Rapper Nathaniel "Nate Dogg" Hale dead at 41

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
I haven't seen this from a mainstream news source yet, apparently it's just making its way around the net.. this article was published at 10:48 pdt, so it's a little under an hour old..

http://www.presstelegram.com/news/ci_17622472?source=rss

LONG BEACH — Nathaniel D. Hale, known in the music industry as Nate Dogg, died Tuesday, his family announced.

The rap star, born and reared in Long Beach, Calif. was 41.

Cause of death is not known. However, Hale had suffered two strokes, one in 2007 and another in 2008.

Details will be available later.

OnDaa.gif

Regulate in Peace, Nate. You truly were one of the best.

Tonight I shall rewatch me in my Iron Sheik costume with my friend in his Gumby costume performing "Regulate" on Halloween in Def Jam Rapstar in tribute. It's the least I can do.

[quote name='DestroVega']Why are people calling him a rapper everywhere though? The guy was a singer.

He sung hooks on rap songs.[/QUOTE]

Donchuknow that all black people in music are rappers except for Hootie?

[quote name='pittpizza']I'm glad this prick is dead, he fucked my sister.[/QUOTE]

So your sister being a groupie is somehow Nate's fault? :roll:

Anyway, my buddy texted me the news early this morning. Warren G was who got me into music all together. Regulate was my very first favorite song. RIP Nate.

I am kidding. Regulaters was the first "rap" song I was into. And it would be hilarious if he fucked my sister, who is a huge whore by the way.

Anyone know his last rap song he was put in? I could have sworn in "Kush" by Dr. Dre thats him saying "Exhale! Exhale! whoa" in the background.

I know he was in Nelly's crappy LA song which was shortly after his second stroke and he didn't sound as bad.

Found this 70 minute remix of random nate dogg lines in songs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWZNmdeiACw

Last edited by a moderator:
Sucks. Big time.

West coast rap, Power 106 here in L.A and there Cali-Caliente mixes where a huge part of my life in the 90's.

I remember they used to hype the shit out of a new Pac/Dre/etc track when it was about to drop, and sure enough: Nate Dogg was signing the hook. Always bomb.

RIP Nate. :cry:

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Anyone know his last rap song he was put in? I could have sworn in "Kush" by Dr. Dre thats him saying "Exhale! Exhale! whoa" in the background.[/QUOTE]

I also thought it was him in Kush signing the "Hold up wait a minute"....."We get that kush, we blow on the best smoke" in the middle of the song, but its not.

Really really hope hes in the Detox album too...on "Bitch Please III" :)

Snoops album comes out at the end of the month too, don't sound like hes in it also.

Easily the best Hook-man of the past 12 years. Quite possibly the best of all time. R.I.P.

[quote name='kburns10']Wow. This came completely outta nowhere! RIP Nate Dogg! You'll always live on through our music playlists.[/QUOTE]

He has been in bad health for the past 4-5 years. At least he isn't suffering anymore.

bread's done
Back