Random Score

Team Spicoli

CAG Veteran
Hey Dinks,

Team Spicoli strikes again!!!! This time coming to your local Best Buy. With the recent conversion of some Best Buy Home Theater departments, into Best Buy/Mini-Magnolia stores, the Home Theater departments have to clearance out many TVs that are located where the Magnolia department will be setup.

Before reading further, place a pillow on the floor in front of you to keep you from hurting your jaw when it hits the friggin floor.

Three 23" HD LCD/TVs. . . . .MSRP $799. . . . .Team Spicoli price????. . . . .$598 for all three. . . . that's right dinks. . . .three almost for the price of one INCLUDING TAX.

Stay tuned for the next installment of Team Spicoli Strikes again. . . .

Score count so far:

1. Three 12month Xbox Live Kits for .01 each

2. Three 23"HD LCD/TVs for $598 total

Ebay resellers, don't cry, I'll let you tickle it later. . . . .especially that piece-of-dink-ebay-hoarder from the $5 circuit city clearance years ago. . . .

Spicoli out. . .

[quote name='Jedi1979']is there anything wrong with them?[/QUOTE]

They were probably factory refurbished, but there's nothing wrong with that. They include the box and everything.

That model isn't showing up on the BestBuy.com website, so it must've been on clearence. When I look it up on Froogle.com though, it's only showing up as a 20" LCD TV.

[quote name='Jedi1979']is there anything wrong with them?[/QUOTE]

They were probably factory refurbished, but there's nothing wrong with that. They include the box and everything.

That model isn't showing up on the BestBuy.com website, so it must've been on clearence. When I look it up on Froogle.com though, it's only showing up as a 20" LCD TV.

bread's done
Back