Rarity of Bouncer and Disaster Report

CharAznable

CAGiversary!
are these games really rare?

my CC had one each of Bouncer and Disaster Report, but they wouldn't sell them to me.

i saw a couple of disaster report at my CC but didn't wanna buy it even for $5 b/c it looked stupid. I don't know bout the bouncer tho. It's incredible how some CC's have old games like that whereas mine usually pulls games after around a year and a half.

I havn't seen a new copy of The Bouncer for 2 years... No CC or TRU I've been to has had a copy of it Not even the mom and pop shops, I still have my copy from when it first came out but if I needed to get it again I would never find it in NY.

Disaster report on the other hand, I think TRU has dozens of those.

it's the same thing with my target here. If a game is more than a year old it is pulled for something newer. This pisses me off b/c the target clearances im missing out on

Well I spent thirty minutes this morning carefully going through games and only saw one copy of The Bouncer, looked old as dirt, plastic was foggy, take that as you will

Wouldn't sell them to you? That ain't right. You should've talked to a manager or something...if it's on the floor it's pretty much policy they have to sell it to you, unless it's a broken street date or so.

Neither game is "rare," but I think both are out of print and have been for a while. If you check eBay, you should be able to find either easily for under $20 sealed.

DR is not rare at all it never sold well. it was a import from japan and the game is worth 30 bucks I would say one of the best game ever made. I love the game it did what few developers will do take a chance. they did fail here in the us but it is better to fail then wonder what if. great game not rare you can get it from eb for like 12 bucks and off ebay for 10.

Bouncer isn't rare. It just exists in smaller numbers because the PS2 installed base was so much smaller then and the game wasn't worthy of further production runs. It turned out to be a nice demo but a lousy game.

Disaster Report was an attempt to do something different but failed in execution. Thus it too never rated any repeated production.

In a technical sense you can call them rare but in the world of game valuations isn't enough to merely be harder to find. It must also be desirable to play.

Bouncer=No one wants
Disaster Report=No one even knows about (though I personally picked it up at CC since I had been interested in it ever since I heard about it, but was scared away by poo reviews)

bread's done
Back