Ratchet and Clank: All 4 one $26.59 Amazon

Dont care, have played and beat all RNC games, demo was cool, and for 1/2 off, with just coming out a few weeks ago, not bad, thnx OP.

I was severely disappointed in this one. For the $26 you could do worse, but this is definitely not a typical ratchet game. Way too much sacrificed for the sake of co-op.

[quote name='maynardsnow']I was severely disappointed in this one. For the $26 you could do worse, but this is definitely not a typical ratchet game. Way too much sacrificed for the sake of co-op.[/QUOTE]
Is it worth it when it hits like $20 if you don't want to do co-op?

I got it with the holiday PS3 bundle, and I wouldn't recommend paying over $15 for it. I know you aren't likely to find it that cheap, but its a pretty shitty game and its made mostly by new hires, not the old R&C team.

A Crack in Time is inifnitely better, and there are tons of better multiplayer games.

[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']Is it worth it when it hits like $20 if you don't want to do co-op?[/QUOTE]

The whole game is built around the concept of co-op. So if you don't play co-op online, you'll be forced to play co-op offline with a npc partner.

There's a demo on psn if you're curious.

[quote name='sneezebu']I got it with the holiday PS3 bundle, and I wouldn't recommend paying over $15 for it. I know you aren't likely to find it that cheap, but its a pretty shitty game and its made mostly by new hires, not the old R&C team.
[/QUOTE]

it will be that cheap eventually when it becomes a greatest hit considering it came bundled with all those holiday bundles.

Wow, it must not be doing too well sales-wise. I played the beta and thought it was pretty fun when people figured out what to do. I'd pick it up, but I have yet to finish A Crack In Time.

[quote name='FactionG']It saddens me they Insomniac's games didn't do so good this year...[/QUOTE]
Me too. I thought Resistance 3 was good, but I don't think it sold very well.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Me too. I thought Resistance 3 was good, but I don't think it sold very well.[/QUOTE]

Yeah R3 had a great SP campaign that you could play offline and online co-op. My favorite of the series. They brought back the weapon wheel which made it lots of fun. I never really played the MP but I heard it was only average. I will wait on R&C A41 to go under $20 before picking it up. Good thing I didn't get it from Newegg for $48 at release(gave was never delivered and I got a refund).

[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']Is it worth it when it hits like $20 if you don't want to do co-op?[/QUOTE]

Co-op is all this game has to offer.

The game starts off really slow but does get going. And if you play with people who actually know what they're doing, it makes it a lot more fun.

Playing solo is rather pedestrian.

Any idea when this deal is over? Little Big Planet 2 SE is also on sale for $35.

I had ordered R+C:A4O and LBP2:SE on Black Friday from some 3rd party merchants when everyone was selling them from the PS3 bundles for ~$30 each. I think one shipment is lost (It's been 3 weeks, but I have to wait 5 more days to request a refund). If it is indeed lost I'd like to grab them at this price, but I don't want to order these and then have that other order show up. :/

My 3 year old loves playing this game, which is the only reason why I considered it. However, I bought enough games this holiday season for him to enjoy, so I'm going to pick this up some time next year (probaby next Black Friday).

When I heard the concept behind the new one, I could easily tell it was going to be a stinker. Co-op is fun if you're sitting in the room with the person, but otherwise you're going to want SOME single player.

I remember playing a lot of Ratchet Deadlocked even though the game was far inferior to the first 3 games thanks to co-op. Is this game similar in quality?

The game isnt bad, its still a ratchet game.. kinda like sex, even when its bad, its still kinda good. With all the ps3 bundles copies sold though, Id imagine you will be able to get it a lot cheaper soon.

bread's done
Back