Rare/uncommon/sought after games you own?

[quote name='62t']you can get Bombastic for like $5 at amazon.[/quote]

Someone in another topic mentioned Bombastic being hard to find, but I guess it was just in their area since I've seen tons of copies, both new/sealed and used around here.

And Cambot, I am still seriously jealous over that huge bin of games you showed in that 'Tales From The Thrift' thread, if only our thrift stores around here got in as much stuff and priced it thrifty/cheapass.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']And Cambot, I am still seriously jealous over that huge bin of games you showed in that 'Tales From The Thrift' thread, if only our thrift stores around here got in as much stuff and priced it thrifty/cheapass.[/QUOTE]

Trust me, that bin was picked over and over priced. There are quite a few games I would pay $5 for, but they didn't have any. They do get a lot of stuff, though, and I was happy to find that Super Wild Card SNES copier.

But, had I not been able to find a complete copy of Flashback(though the manual looks like ass) and Cool Spot, I would've definitely told you to pick up the copy of Cool Spot I saw in that pic of the big game bin, since it's a harder to find Genny game anymore.

Mind you, I'm still having trouble finding certain Genny games, but I doubt I'll ever find most of what I had again.....

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']But, had I not been able to find a complete copy of Flashback(though the manual looks like ass) and Cool Spot, I would've definitely told you to pick up the copy of Cool Spot I saw in that pic of the big game bin, since it's a harder to find Genny game anymore.

Mind you, I'm still having trouble finding certain Genny games, but I doubt I'll ever find most of what I had again.....[/QUOTE]

Speaking of which, I went back there today and got one of those Genesis games in the case:

Photo58.jpg

[quote name='Cambot']Speaking of which, I went back there today and got one of those Genesis games in the case:

Photo58.jpg
[/quote]

Great game! That's one of my favorite Genesis games from waaaay back in the day :D

I've got the Zelda: Collector's Edition disc for Gamecube, still sealed in original case. Best part is, I got it for free, as a gift for subscribing to Nintendo Power.

[quote name='JonnyHeartthrob']I have the ultimate collector's item:

ET The Extra Terrestrial (ATARI 2600) Mint In Original Packaging[/QUOTE]

That makes two of us at least that saved a copy from going to the landfill ;)

I remember getting Arcus Odyssey for Christmas years ago. That was sitting around in a thrift store rotting for months? I'd be surprised if it sat around that long for $5 partly because it can go for a decent amount complete with nothing noteably wrong on eBay and is a good Genesis game even without considering that.

LOL I had about 5-10 copies of it, from when I salvaged(read:dumpster dived) to get about 30-50 Atari 2600 games out of a trash can by a local university. The lot I pulled out of the amazingly clean trash can included a copy of Superman and several others which I had never seen before and had many dupes of some usually easier to find games.

You know, the only place I've seen older systems lately is at thrift stores and usually, they're system only with no wires or games. But, if they are complete, they're usually priced close to Ebay pricing.

If it is an RPG or wargame from the SNES/Genesis days or newer, or a PC RPG from 1985ish or newer (Not including MMORPGs) I probably have it. Though I have fallen behind lately on buying all the PS2 RPGs. I have collected RPGs since the days of playing Ultima 4 and Bard's Tale on my old Amiga 500. The older stuff would not be considered complete I guess since while I never throw out a manual, I didn't save boxes (Unless I particularly liked them like the old EA flat "boxes" or the Stonekeep box) until they started making hard cases for games.

NES:
Battletoads
Bible Adventure
Double Dragon I, II , III
Dr. Mario
Kid Icarus
Kirby's Adventure
Super C (Complete, thinking about eBaying for the $50 it goes for)
Tetris
Tetris 2
The Legend of Zelda: Grey
Yoshi

SNES:
A Link to the Past (complete)
Bart's Nightmare (complete)
Castlevania IV (complete)
Donkey Kong Country 3
Final Fantasy III
Kirby All-Stars
Mario Is Missing!
Mega Man X
Super Ghouls n Ghosts (complete)
Super Mario RPG
Super Mario All-Stars
Turtles In Time
TMNT Tournament Fighters
Wizardry V
Yoshi's Island
Ys III

N64:
Beetle Adventure Racing
Clay Fighter: Sculptor's Cut
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Earthworm Jim 3D
Harvest Moon 64
Mario Party 1, 2 3
Mischeif Makers
Snowboard Kids
Space Station Silicon Valley
Superman 64 (complete)

Sega Genesis: (almost all complete(
Battletoads
Sonic 1-3, & Knuckles, 3D Blast
Hyperstone Heist
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
Toejam & Earl
Star Control
Sword of Vermillion

Sega CD:
Snatcher (complete)

PSX (complete):
All Armored Core games
Digimon World
Final Fantasy VII, VIII, IX, Tactics, Chronicles, Anthology, Origins
Legend of Mana
Metal Gear Solid
Parasite Eve
Tales of Destiny
Wild Arms

Just the tip of the iceberg...

