Raptr’s Side Quest Giveaway – Win WACKY prizes!!

Some really wacky and zany prizes but it's so easy to win, so why not? Note that some of the contests end sooner than others, so get crackin'!

BONUS: Leave a comment below and we’ll randomly pick a winner on CAG to receive a random game!

I've been here since February 2004 and have never won anything.

I'd love to win some random stuff from Raptr.

@JohnMasterLee, your links are all shortcut links? It would be better if you put the actual link to the pages in the OP. The individual topic pages don't come up because shortcut links aren't allowed on CAG.

[quote name='Blade']I'd love to win some random stuff from Raptr.

@JohnMasterLee, your links are all shortcut links? It would be better if you put the actual link to the pages in the OP. The individual topic pages don't come up because shortcut links aren't allowed on CAG.[/QUOTE]

Sorry folks, didn't realized shortcut links weren't allowed. Updated with working links. :)

This is a pretty neat website so far. Pretty cool way to keep most of the games you own cataloged with little effort.

There are so many things involving this contest I hope I covered all my tracks. I think I am following everything I need to be following, and then there were more added? Well I would follow every page on raptr if I could. But i will settle for being content that I have done everything I can do. And then there is this "side quest" extra contest added? And then there is weekly prizes even though it all ends on the 31st? Oh and if you follow more than 10 topics you double your chances? Well I sure hope someone out there knows whats going on lol.

With so many prizes Im looking forward to winning something.

bread's done
Back