Rare Titles!! Snatcher, Tetris etc.

dsreptiles

CAGiversary!
Wanted to get some early traffic to my auctions. I've got a lot of rare mint condition games going up for sale on ebay. Including some Sega CD games and more. All have cases manuals etc.

Sega CD:

Snatcher- Starting bid is $125.00 - Others are up to $200 plus each with bids.
Midnight Riders, Monkey Island, and Heart of the Alien Outs of this world parts 1&2 - All starting at or below $20.00

Again they all come with cases, manuals, and CDs are scratch free. Amazing collectible condition.

Sega:
George Foreman Boxing Sealed never used. $5.00 starting bid.

Dreamcast:
Chefs Love Shack. South Park. Sealed never used. $5.00 Starting bid.

NES:
Tetris, Black Tengen. With box, manual etc great working condition. Box etc in a C-9/10 condition. AT LEAST Starting bid $25.00

There will be more but those are just a few I dug out first. If they aren't listed when you look you can email me with offers but unless I get great offers I will be posting them all up for bid by tomorrow afternoon. Just working on pictures etc as we speak. Some are already up there

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270653192240
(Snatcher)

Last edited by a moderator:
Better bid now! Auctions ending today. Holy hell on the Snatcher game going up 75.00 more in the last 30 seconds. People have some fast fingers haha.

Not all but some. Snatcher is one of the rarest games out there. I've got other games I wasn't even able to get 5.00 for. But Sega CD was a flop of a console and the good games fetch money.

bread's done
Back