I'm not sure if all of these games are rare/uncommon/sought after. I just remember some of them going OOS with a couple of minutes of the morning update...

2600:
Berzerk [Complete]
Yar's Revenge [Complete]

Jaguar:
Alien vs. Predator (Complete w/inserts)
Attack of the Mutant Penguins (Complete)

Xbox:
Battle Engine Aquila (Complete)
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Limited Edition (Complete, rare? not sure...)

DS:
Electroplankton (Complete)
Tingle's Balloon Fight (Complete)

NES:
Metroid (alternate label; never knew it existed until I saw it at Goodwill)

GBA:
Bubble Bobble Old & New
Go! Go! Beckham: Adventure on Soccer Island
River City Ransom EX (Complete)

GC:
Ikaruga (Complete)
Zelda Collector's Edition & Master Quest bonus discs (Both Complete)
NCAA Basketball 2k3 (Complete)

SNES:
Chavez II
Earthbound (2.95 at Goodwill!)
Final Fantasy III (ditto)
Kirby's Dream Land 3
Kirby Super Star (Complete)
R-Type III
Secret of Evermore
Zombies Ate My Neighbors! (Complete, 3.25 at Goodwill!)

VB:
Virtual Boy System (Complete)
A couple of non-rare VB games

Dreamcast:
Bangai-O (Complete)
Bomberman Online (Complete)
Confidential Mission (Complete)
Gunbird 2 (Complete)
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Complete, 3.25 at Goodwill!)
King of Fighter's Dream Match '99 (Complete)
Last Blade 2 (Complete)
Mars Matrix (Complete)
Marvel vs. Capcom (Complete)
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (Complete)
Mr. Driller (Complete)
Outtrigger (Complete)
Power Stone (Complete)
Resident Evil 2 (Complete)
Zero Gunner 2 (Complete)

Saturn:
Astal (Complete)
Earthworm Jim 2 (Complete)
Guardian Heroes
Saturn Bomberman (Complete)
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo (Complete)
Virtua Fighter Kids (Complete)

PC/Mac
Bungie Action Sack (Marathon 1-3, Pathways to Darkness, Abuse)
The Lost Treasures of Infocom (A vintage set ~1990, in both CD-ROM and Floppy, of every Infocom text adventure ever made. Includes reproductions of all the original inserts/manuals. Quite a hefty box...)
System Shock 2

PS1:
Aquanaut's Holiday
Bubble Bobble/Rainbow Islands (Complete)
Dragon Warrior VII (just missing the manual)
Final Fantasy Tactics (GH, Factory Sealed)
G-Darius (Complete)
Intelligent Qube
In the Hunt
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (missing manual)
Klonoa: Door to Phantomile (Complete)
The Misadventures of Tron Bonne (missing the MML demo disc)
Monster Rancher (Complete)
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Pocket Fighter (Complete)
Primal Rage
The Raiden Project
RayCrisis
Raystorm (missing manual)
Rival Schools (missing manual)
R-Types
R-Type Delta
Strider 2 (Complete)
Strikers 1945 (Complete)
Suikoden II (Complete)
Thunder Force V (Complete)
Tomba (Complete)
Treasures of the Deep (Complete)
Xevious 3D/G+

PS2:
The Adventures of Cookie & Cream (Complete)
Choro Q (Complete)
Document of Metal Gear Soild 2 (Complete, won for $2 on eBay...poor seller)
Escape from Monkey Island (Complete)
Everblue 2 (Complete)
Fatal Frame III (Complete)
Flipnic (Complete)
Gadget Racers (Complete)
Gitaroo Man (Complete, original print)
Gradius III & IV (Complete)
Graffiti Kingdom (Complete)
Ico (Complete)
Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil (Complete)
Lifeline (Complete)
Magic Pengel (Complete)
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence: Limited Edition (I was one of the lucky few whose preorder was fulfilled)
Mister Mosquito (Complete)
Ring of Red (Complete)
Skygunner (Complete)
Sub Rebellion (Complete)

The only rare game that I can think of is my Brand new copy of tank brigade for the atari 2600.

