Rarest Nintendo DS game/cartridge?!?!

amos_82

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Is it Phonex Wright, Electroplankton, Trauma Center, or Nintendo DS download Station cartridges? I just got ahold of VOLUME 2. Check this JEWEL out!!

[quote name='amos_82']Is it Phonex Wright, Electroplankton, Trauma Center, or Nintendo DS download Station cartridges? I just got ahold of VOLUME 2. Check this JEWEL out!![/QUOTE]

Nintondo, FTW!

[quote name='amos_82']Is it Phonex Wright, Electroplankton, Trauma Center, [/quote]

Those are in no way rare. PW used to be until it got reprinted. TC was also reprinted.

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']how do you guys get them, just ask the worker guys to pull it out for you?

you guys prolly work there[/quote]

yea there should be no way of actually getting it unless you grabbed it from someplace

i got a sort of a rare game

Demo game of Feel the magic .. never seen another

says demo on front and on the back list a number and it says nintendo owns it : )

Your eBay listing is pretty offensive. What a horrible way to answer a buyer's question! How hard is it to take a picture? With your 98% feedback and some recent negatives, I too would like to see pictures.

Also, if you are expecting $200 for something that is going for about $20, forget it.

I know someone who got fired for taking a couple of the demo carts. My guess is he works at a gamestore and does not want it getting back to him, hence why no picture.

Q: Hi amos_82, I'm sure you'll get some interest in this one. If possible, could you send some pictures to ________? If you're interested in a BuyItNow for this item, please let me know. Take care, -hiyh
Jul-17-06
A: No buy it now, and I don't think I will need any pictures for this item. I am expecting at least 500 unique hits and a bid of close to $200 for this JEW!! Thanks for offering though.

well at least he says thanks at the end...

Q: Hi amos_82, I'm sure you'll get some interest in this one. If possible, could you send some pictures to [email protected]? If you're interested in a BuyItNow for this item, please let me know. Take care, -hiyh
Jul-17-06
A: No buy it now, and I don't think I will need any pictures for this item. I am expecting at least 500 unique hits and a bid of close to $200 for this JEW!! Thanks for offering though.
Is it just me, or does it seem like he's calling the ASQ'er a Jew?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']well at least he says thanks at the end...[/quote]
........................what a pleasant fellow, i'd most DEFINITELY buy from him *sarcasm*

[quote name='Yusuke-Urameshi-']Is it just me, or does it seem like he's calling the ASQ'er a Jew?[/QUOTE]

You know, I get that distinct impression too...

[quote name='4tygames']Your eBay listing is pretty offensive. What a horrible way to answer a buyer's question! How hard is it to take a picture? With your 98% feedback and some recent negatives, I too would like to see pictures.

Also, if you are expecting $200 for something that is going for about $20, forget it.[/QUOTE]

Actually, his response was to me, a fellow CAG.. I am hiyh on ebay. :)...

I completely forgot that sellers can add questions to the listing. I never would have put an email address there... blah. I sent a note to ebay to remove at least the email address, but we'll see.

I enjoy the way he said the game is a JEW!!!!!! I had no idea DS carts had a religious affiliation :)

-frap

[quote name='frap']Actually, his response was to me, a fellow CAG.. I am hiyh on ebay. :)...

I completely forgot that sellers can add questions to the listing. I never would have put an email address there... blah. I sent a note to ebay to remove at least the email address, but we'll see.

I enjoy the way he said the game is a JEW!!!!!! I had no idea DS carts had a religious affiliation :)

-frap[/QUOTE]

Oops, I'll take it out of the quote too then. Sorry.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Oops, I'll take it out of the quote too then. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

You sir, are a gentleman.

-frap

It isn't worth $200, it isn't even worth $10. You need 2 DS's to make it work, and the demos are crappy and don't even stay on your ds, once you turn it off, it is gone.

[quote name='soccerstud652']It isn't worth $200, it isn't even worth $10. You need 2 DS's to make it work, and the demos are crappy and don't even stay on your ds, once you turn it off, it is gone.[/quote]
Actually it's probably worth about $100-$125 perhaps a little more since there aren't many out there yet. I've sold two of the Volume one carts for $100 and $110 to private collectors:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=104753566385
($102.89 including shipping)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&item=170003718132
($111.40 including shipping)

[quote name='briansraregames']Actually it's probably worth about $100-$125 perhaps a little more since there aren't many out there yet. I've sold two of the Volume one carts for $100 and $110 to private collectors:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=104753566385
($102.89 including shipping)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&item=170003718132
($111.40 including shipping)[/quote]

Why are you screwing people with shipping charges? I mean it seems a little unfair to the potential buyer to put a $75 shipping charge on the items. Why don't you just put a reserve or make the minimum bid higher?

[quote name='phreak5k']Why are you screwing people with shipping charges? I mean it seems a little unfair to the potential buyer to put a $75 shipping charge on the items. Why don't you just put a reserve or make the minimum bid higher?[/QUOTE]

Its a way to screw Ebay out of fees because they don't charge a fee on shipping charges. :roll: I really hope people keep abusing it like this so that EBay starts charging fees on shipping and fucks over the rest of us honest sellers.

Wow! Those are really high shipping prices for such a small item.

You better watch out briansraregames, eBay is cracking down on sellers with over the top shipping prices.

[quote name='4tygames']Wow! Those are really high shipping prices for such a small item.

You better watch out briansraregames, eBay is cracking down on sellers with over the top shipping prices.[/quote]
Check my other listings, always $5 or less.

http://stores.ebay.com/briansraregames

These were private listings, we agreed on the total price beforehand, but since ebay store fees (8%) are higher than regular ebay fees (3.25%), the shipping was adjusted to compensate. I only do this for private listings, which are few and far between. In retrospect, I could have done these off ebay completely, so don't give me that fee circumvention crap. At least they got something.

[quote name='soccerstud652']I'm guessing the only way to get one is to steal it correct?

Since they are NOT for resale, how is it legal to sell them on ebay?[/quote]

I was given mine by some friendly game store staff in my area in exchange for a pizza.

As far as the legality, i'm not sure. That's why I did them privately by contacting losing bidders on previous listings and negotiating with them.

I forgive.

I am just sick of seeing great games on eBay for such a low price that say check item description to see shipping prices. Once you look at the item description you see some outrageous figure.

Just add NEW PGR 3, NEW P.D.Zero, and Oblivion guide with starting bid of $0.99!!
PGR3 and Perfect Dark Zero are ONE DAY ONLY listing.

[quote name='frap']I enjoy the way he said the game is a JEW!!!!!! I had no idea DS carts had a religious affiliation :)

-frap[/QUOTE]

Some DS carts are affiliated and some are agnostic.
For example, this little guy had a Bar-Mitzvah at his local EB Games :)
dsdemostationbarmitzvahvj8.jpg

[quote name='eldad9']The rarest is probably the Zelda twilight princess preview from.. E3 2005, I think.[/quote]

I think you are correct sir. I'll have fun selling it when Twilight Princess comes out :D.

The download station carts are legal to own. Our Nintendo Rep came by and said that we could take it when we get the new volume in. My boss got the first one, I'm waiting on Volume 3 to come in so that I can get Volume 2.

bread's done
Back