Random question about HOME from a PS3 outsider

oh? because you're an outsider you should make a new thread rather than asking in one of the already started home threads?

[quote name='Zoglog']oh? because you're an outsider you should make a new thread rather than asking in one of the already started home threads?[/quote] Was this really necessary? It's not like the PS3 forum is overflowing with threads or anything. Jeez.

To answer the question, the HOME beta was only available to a few people and Sony's not sent out any more invitations in a while. As stated above, it should open up in the fall.

[quote name='torifile']Was this really necessary? It's not like the PS3 forum is overflowing with threads or anything. Jeez.

To answer the question, the HOME beta was only available to a few people and Sony's not sent out any more invitations in a while. As stated above, it should open up in the fall.[/QUOTE]

maybe it was? maybe it wasn't? is this the only thread that deserved this? no. But it's been going on too many damn times since the price cut was announce with stupid pointless threads like

"LOL HAY GUYZ Im PArt of the FAMILZY!! LOLS!"

We don't need a damn thread every time someone "new" buys a PS3 or wants to ask a question about it. Just because the farm doesn't have shit on it doesn't mean you should start shitting on it.

In that HOME thread, I thought people were saying they were successfully assigning sub-accounts (which is the equivalent of sharing, for all intents and purposes). Maybe we should move this discussion to the actual thread Zoglog was pushing? ;-)

[quote name='Zoglog']maybe it was? maybe it wasn't? is this the only thread that deserved this? no. But it's been going on too many damn times since the price cut was announce with stupid pointless threads like

"LOL HAY GUYZ Im PArt of the FAMILZY!! LOLS!"

We don't need a damn thread every time someone "new" buys a PS3 or wants to ask a question about it. Just because the farm doesn't have shit on it doesn't mean you should start shitting on it.[/QUOTE]

You could always just pass the thread over instead of spewing the same shit you always do.

[quote name='Zoglog']you can't gameshare home last I heard. you need the subscription like warhawk.[/QUOTE]

dallow was using my Home with no problems, I think. Ask him.

Home's pretty lame for the moment. It's paperthin, the minigames are archaic, and it's really an overly elaborate front-end for meeting up with friends prior to a gaming session and inviting them into games.

The actual play aspect of Home and the social aspect of home are unimpressive right now. Mark my words, if Sony implements XMB access mid-gameplay and allows for in-game invites to people on your friends list, then Home will become a ghost town.

bread's done
Back