Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone missed the GOG giveaway this is a code for gog.com

8EEF3-D6C44-85583-D4737
contains:

5b0d3da8074c8dafb7c129fe4eac9feb47dce1f15fcaa325c1b420e21adc4273_200.jpg

Broken Sword: Director's Cut

Candy Crush Soda Saga
Unlimited lives and more
[attachment=37660:download.png]

If on a phone or tablet, tap Redeem in game. If on a computer, use your mobile device’s camera to scan the QR code. If you have the game, we’ll open it and award your items. If you don’t, we’ll take you to download it first. You must complete the tutorial to get your items.

Your unlimited lives begin once you open the game.

To use Gold Bars: Open Candy Crush Soda Saga and tap Play. Tap the Gold Bars on the top right of the screen. Use them to buy moves, lives, and more.

To use a booster: Open Candy Crush Soda Saga, tap Play and select a level on the map. You can select certain boosters before a level begins and others only after a level starts. To select a booster before a level, tap your desired one in the Select boosters section of the level window and tap Play! To use a booster in-level, tap it at the bottom of the screen then follow the instructions.

You can unlock some items only at a certain level. You may see empty circles in the Select boosters section of a level and/or locked boosters in the inventory until you reach the required level. Each booster in the bundle is unlocked at:

Unlimited Lives can be used immediately
Striped Candy: Level 13
Wrapped Candy: Level 14
Color Bomb: Level 15
Coloring Candy: Level 20
Double Delish Fish: Level 30
The QR Code and button expire on 1/09/23. You can only redeem this content in game on a mobile device.

Last edited by a moderator:
Candy Crush Saga
50 Gold Bars and more

[attachment=37661:download (1).png]

If on a phone or tablet, tap Redeem in game. If on a computer, use your mobile device’s camera to scan the QR code. If you have the game, we’ll open it and award your items. If you don’t, we’ll take you to download it first. You must complete the tutorial to get your items.

To use Gold Bars: Open Candy Crush Saga and tap Play. Tap the Gold Bars on the top right of the screen. Use them to buy moves, lives, and more.

To use a booster: Open Candy Crush Saga, tap Play and select a level on the map. You can select certain boosters before a level begins and others only after a level starts. To select a booster before a level, tap your desired one in the Select boosters section of the level window and tap Play! To use a booster in-level, tap it at the bottom of the screen then follow the instructions.

You can unlock some items only at a certain level. You may see empty circles in the Select boosters section of a level and/or locked boosters in the inventory until you reach the required level. Each booster in the bundle is unlocked at:

Gold Bars can be used immediately
Lollipop Hammer: Level 7
Jelly Fish: Level 9
Color Bomb: Level 13
Coconut Wheel: Level 15
Free Switch: Level 19
Wrapped Candy: Level 34
Striped Candy: Level 35
Lucky Candy: Level 131
The QR Code and button expire on 1/9/2023. You can only redeem this content in game on a mobile device.

Farm Heroes Saga
40 Gold Bars and more

[attachment=37662:download (2).png]

To use Gold Bars: Open Farm Heroes Saga and tap Play. Tap the Gold Bars on the top right of the screen. Use them to buy moves, lives, and more.

To use a booster: Open Farm Heroes Saga, tap Play and select a level on the map. You can select certain boosters before a level begins and others only after a level starts. To select a booster before a level, tap your desired one in the Select boosters section of the level window and tap Play! To use a booster in-level, tap it at the bottom of the screen then follow the instructions.

Gold Bars can be used immediately
Magic Shovel: Level 5
Tractor: Level 8
Color Collector: Level 23
The QR Code and button expire on 1/09/23. You can only redeem this content in game on a mobile device.

Few codes from Prime:

Aion Classic

Cute Solorius Outfit Selection Box -> QS1WNQX1OAUNE9AUSLF9 | 58B6RFAXLYPFE24PBJ1R