As for "Sought after games" I have FF7 for the PS1 and Megaman 2, Megaman 3, And Megaman 4 for the NES. I can't think of any more, But that is because I lost track of what I have. :)

You know, I've had chances to buy many of these games that some are listing as rare/uncommon/sought after for $4-7 each or a little more at one time or another.

Just from the last couple posts:

Magic Pengel-$6
Graffiti Kingdom-$7
Doc Of MGS 2-$9

The list goes on and on, but I decided it was best to keep my money in my pocket instead of buying the games above or many, many others I've seen listed in this thread and others.

Was I stupid for doing so? Maybe, but I didn't think so at the time, but I have enough games sitting around collecting dust as it is, since I don't trade games unless there's a SUPER deal on trade ins at the time.

Nope, you were right to keep your money. Only a fierce case of packrat-ism keeps me from getting rid of a lot of those games, Magic Pengel and Graffiti Kingdom included, since I don't ever plan on playing them.

Well, unless the Zombie Mutant Apocalypse ceases all new game production. Then I'm set for life.

[quote name='ozzymandd']Nope, you were right to keep your money. Only a fierce case of packrat-ism keeps me from getting rid of a lot of those games, Magic Pengel and Graffiti Kingdom included, since I don't ever plan on playing them.

Well, unless the Zombie Mutant Apocalypse ceases all new game production. Then I'm set for life.[/quote]

See, in my case, it's that even the harder to find games(BG DA II) wouldn't even net me half of what I paid and if I tried Ebaying them, I'd probably be one of the numerous auctions to go unsold and I'd end up paying fees for nothing.

Otherwise, I would say my entire game collection is negotiable at this point, since there are MANY I haven't even played beyond testing them to assure they work.

Speaking of which, I should really test that Vagrant Story I picked up, since I had a couple bites on it already, but I've kinda been putting it off hoping that someone local would check CL and offer me the $$$ I want for it on there($20).

Some of the rarest stuff I had in the Past

Enchanter for the PC a game from the 70s. Only a few thousand copies were actually made.

A sealed Freddy Pharkas Frontier Pharmacist cd version.

Quest for Glory Collection.

Now for what I own in the present that's hard to come by.

Valkyrie Profile Complete
Final Fantasy 7
Xenogears
Shin Megami Tensei Book 1
Chrono Trigger and Cross
Saga Frontier 1-2
Final Fantasy 1-10
Tales of Destiny
Lunar 1-2
Arc the lad collection
Thousand Arms
Legend of Mana
Kartia
Silent Hill 1-2
Wild Arms 1-2 Alter Code F
Dragon Warrior 7
Shadow of Destiny
Azure Dreams
Lost in Blue 1-2
Grandia 1-2
Incredible Crisis
All DDR games for the PSone
Shining Force 1-2
Phantasy Star 2-4
Warsong Complete
Sorcerer's Kingdom
All EA rpgs from the genesis era
Skitchin

I"ll look through my collection more later.

Oh NO WAY, Skitchin(as in the one for Genesis n I think SNES) is rare now? I had that and probably bought it for around $10 when it came out back in the day.

God, I hate that I've personally traded or sold so many now hard to get games.

I posted a thread a long time ago about getting the two GBC Zelda: Oracle games still sealed, and I finally found a set for $30.

If I can get a Ura Zelda sealed, I'll have every Zelda game sealed.

Zelda
Zelda II: Adventure of Link
Zelda: Link to the Past
Zelda: Link's Awakening
Link: The Faces of Evil
Zelda: Wand of Gamelon
Zelda's Adventure
Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
Zelda: Majora's Mask
Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages
Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest
Zelda: Link to the Past/Four Swords
Zelda: Wind Waker
Zelda: Collector's Edition
Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
Zelda: The Minish Cap
Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
Zelda: Four Swords

Also have some rare PS1 games (Perfect Weapon), but I think that's because they're horrid and every other copy was destroyed.

[quote name='Blade']I posted a thread a long time ago about getting the two GBC Zelda: Oracle games still sealed, and I finally found a set for $30.

