Ratatouille and Cars (Blu) together on Amazon.com = save $10

MPCanes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Cancelled my pre-order and re-ordered, and it knocked another 10 bucks off the total, making it by far the cheapest price around with super saver shipping and no tax if you were planning on buying both (My total was 33 and change since I get 10% off all high def purchases as well).

Man i was just coming to post this deal. got mine. heres links to both below

Cars - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000V1Y43W/102-5665205-6200136

Ratatouille
- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000VBJEFK/102-5665205-6200136
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000V1Y43W/102-5665205-6200136
-------------------------------
Item(s) Subtotal: $47.90
Shipping & Handling: $3.97
Super Saver Discount: $-3.97
Promotion Applied: $-10.00
-----
Total Before Tax: $37.90
Estimated Tax: $0.00
-----
Grand Total:
$37.90

I had them preordered and they already shipped with prime. Called amazon and they would not let me get the $10, and said the only thing I could do is to refuse my current order and place a new one. Lame, but I placed a new order. Ill just have to wait one more day to watch them.

On a side note Cars got a glowing review at highdefdigest.

Eh, read this after getting back from BB picking them both up. I *could* return...but I used a reward zone cert, and I just don't wanna deal with the hassle.

I need to learn that Amazon almost always matches the sales, and just learn to wait.

damn...brought Cars and Ratatoulie earlier at target but will buy 2 more and return with my reciept to save the extra $15...i wish they offered another movie to go with Pixar i would love to get that for less then $20

[quote name='Chris in Cali']This works with Rataoullie, Meet the Robinson's, Pixar Shorts, and Cars. You can get all four for $75.81 shipped. NICE![/quote]

i cant seem to get Meet the Robinsons to work...

edit: also cant seem to get the Pixar Shorts to work either, wtf

damn, choices choices

I want to get them all now, just dont know if i can afford it

[quote name='Jedi1979']i cant seem to get Meet the Robinsons to work...[/quote]

I can't get it to work ether, I add MTR, and Pixar to the cart and it comes to 45.90 no discount

[quote name='b3b0p']Never seen any of these.

Which is better Rat or Robinson's?[/QUOTE]
Ratatouille, hands down.

Meet the Robinson's was also really good for a non-Pixar CG Disney film. so really, you can't go wrong with either, but Ratatouille was just that much better far and beyond.

if you did the HD movie promo last year at Amazon, that stacks as well. Cars and Rat are adding up to $33.11 for me !!!

Placed an order for Cars and Rat for 33.11 - but now when I try to order Pixar Shorts and MTR, it's charging me for shipping. Is anyone else's Prime experiencing problems?

[quote name='Link127']Placed an order for Cars and Rat for 33.11 - but now when I try to order Pixar Shorts and MTR, it's charging me for shipping. Is anyone else's Prime experiencing problems?[/quote]

Mine is charging me 8.95 when I try it, but I can't get the discount to apply to the Pixar and MTR ether so

[quote name='DomLando']Is Cars good?[/QUOTE]

It fell it's good, but not great. Though, that might have something to do wtih the fact that I really don't like Owen Wilson, or Larry the Cable Guy. It's a must own for the PQ, it looks like true 3D.

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']I need Amazon Prime D:

And how's everyone getting the 10% off? Some HD deal I missed apparantly?[/QUOTE]

Early adopters of the HD formats last year would receive 10% off all future orders through the end of 2007. This was done if you purchased 3 HD movies in one order before a certain date (I think 9/31/06).

Cars looks terrific, so does the Rat.

Honestly though.. Aviator looks the best out of the new releases today.. damn 3 hours.

However, almost every store did a buy cars/rat get 10 bucks back.. hate to bring it it to ya lol :)

Got the pixar collection too, didnt watch it yet though.

oh btw, did anyone get the CC chef/apron set? My cc didnt get any in, so I said screw it and went to BB and got the cool character set for 5 bucks. Its pretty cool.

THe deal for 10 bucks off of MTR and Pixars I thought was a BB promo only, the other stores were ONLY doing Rat/Cars for 10 bucks less..

[quote name='MrDubbs']Mine is charging me 8.95 when I try it, but I can't get the discount to apply to the Pixar and MTR ether so[/quote]

Yeah it's charging me 8.95 for 2-day shipping too. What's weird is I was able to get an order placed for Cars and Rat -- my Prime got me 2 day shipping free. When I tried ordering MTR and Shorts, it is charging me the 8.95! It's acting like I don't have Prime. The final checkout page gives me messages of how I can "Save 8.95 on shipping by signing up for Prime" - what the heck I already have it!

There isn't even an option for Free Super Saver shipping. Even when I try to do Cars/Rat again, I am being charged 8.95...

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Cars looks terrific, so does the Rat.

Honestly though.. Aviator looks the best out of the new releases today.. damn 3 hours.

However, almost every store did a buy cars/rat get 10 bucks back.. hate to bring it it to ya lol :)

Got the pixar collection too, didnt watch it yet though.

oh btw, did anyone get the CC chef/apron set? My cc didnt get any in, so I said screw it and went to BB and got the cool character set for 5 bucks. Its pretty cool.

THe deal for 10 bucks off of MTR and Pixars I thought was a BB promo only, the other stores were ONLY doing Rat/Cars for 10 bucks less..[/quote]

sure everybody had the $10 off in store but on amazon it totals to $37.xx for both and in store it is still $50 plus tax...

[quote name='Jedi1979']sure everybody had the $10 off in store but on amazon it totals to $37.xx for both and in store it is still $50 plus tax...[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Not only are you getting $10 a much lower price, but Amazon doesn't charge tax (at least not for me).

Thanks for the heads up. Worked great for Ratatouille and Pixar Shorts. I was waiting for the DeepDiscount sale to order these, but this was way better.

After the 10% discount from last year and stupid WA state sales tax, total was $35.91. A great deal for these two discs.

-- Garrett

Glad I stumbled on this thread. Totally forgot my 10% would work in conjunction. $16.xx per movie is a great deal. Just not sure whether to pick up Cars or Shorts, with Ratatouille.

Sure every retailer is offering $10 off for buying both Cars and Rat but they're selling them at $29.99 a pop, tax not included. Buying from Amazon comes out to about $18 each with no TAX and FREE SHIPPING! You can't beat that

If you preordered the two together, send an email about the $10 promotion and you will get your $10 refunded. (mention Amazon preoder price guarantee) This happened to me and I was refunded easily.

I ended up ordering Rataouille and Cars. Could not pass up the deal. Came to $33 and change after the $10 off and the 10%.

[quote name='rodeojones903']I had them preordered and they already shipped with prime. Called amazon and they would not let me get the $10, and said the only thing I could do is to refuse my current order and place a new one. Lame, but I placed a new order. Ill just have to wait one more day to watch them.

On a side note Cars got a glowing review at highdefdigest.[/quote]

i saw that and it made me want it even more

bread's done
Back