Rare Or Not?

Gamegear

CAG Veteran
its Fantastic Dizzy for the Gamegear in Excellent Condition.i assume its rare because of the shape of the Cartridge. the other Gamegear game i know that is in a Cartridge shape like this Micro Machines. the Price i payed for it was $5.95,$3.00 S&H. the Price for one on ebay now is $47.43. is it a rare Gamegear game or not?

[quote name='Blade']Its given scarcity rating is 6 on Digital Press' Online Rarity Guide. I don't know whether or not the $12 price tag listed reflects the actual scarcity value of the game or not.[/QUOTE]

i don't think that's the Actual price either. the actual price of it i think would be $20.00 seeing that you don't see this game on Ebay Often.

it might be rare but a rare game that no one really wants. look at megaman x3, it's a rare game and it's a game that people would like to play. owning a rare game that no one really wants or cares, like action 52 for instance, doesn't really make it an incentive to go out and collect them.

there are rarity where people actually value them because it's worth something and there is a rarity where people don't value them because it's garbage. if you're stuck with a rare item that no one values, how do you sell it to someone who doesn't want it.

Well you got a good deal on it so that's a plus. As far as value, a lot of people will pay more than something is worth if it helps complete a collection so its value is high, problem is finding someone who "needs" it.

bread's done
Back