If I can get a Ura Zelda sealed, I'll have every Zelda game sealed.

Zelda
Zelda II: Adventure of Link
Zelda: Link to the Past
Zelda: Link's Awakening
Link: The Faces of Evil
Zelda: Wand of Gamelon
Zelda's Adventure
Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
Zelda: Majora's Mask
Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages
Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest
Zelda: Link to the Past/Four Swords
Zelda: Wind Waker
Zelda: Collector's Edition
Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
Zelda: The Minish Cap
Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
Zelda: Four Swords

Also have some rare PS1 games (Perfect Weapon), but I think that's because they're horrid and every other copy was destroyed.[/QUOTE]

Very nice collection, especially sealed. I think it's a neat idea going for a specific collection like this - personally I would never try and collect every single game for a system like some people do because that would involve picking up a ton of worthless games.

It looks like you are going for US games only (counting imports I wouldn't be surprised if there were close to 40 Zelda games), here's a couple I didn't see on your list: Zelda + Zelda II (gba, classic nes series - assuming yours listed are for nes), Zelda: OoT/MQ + WW (gc combo disc), Zelda: WW + Metroid Prime (combo disc). By the way, there is a thread over at digitpress dedicated to zelda collections. Some of them are pretty impressive and include guides, imports, accessories etc.

you guys have awesome collections
I have

NES
Bible Buffet
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2
Captain Comic

Snes
Super Mario All-Stars

Genesis
General Chaos
Skitchin
Landstalker
Ultimate Qix
Captain America & The Avengers
Ms. Pac Man

PS1
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 8
I.Q.
Silent Hill

Xbox
The guy game
MvC 2
Steel Battalion
Futurama

I collect RPGs, and have factory sealed copies of the following:

All the PS1 and PS2 Final Fantasy games (all original version, not GH)
Secret of Mana
Secret of Evermore
Final Fantasy II SNES
Final Fantasy II SNES
Chrono Trigger SNES
Final Fantasy NES
Chrono Cross PSX
All the GBA FF Games

Still looking for the original releases of the Final Fantasy Legend games complete with the instructions and all inserts, I don't think I've ever come across sealed copies of these. You usually see sealed copies of the Sunsoft re-releases in the mid/late 1990s, which I am not looking for.

I've been collecting games for a while, it's a fun hobby of mine...and the added bonus is that, years from now, if I needed cash for whatever reason...I can just sell them off. But I don't plan on doing that for a LONG time

I didn't mean to list FF II SNES twice, I meant to say Final Fantasy III SNES the second time, but I'm sure people were able to guess that :)

i have a few

ps1
Arc of Lad (with a new guide) - the box is damaged though looking to replace it.
Castlevania Symphony of the Night
Lunar Silver Star Story Complete
Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete
Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (SEALED) with brand new guide still sealed
Einhander
Persona 2
Parappa the Rapper
Final Fantasy all of them
Final Fantasy Tactics gh (sealed)
Vanguard Bandits (sealed)
Vagrant Story (sealed)
Bust a Groove
Tales of Destiny 1 & 2
Rhapsody
Dance Dance Revolution
Ehgeiz
Incredible Crisis (sealed)
Resident Evil 2 (probably my favorite game of all time, and i have 5 copies of it used, everytime i see it i have to buy it for some weird reason. they are from $2 to $5 anyways)
Parasite Eve 1 & 2
Chrono Cross gh (sealed)
Silent Hill
Klonoa: Door to Phantomile
Silent Bomber
Ogre Battle

so much more i cant remember..

ps2
Metal Gear Solid 2: Subsistence + Metal Gear Saga Vol. 1 (sealed)
Resident Evil 4 gh (miscut/misprint)
Resident Evil 4 Premium (x1 sealed, x1 used)
Resident Evil Dead Aim (sealed)
SMT: Nocturne
SMT: DDS 1 deluxe (will soon be in my possession :)
Grandia Xtreme
Grandia II (sealed)
Parappa The Rapper 2 (sealed)
Atelier Iris 1 (sealed)
.hack // gu vol 1 premium
Ico (sealed) + new guide
Silent Hill II GH (sealed)
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2 disc only :(
Devil May Cry 5th Anniversary Boxset (x1 used / x1 sealed)
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2

Xbox
Jet Set Radio Future (x1 used / x1 sealed)

PSP
Monster Hunter Freedome (sealed)

