Ratatoullie and Pixar Short films BD Fry's sale YMMV?

imascrub

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I got word from my friend today that he picked up Ratatoullie and Pixar Short Films on Bluray at Fry's today. Though they were tagged at $26.99, he said Ratatoullie rang up as $24.99, and Pixar Shorts rang up as $16.99

might be YMMV, not sure if these are advertised at those prices either

I picked up Cars and Ratatoullie at my local frys, and I didn't notice until I got out that I was only charged $14.99 for Ratatoullie. Cars however was $26.99, but works out with the $10.00 off I got for Ratatoullie. I think Frys is price matching BestBuy's deal about saving $10.00 when you buy the select blu ray disney movies. Anyways if the pixar short films collection is $16.99 I have to go back to get that.

my friend actually picked up all 3: Cars, Ratatoullie, and Pixar shorts. He told me they came out to be 26.99 like you said for Cars, and the prices for the other two I mentioned above. Maybe it was cuz he bought at least two of them?

So what is on the Pixar Shorts DVD that isnt available on the individual releases of the other movies..? I know everything from Toy Story (or at the very least A Bug's Life) through Cars has at least 1 animated short on it.
Are there other shorts and extra stuff or what?

[quote name='grendel19']Probably matching Amazon's deal, buy 2 out of the 3 (Cars, Ratatouille, Shorts) and get another $10 off.[/QUOTE]

It is indeed the same deal.

The Amazon Deal is even better now that the prices are 30% off PLUS the $10 if you buy 2.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']It is indeed the same deal.

The Amazon Deal is even better now that the prices are 30% off PLUS the $10 if you buy 2.[/quote]

Don't scare me like that, I thought they dropped the price even more and I was about to get the difference back that I already paid

[quote name='MrDubbs']Don't scare me like that, I thought they dropped the price even more and I was about to get the difference back that I already paid[/QUOTE]

Amazon:
23.95 + 23.95 - 10 = 37.90 (free ship, no tax)

The deal posted is about $4 more (though, if you already got this at Fry's you're set. If you tried this at Best Buy, Target, or Circuit City--- you may want to grab these at Amazon instead).

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Amazon:
23.95 + 23.95 - 10 = 37.90 (free ship, no tax)

The deal posted is about $4 more (though, if you already got this at Fry's you're set. If you tried this at Best Buy, Target, or Circuit City--- you may want to grab these at Amazon instead).[/quote]

yeah, I got these from Amazon on the 7th for that price, delivered the 9th (God I love Prime)

I just thought you ment they dropped the price lower then before, and I could get money back from Amazon's price matching policy

I pricematched at Best Buy and saved $16 altogether! Tomorrow is the last day for Pixar deal. I forgot to get back my Frys AD after pricematched, so I don't want to back though to get it back.

[quote name='MrDubbs']yeah, I got these from Amazon on the 7th for that price, delivered the 9th (God I love Prime)

I just thought you ment they dropped the price lower then before, and I could get money back from Amazon's price matching policy[/QUOTE]

Gotcha. ;-) Amazon's price matching themselves is insanely fun. :whistle2:D

I actually had the Pixar Shorts Bluray in my Gold Box few days ago for another $1 or so off. Too bad it wasn't for Cars or Ratatouille, or I would have canceled and reordered for another buck off.

bread's done
Back