. Just thought I'd let you know

Random Steam Keys!!

Please reply and let others know what code you redeemed. It saves everybody time. It's the least you can do unless you're a subhuman basement dweller.

Danny DeVito will start blasting if you lurk the codes....

Happy Holidays Everyone :D[attachment=37573:Screenshot_20221204_210450.jpg][attachment=37574:Screenshot_20221204_210510.jpg][attachment=37576:picsart_22-12-04_21-26-15-335.jpg]

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 1-Month!

CODE: 23WP6-P9W7K-DV4MV-QRWFD-KYVMZ

*Redeem by March 31, 2023. Valid for new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members only.

Random Steam Keys!!

Please reply and let others know what code you redeemed. It saves everybody time. It's the least you can do unless you're a subhuman basement dweller.

Danny DeVito will start blasting if you lurk the codes....

Happy Holidays Everyone :D
attachicon.gif
Screenshot_20221204_210450.jpg
attachicon.gif
Screenshot_20221204_210510.jpg
attachicon.gif
Picsart_22-12-04_21-26-15-335.jpg

looks like they all got lurked. Seems to always be the case when people just post the codes. Sad that no one here ever gets them. or if they do they never say anything at all.

people need to do giveaways in a different manner here. That way it ensures people here get a code and they are not just given to bots or lurkers who never contribute to this website.

looks like they all got lurked. Seems to always be the case when people just post the codes. Sad that no one here ever gets them. or if they do they never say anything at all.

people need to do giveaways in a different manner here. That way it ensures people here get a code and they are not just given to bots or lurkers who never contribute to this website.
I think there may be bots on this thread or just people who think it's amusing to not have the decency to thank someone. The only way anybody could make this code drop work is to include used codes or block off a few characters with a hint to make it fair for everybody. Or maybe both so it takes longer for people to figure it out?

Actually, why not have people reply to a post if they're interested in a code drop and message them a screenshot of the codes? Idk. It shouldn't be this difficult to make it fair, but I have a strong feeling there's probably a bot.

Actually, why not have people reply to a post if they're interested in a code drop and message them a screenshot of the codes? Idk. It shouldn't be this difficult to make it fair, but I have a strong feeling there's probably a bot.

asking is against the rules I think, but the easiest way to avoid lurkers/bots would be to say "I have these codes to giveaway, dm if interested" and then give them away properly. I know in the past when I've posted codes there was a guy with multiple accounts immediately claiming them all but at least it wasnt total lurking.

Few codes from Prime:

Black Desert Online

Splat Fisher's Clothes -> D52756F563054460 | 0B5194D4381D438C

Blade & Soul

Elegant Style Bundle -> XNAQLHBOQFFMPLXPPJUI | LXGG0R5INYRSWSTHX1ID

Brawlhalla

Phantom Bundle -> BQV4HZ-6C6S3R | JSXKTP-XYV0B4

Guild Wars 2

​Aurene Logo Cape -> 4WWMQL-JV9W2-8JFH-FKF-SR2FQHK | DMMRHL-6CDLJ-BRWS-G1H-LFM9TGW

KartRider Rush+

Prime Gaming Racer Pack 1 -> X7CBH4XJ5P | X7C84PDY6X

PUBG Mobile

Extreme Racing Parachute -> CHOEZPULRZ95WH | CHOEZQJDNZ76VN

Raid: Shadow Legends

Shield Artifact Pack -> 2PRGMSQ6V62 | 2PRGMP0YM5I

Sorry guys been rushed off my feet business wise, so the threads probably coming next year.

Have some steam keys ;)

FPM52-FQGWG-4VWKM

BBAE9-W4KPP-0NK0T

P3HNT-B0BGX-RL8HM

RBJTT-4GDK6-7D7YD

TVRNT-G3920-JXWEB

Sorry guys been rushed off my feet business wise, so the threads probably coming next year.

Have some steam keys ;)

FPM52-FQGWG-4VWKM

BBAE9-W4KPP-0NK0T

P3HNT-B0BGX-RL8HM

RBJTT-4GDK6-7D7YD

TVRNT-G3920-JXWEB
Since the cockeyed troglodytes have the inability to say thanks, thank you. They've all been lurked. Saving everybody the time :)

Hope posting a picture helps someone get it who isn’t a lurker :)[attachment=37631:A98ADC34-38AD-496E-A221-C9D6976D377A.jpeg]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back