Black Desert Online

Pet Kuku -> 1C1933FD7E514931 | 4D7966810E244BE3 

Call of Duty: Mobile

Battle Hardened Neon Fire Bundle -> BTATZBPMNMZ5PM | BTATZMBVGZCSAR

Genshin Impact

Prime Bundle #1 -> 4TP8FK7Y697D

KartRider Rush+

Prime Gaming Racer Pack 2 -> LPSMSFDVGG | LPSUMCKZ4G

Lineage II

Holiday Joy Pack -> Y7Z1XR03IOCU0F5O531G | 6P98622U3M106J2HA52T

Lineage II: Aden

Holiday Celebration Kit -> 1N9JAIH7XC2S2359QHI9 | YCODUASK22382QQQG2NI

Lords Mobile

Battle Ready Bundle -> 7CCQKKS5 | U37PP4GJ

PlanetSide 2

Prime Polar Bundle -> 7E96-K4AP-PPC6-2PA6-6RTP  | EF9V-KX3G-ANCN-M9F3-3HC6

PUBG Mobile

Police Shirt -> CHOFZCABOEZSR9 | CHOFZBJVJGZESN

Roblox

Knife Crown - Murder Mystery 2 -> 3S8X4BHG46UY | S23SWAZ6UK8E

Two Points Campus

Cheeseball Bundle -> AZ2PC-GL99F-PCB89-N4QLM | AZ2PC-GC9YF-KCXDP-H6GML

Got Steam Codes for :

Those Who Remain
Golf Gang
When Ski Lifts Go Wrong

First reply gets them, not posting codes as they always get lurked lol

Got Steam Codes for :

Those Who Remain
Golf Gang
When Ski Lifts Go Wrong

First reply gets them, not posting codes as they always get lurked lol
This is a great idea. First come first serve. And no lurkers. Forced participation. I like it. I didn't need the codes, but thank you anyway! You're awesome!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This is a great idea. First come first serve. And no lurkers. Forced participation. I like it. I didn't need the codes, but thank you anyway! You're awesome!
That’s how I’m going to do it going forward mate after Spider-Man Miles Morales got lurked been thinking how do it.

Few codes from Prime:

Blade & Soul

Radiant Treasures Bundle #1 -> 5O6HZXF46PB5710BUF5M | FRIP86P5IPL0ABNBE6KA

BTS Island: In the SEOM

Starter Pack -> 4HNXFVWP6YJT86HH | VWD5WMYXWABLVP42

Infinite Heart Bundle -> FVB73WF4Y2J2B4GW | PFB3ZCQ2QPMDW9CE

Genshin Impact

Prime Bundle #2 -> CA9A6MMPMKW9

KartRider Rush+

Prime Gaming Racer Pack 3 -> 5TLE59H5CX | 5TLLMMZ7Z4

Lords Mobile

Speedy Secrets Bundle -> KQMERJ9T | JK9PWZWV

PUBG Mobile

Traveler’s Fedora -> CHOGZCKCEFZBKG | CHOGZBPCEFZ4WJ

Raid: Shadow Legends

XP Boost Pack -> 3PRGM6EOK08 | 3PRGMYJ89XZ

Total War: Warhammer II

Glade Captain DLC -> UJF7M-DA4XG-VAA9X-KM3A5

More codes for steam! Should have more later too!

RIOT - Civil Unrest
Dead End Job
Just Die Already
Do Not Feed the Monkeys
Golf Gang

First come, first serve

More codes for steam! Should have more later too!

RIOT - Civil Unrest
Dead End Job
Just Die Already
Do Not Feed the Monkeys
Golf Gang

First come, first serve
Don't want any, but I feel I have to thank you for the codes anyway! You're pretty damn awesome for doing this!

Brought some more surprise bundles from fanatical so a update list is, as I own these myself. :

RIOT - Civil Unrest
Just Die Already
Do Not Feed the Monkeys
Golf Gang
Narcos: Rise of the Cartels
Iron Fisticle
Silver Chains
DOOM (not sure which doom original or reboot)
Safety First!

Will be purchasing more of these bundles as I like the idea of getting something and passing the codes to games I have on to you guys!

Brought some more surprise bundles from fanatical so a update list is, as I own these myself. :

RIOT - Civil Unrest
Just Die Already
Do Not Feed the Monkeys
Golf Gang
Iron Fisticle
Silver Chains
Safety First!

Will be purchasing more of these bundles as I like the idea of getting something and passing the codes to games I have on to you guys!
May I request Doom please.

RIOT - Civil Unrest
Just Die Already
Do Not Feed the Monkeys
Golf Gang
Iron Fisticle
Silver Chains
Safety First!

Could I ask for Silver Chains?

RIOT - Civil Unrest
Just Die Already
Do Not Feed the Monkeys
Golf Gang
Iron Fisticle
Silver Chains
Safety First!

May I have Just Die Already?

Thanks!

Brought some more so final list this week! If you all like this idea let me know I’ll make it a Monday thing to get over the weekend!

RIOT - Civil Unrest
Do Not Feed the Monkeys
Golf Gang
Iron Fisticle
Safety First!
Morkredd
Silver Chains
Iron Fisticle
I Am Fish

RIOT - Civil Unrest
Just Die Already
Do Not Feed the Monkeys
Golf Gang
Iron Fisticle
Silver Chains
Safety First!

Golf Gang please

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back