RARE GAMES 4 Sale. MVC2, DDS1, FF7, Metal gear 3 L.E

ShaJay

CAGiversary!
Yes as you can see i have these 4 rare games to sell. My gamestop is holding my DDS1 so when someone wants it i'll go get it. These are the prices i wanted for the games. If intersted pm and i will tell you price. ALL Cd's are in mint condition.

I will have Pictures up soon

Games Are:

Marvel vs Capcom 2 (PS2)
Digital Devil Saga 1 (PS2)
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence Limited Edition (PS2)
Final Fantasy 7 - Greatest Hits (PS1)

Everything is Complete , I dont accept Paypal but money orders are just fine.

PM me the prices, and do you accpt Paypal? Also what systems ar everything for? Also do they all have case and manuals? Also are you willing to ship first to established traders?

cause i work there , and we have holding bins for our games just the ones we want, so i have that in my holding bin. Good enough for you???

[quote name='ShaJay']cause i work there , and we have holding bins for our games just the ones we want, so i have that in my holding bin. Good enough for you???[/quote]

Just curious. I've not heard of Gamestop holding owned games for people (with the exception of preorders, of course). It just struck me as a bit odd, is all. I suppose I was half wondering if you'd seen a copy on sale and you were just testing the water here to see if you could make a profit.

Thanks for the explanation!

bread's done
Back