Rapture Metro DLC Code Giveaway

Ownaholic

CAGiversary!
For the original Article:
http://gamerfill.com/node/138

Our buddies over at 2K Games sent us a little thank-you present for covering one of their stories: A fresh code to download the new Bioshock 2 Rapture Metro DLC pack on the Xbox 360, completely free.
Instead of being greedy and keeping it for ourselves, we've decided to turn it in to a little-mini contest of our own.
(Which, by the way, let's congratulate our very own revrock for winning our Monster Hunter Tri Contest!)
This brand new DLC features 6 new maps, 3 new achievements and trophies, as well as something called the "Rebirth" feature.
Similar to the Prestige system in Modern Warfare 2, the Rebirth system allows you to go back to Level 1 once you've hit 50, in order to obtain a special mask.
This contest will be Twitter-based, and all you have to do in order to win is the following:
1) Follow us on Twitter
2) Re-Tweet this message.
That's it! Once you follow us AND retweet that message at least once, you are entered in to our contest!
NOTE: If you aren't following us, then we cannot send you the code!
The winner will be publicly chosen and announced both here and on Twitter, but you only have until Thursday, May 13th. So get Tweeting!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Osiris11235']Thanks OP, but contests like this just make me think of Twitter as another SPAM email account.[/QUOTE]

Well, I'll admit, the only reason we're hosting this contest is indeed to get followers on Twitter to that more people will see our news feed.

But I can at least assure you that we don't spam! We only provide links to our news articles and our high-quality reviews.

Thanks for the massive reception on this guys, I'm surprised at how huge this contest has erupted. Over 50 people already followed us and it hasn't even been 12 hours!
I had expected that, maybe over the course of the duration of the contest.

Picking the winner shall be a long task indeed to get everybody's name and randomly select one, haha.

Thanks for the massive reception on this guys, I'm surprised at how huge this contest has erupted. Over 50 people already followed us and it hasn't even been 12 hours!
I had expected that, maybe over the course of the duration of the contest.

Picking the winner shall be a long task indeed to get everybody's name and randomly select one, haha.

bread's done
Back