Rare PSP Title-Crimson Gem Saga $28.16 +FS DD

[quote name='AionTelos']All the gamestops around me have this instock for $15 around me. I can't see it being that rare?[/QUOTE]

Well that's for the pre owned version. The new version is pretty rare.

Game is also available on PSN for $29.99.

Game is also not worth more than $15--it's just a very basic, grind-heavy JRPG with some pretty sprites.

I bought it when it came out awhile back, but had to quit and sell it cuz I got busy but wanted to get it again. Thank OP, although I'd rather wait for a price drop, but a new, physical copy is indeed rare and I don't want to DL it.

[quote name='Otty Ott']Game ain't that great... pick it up used or wait for an Atlus PSN sale...[/QUOTE]

I think I'll only pick it up if I'm desperate for a New RPG. I don't believe in DL games; I want physical copies of everything, so I'll wait for it.

I see 4 of these used at Gamestops within 100 miles of me for $15 each. Doesn't seem all that rare and paying twice as much to have the honor of taking off the shrinkwrap doesn't feel like much of a deal to me.

[quote name='2DMention']I think I'll only pick it up if I'm desperate for a New RPG. I don't believe in DL games; I want physical copies of everything, so I'll wait for it.[/QUOTE]

I love the contrast between your comment and your avatar. Cyberpunk? lol

As for the thread, I think this was more of a rarity when it first came out as they underestimated demand so there was a good month before non-preorders could get a copy. However, I dont think thats the case anymore. I personally enjoyed it, but its not as deep as any other Atlus RPG, buts thats part of why I liked it.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase'] I personally enjoyed it, but its not as deep as any other Atlus RPG, buts thats part of why I liked it.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

It's decently rare for a good condition complete copy. Gamestop may have it, but it's usually just the UMD. Though I wish I knew about the iOS port before picking it up, it's only 9.99 at Apple. Same game on PSN is 29.99 which is kinda laughable.

[quote name='Purkeynator']I see 4 of these used at Gamestops within 100 miles of me for $15 each. Doesn't seem all that rare and paying twice as much to have the honor of taking off the shrinkwrap doesn't feel like much of a deal to me.[/QUOTE]

Were those all of those four copies within 100 miles complete and in new condition (just with the shrinkwrap off)?

[quote name='salty tbone']Were those all of those four copies within 100 miles complete and in new condition (just with the shrinkwrap off)?[/QUOTE]

That's not the point I was making. The point I was making was, let's not put this game on the "OMG I gotta buy it cuz its RAREZ" bandwagon that people get so excited about. Super Mario World runs like $300 brand new and sealed on Amazon. Is it hard to find new and sealed? Yes. Is it rare game? No. and neither is this game.

Anything that's been out of production for a while is "hard to find new and sealed" so making this statement doesn't hold any value whatsoever.

[quote name='Purkeynator']That's not the point I was making. The point I was making was, let's not put this game on the "OMG I gotta buy it cuz its RAREZ" bandwagon that people get so excited about.[/QUOTE]

Ok. I have no idea what your point is, then. Nobody in this thread is saying anything as remotely stupid as you're quoting.

My point is that if you're looking to get this game new, it's tough to find and maybe the OP helped someone. Whether the game is actually worth getting is another point.

I got 4 gamestops with in a 8 mile radius of my apartment that has this instock new. It is not rare and it is not really a good game

[quote name='Ray5555']I got 4 gamestops with in a 8 mile radius of my apartment that has this instock new. It is not rare and it is not really a good game[/QUOTE]

Cool. What price? I couldn't find it online.

[quote name='Ray5555']I got 4 gamestops with in a 8 mile radius of my apartment that has this instock new. It is not rare and it is not really a good game[/QUOTE]

That's weird. I can't even check the availability or price of new copies on their website, only pre-owned. Even then I only have one copy in less than 40 miles and I know it's disc only.

[quote name='sevenfold']That's weird. I can't even check the availability or price of new copies on their website, only pre-owned. Even then I only have one copy in less than 40 miles and I know it's disc only.[/QUOTE]

I called, But I didn't check the proce. Last time I looked at the price it was $20. That was a few months ago. But I did call today and the same stores still have it instock.

If you have an iOS device available get that version. The load times on the UMD version of this game are awful to the point where you won't want to play it.

[quote name='j0dy77']If you have an iOS device available get that version. The load times on the UMD version of this game are awful to the point where you won't want to play it.[/QUOTE]

i heard the gameplay itself for ios version was pretty awful

I beat the game when it came out. While it is decent game, the last chapter feels like they crammed everything in at the last moment and there is a huge Golden Sun style cliffhanger.

I have not heard of any plans to make a sequel, so I would just suggest to skip the game and buy Tactics Ogre or something instead.

[quote name='AwRy108']Game is also available on PSN for $29.99.
[/QUOTE]

What kind of retard would pay $29.99 to download a game?

A straight JRPG grindfest is all this game is. Good customization but the battles get real boring real quick. There are just a few variations of each enemy.

[quote name='mj1984']What kind of retard would pay $29.99 to download a game?[/QUOTE]

Apparently the smart higher ups in Sony thought there would be enough retards to support this price point. They just need to get burned hard before learning a lesson. PSN would do so much better if it offered games for 10 bucks instead of some crazy number. Mass Effect 2 is still $59.99 for just a digital copy on PSN...

bread's done
Back