GC
Tales of Symphonia (sealed non pc & pc + art book)
Resident Evil 4 GS LE Tin (sealed)
Resident Evil: CVX (sealed)
Resident Evil PC (sealed)
Legend of Zelda Four Swords Box w/ mic (sealed)
Mario tennis

Dreamcast
Marvel Vs Capcom 1 & 2
Capcom Vs. SNK
Street Fighter III: Third Strike
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Powerstone
Skies of Arcadia
Grandia II w/ guide
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (sealed)
Project Justice (sealed)

genesis:

Street Fighter II Champion Edition (sealed)

thats all i could think of. i have a few more but i traded and sold. what i wish i never let go was Ikaruga (traded it on Goozex).. i did though, get Ogre Battle from there in return.. so i was happy. and games like Persona: Revelation, Intelligent Qube, Chrono Trigger (jp ps1), and some other shit i traded and sold for alot of money..

its hard to part with them. its like real estate (im no expert though). you buy a property, take care of it, few years later, pays 10 folds. you expect to find it cheap again cause you want it back? i doubt it.

I do own a couple titles but the highlight of my collection is a

Complete, PRISITINE, Zelda: Ocarina of Time (original grey v1.0, not gold which is way more common LOL).

Both the box and the manual have that 'new' smell and are still stiff to touch. The manual has never been opened. The box has one visible scuff on it not sure where from. Otherwise the box is like new. The cartridge is excellent, not a spot on it. Everything that came in the box is included.

You will not find a better copy unless it's brand-new, still sealed. I keep mine in a plastic bag to keep it away from moisture.

:)

My rarest game is easily a mint copy of Suikoden 2 for the PSX. I picked it up at Target on a whim for $10 dollars on clearence just from hearing a friend describe the boss fight with Luca. Some might also consider my copy of Marvel vs Capcom 2 for the PS2 particularly uncommon as well....

[quote name='jumbo11']
Complete, PRISITINE, Zelda: Ocarina of Time (original grey v1.0, not gold which is way more common LOL).[/quote]

hmm speaking of.. is the Zelda Majora's Mask non-holographic cart uncommon (i have one btw)? cause i find that all of them seems to be holographic. just curious..

[quote name='phear3d']hmm speaking of.. is the Zelda Majora's Mask non-holographic cart uncommon (i have one btw)? cause i find that all of them seems to be holographic. just curious..[/quote]
yes, the holographic cart is the common one.

Sega Saturn

Dragonforce(case and instructions)
Guardian Heroes(case and instructions)

S-NES
Final Fight 3(Game, box and instructions like new. I am missing that white inner box that holds the game though)

Final Fantasy III(Bought it new from a store years ago and have everything intact)

Megaman X 3(Cartridge only, not even remotely mint condition, but the front label's art is all still clearly visible despite some damage and the game works fine. There was a large, ugly sticker on the cartridge that took me two hours to completely remove along with the residue. Some day I'll get the original box and instructions for this game)

N64
Sin and Punishment(Import, complete, everything in very good condition)

Dreamcast

Bangaio(complete, pretty much new condition)
Marvel vs Capcom 2(complete, mint condition)
Record of Lodoss War(complete, excellent condition with small used game sticker I need to remove)

PS 1

Final Fantasy Tactics(Original relase, complete, like new)
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night(Original release, complete and like new)
Klonoa(Case and instructions I THINK. Can't remember)

I think I have some other sought after, uncommon PS 1 games but I can't remember them all right now.

PS 2
Rez(complete, before the re-release)
Zone of the Enders 2(complete)
Shin Megaten Nocturne and Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2(all with case and instructions)

Again, there may be some others, can't remember. My PS 1 and PS 2 collections are fairly large, hard to remember everything I have.

On a shameful note, I had a copy of the original Chrono Trigger S-NES cartridge I traded away years ago, unaware of what it's eventual value would be

Oh, and a copy of Dracula X(S-NES) and Ninja Warriors Again both cartridge only. Wish I had the uncensored japanese version of Ninja Warriors Again, but the US version is kind of tough to find too. Great overlooked beat'em up classic

Ok well i dont have that great of a collection but here it goes;

All of these are used (cause i buy games to play them i dont collect them)

Gamecube
Tales of Symphonia

PS1
Final Fantasy Tactics (GH :bomb:) With Box and Manual
Final Fantasy VIII (GH :bomb:) With Box and Manual
Final Fantasy IX (GH:bomb:) With Box and Manual

GBA
Fire Emblem (Just Game)
Advance Wars 2 (Think I have Manual and Box not sure)

DS
Advance Wars Dual Strike (Box and Manual)

I know i have some more uncommon GBA games but i cant think of them.

