rarest gamecube game?

true in all my time working at eb I think I have seen 2 copies of the spirits and spells game, also that frigging skittles game cant remember the name.... Darkend Skies?

yep,Darkened Skye

went through hell and back to get this and eventually...blockbuster

hell was the more pleasent shopping experience;-)

darkened skye was released in a double pack with outlaw golf, defender had the combo on his site for like $12 shipped

The most racist game would be Mary Kate and Asley Sweet 16 License to Drive...
Well maybe not racist, but thinking ANYONE, even young white girls, would enjoy that game, is completely WRONG...
-Goatman

[quote name='punqsux']spirits and spells i think its called. that and space raiders, and ncaa basketball 2k3[/quote]

Space Raiders is rare? I have seen it at every Gamestop I've been to since it was released.

[quote name='chickenhawk'][quote name='punqsux']spirits and spells i think its called. that and space raiders, and ncaa basketball 2k3[/quote]

Space Raiders is rare? I have seen it at every Gamestop I've been to since it was released.[/quote]that and walmart are the only stores ive ever seen the game at

[quote name='goatindaruffness']The most racist game would be Mary Kate and Asley Sweet 16 License to Drive...
Well maybe not racist, but thinking ANYONE, even young white girls, would enjoy that game, is completely WRONG...
-Goatman[/quote]
I'm sure BigNick got some enjoyment out of the game.

NCAA Basketball 2k3
Bust a Move 3000
Gauntlet Legends
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Spirits and Spells
Cubivore
Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure
Phantasy Star Online 1+2 (original)

Ikaruga is getting harder to find. Same with Resident Evil Code Veronica X, Pool Paradise, and the Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition.

Skies of Arcadia was rare,.. until they rereleaased it.

:)

Not sure if you'd consider it RARE, but the Gamecube version of "Blowout" (a budget Contra clone) seems to be harder to find than the XBOX and PS2 counterparts.

Btw, has anyone actually played "Spirits and Spells"?

On a side note, Space Raiders is really simple, but its pretty fun and looks really good for a budget title. The opening movie is VERY cool.

Rally Championship is hard to find locally ..

636321.jpg

Resident Evil 2 has been an itch to find for me. I refuse to pay 70 bucks for that game but hopefully i can find it for 30 like i did Resident Evil 3. When I do my Resident Evil cube collection will be complete...once 4 comes out^^

[quote name='dutch72']What about Buffy the Vampire Slayer I heard It was Rare..Anyone else ??[/quote]

Yeah, I heard that one was kinda rare too. I think a while back I saw some used auctions for it going for about $40.

[quote name='Tromack']Super Smash Bros. Melee. That shaq-fuer is impossible to find.[/quote]

Really? I was sure that was going to be a high-profile game. I thought it would sell millions of copies. :)

Resident Evil 2 and 3 are in low production and high demand, not sure about Code X.

One of the ESPN Basketball games
Top Angler Real Bass Fishing (goes for 35+ on eBay)
Zelda Col. Edition (Not really rare, just high in demand)
Buffy Chaos Bleeds
Bioncle The Game (?)
I've seen a few people bid high on Pokemon Box, and isn't that still avaibile for 9.99?

A few promo items, namingly the Tales of Symphonia pre-order art guide, goes for $30 sometimes on eBay.

That's all I can think of for now.

Definitely Cubivore. Atlus only made about 5,000 copies. They actually needed to get special permission from Nintendo to publish so few of them.

Like most Atlus games, it's pretty good. Very neat concept of eating other animals and evolving into different forms. Bad thing is the graphics are literally N64-quality.

I see about 5 copies of Cubivore at all the Sam's Club stores i go to here around Dayton Ohio....Ikaruga is one i rarely see, along with RE2 and 3

[quote name='ViolentLee']Definitely Cubivore. Atlus only made about 5,000 copies. They actually needed to get special permission from Nintendo to publish so few of them.

Like most Atlus games, it's pretty good. Very neat concept of eating other animals and evolving into different forms. Bad thing is the graphics are literally N64-quality.[/quote]

1. Nintendo made it, Atlus just published it in the states.
2. It was originally an N64 game, hence the graphics.

In California I remember seeomg Ikaruga a lot.. and I remember it was at Fry's for $20 and I guess from that it never seem so "rare" to me..( and probably cause I own it as well). I think most of the "rarest" GC games has already been said so no need to repeat.

[quote name='CappyCobra'][quote name='Ebraum']Thanks CC sale !!

REcube1.jpg
[/quote]

God I hate you :evil: j/k
Jealous definatly[/quote]

I definitely hate you with no j/k afterward. I just need RE 2, but I have looked everywhere.

[quote name='chrono111']Rally Championship is hard to find locally ..

636321.jpg
[/quote]

never even seen it so yea im going with that as the rarest game

[quote name='buddy the puppy']I know Super Squeezed Monkey Nuts is VERY rare. I think I have the only copy known in existence.[/quote]

:rofl:

Why did that make me laugh so hard... anyway back to Spirits & Spells, is that game really rare? Looks kind of like a game targetted at younger players though, so I probably won't pick that one up.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='buddy the puppy']I know Super Squeezed Monkey Nuts is VERY rare. I think I have the only copy known in existence.[/quote]

:rofl:

Why did that make me laugh so hard... anyway back to Spirits & Spells, is that game really rare? Looks kind of like a game targetted at younger players though, so I probably won't pick that one up.[/quote]

It's not high in production, but I've seen about 5 or 6 copies at my local Sams Club for $13.

super squeezed monkey nuts? never heard of it. u serious that they have that such game? what is it about and who developed/published it?

[quote name='trunks982']super squeezed monkey nuts? never heard of it. u serious that they have that such game? what is it about and who developed/published it?[/quote]

I think someone needs to pass some smelling salts or something to trunks982. :shock:

bread's done
Back