If anyone could tell me why Advance Wars: DS is so rare that would be awesome

Flow.of.soul

I am not sure why advance wars DS is so rare, its not even rare its just valuable I guess. I am sure plenty of copies of this game were printed. Its been clearanced at several stores like CC and kmart. When I look on the gamestop locator for my area there are plenty of copies in stock for 17.99 each used. I am assuming the price spike for this game is temporary and will go down again, or maybe the game will get reprinted.

[quote name='SaraAB']I am not sure why advance wars DS is so rare, its not even rare its just valuable I guess. I am sure plenty of copies of this game were printed. Its been clearanced at several stores like CC and kmart. When I look on the gamestop locator for my area there are plenty of copies in stock for 17.99 each used. I am assuming the price spike for this game is temporary and will go down again, or maybe the game will get reprinted.[/quote]

just high in demand, not entirely rare since there was alot of copies. all those copies didnt sell right away. i was at the nintendo store a few weeks back and asked about it and they said it probably wont be reprinted since the second game is coming soon.

I also don't understand why sealed, original copies of Final Fantasy X are so fare. There are never more than a handful of copies on eBay at a time, and the ones that are there go for above $250.00!!! Which is insane, because this game is NOT that old, it came out in the final week of 2001, so it's like it really came out in 2002...very odd.

Have a lot hard to finds/rares. The hightlights

Suikoden 2 Complete
2x Valkyrie Profile (1 complete, 1 missing manual)
Chrono Trigger Complete
3x Lunar Silvar Star (1 Sega CD, 1 Special Editon PSone release, 1 FAN Edition)
2x Lunar Eternal Blue (1 Sega CD, 1 PSOne, Both Complete)
4x Marvel vs Capcom 2 (1 DC, 3 XBX, all complete)
Popful Mail Complete
3x Shin Megami Tensei Nocturn (All complete, 1 sealed)
7x Final Fantasy VII (4 BL, 3 GH, 5 complete, 2 missing manual)
2x Super Mario RPGs (1 complete, 1 cart Only)
2x Thousand Arms (2 Complete, 1 missing card)
2x Secret of Mana (1 complete, 1 cart Only)
Dracula X SNES Cart Only
2x Castlevania, Symphony of the Night PSOne (1 BL, 1 GH, both Complete)
Dragon Froce Complete
Burning Rangers Complete
Shining Force 3 Complete
Shining Force Sega CD Complete
Panzer Dragoon Saga Complete

Check my ign list for more. The Doubles are from pawn shops, usually got them on the cheap and having got around to selling them. My ign list doesn't list all my doubles which I have tons of.

I sold my Valkyrie Profile several months ago for $170 on eBay. I bought it brand new at a Target clearance for $10 about 6 - 7 years ago. I then in turn bought a PSP with the money then bought VP: Lenneth.

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']I sold my Valkyrie Profile several months ago for $170 on eBay. I bought it brand new at a Target clearance for $10 about 6 - 7 years ago. I then in turn bought a PSP with the money then bought VP: Lenneth.[/quote]

that was dumb

[quote name='flow.of.soul']that was dumb[/QUOTE]

How do you figure?

It's not bad at all especially if he's not a collector since he got back the PSP version of VP along with a PSP after selling the PSX version.

spend more money than purchase to get a psp (nothing good to play on it IMO) and to get a game hes already played.

whats he gona do with it play Neopets? rofl

[quote name='flow.of.soul']spend more money than purchase to get a psp (nothing good to play on it IMO) and to get a game hes already played.

whats he gona do with it play Neopets? rofl[/QUOTE]

:roll:

What are you talking about about it num-skull? I basiclly spent $10 for a PSP, 3 games, 1GB stick, etc.. (that is after shipping and ebay fees.) Even if I ever wanted to get rid of the PSP I could just sell it again and get my money back. Just to let you know their are more titles availble for the PSP besides Neopets.

Most people would agree that a PSP system holds more replay value than a single copy of VP. And lastly who said I already played VP? I just said I bought it.

bread's done
Back