Ratchet and Clank all for one Beta PSN

hmm i still havnet signed into the PSN since they put that new user agreement you have to sign. It basically says that you cant sue them for anything in the future no matter how much more they fuck up, or participate in any current class action law suits for their massive PSN fail several months back. Screw that. By the way to those who can get it, go to the site and get your own code. Mine was different than the one posted here

But i guess since i cant sign into the PSN I cant try this, ah well. Curious about the move support. I seem to recall it was one of the games touting it as well.

@rpg who and what is that sig animation from? yowza!

[quote name='Kenshindono']hmm i still havnet signed into the PSN since they put that new user agreement you have to sign. It basically says that you cant sue them for anything in the future no matter how much more they fuck up, or participate in any current class action law suits for their massive PSN fail several months back. Screw that. By the way to those who can get it, go to the site and get your own code. Mine was different than the one posted here

But i guess since i cant sign into the PSN I cant try this, ah well. Curious about the move support. I seem to recall it was one of the games touting it as well.
[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I know this is off-topic, but here is how you opt-out of that waiver under the new PSN agreement (they slid this in on page 17 of the Terms of Service, classy - and a pain, which is what they're hoping for.)

RIGHT TO OPT OUT OF BINDING ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER WITHIN 30 DAYS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THE BINDING ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER IN THIS SECTION 15, YOU MUST NOTIFY SNEI IN WRITING WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE DATE THAT YOU ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT.

YOUR WRITTEN NOTIFICATION MUST BE MAILED TO:

6080 CENTER DRIVE
10TH FLOOR
LOS ANGELES, CA 90045
ATTN: LEGAL DEPARTMENT/ARBITRATION

AND MUST INCLUDE: (1) YOUR NAME, (2) YOUR ADDRESS, (3) YOUR PSN ACCOUNT NUMBER, IF YOU HAVE ONE, AND (4) A CLEAR STATEMENT THAT YOU DO NOT WISH TO RESOLVE DISPUTES WITH ANY SONY ENTITY THROUGH ARBITRATION.

[quote name='Kenshindono']hmm i still havnet signed into the PSN since they put that new user agreement you have to sign. It basically says that you cant sue them for anything in the future no matter how much more they fuck up, or participate in any current class action law suits for their massive PSN fail several months back. Screw that. By the way to those who can get it, go to the site and get your own code. Mine was different than the one posted here

@rpg who and what is that sig animation from? yowza![/QUOTE]

I just wanted to throw in a sidebar here... I think you might be the talkiest person on CAG. EVER. EVER-EVER.

The codes are unique, so be sure to get your own. You don't even have to watch a vid, just click the link on the page.

Did you get in on the last class action against them? Do you ever really honestly think you will be suing them? Not to mention class actions only help the lawyers.

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']Did you get in on the last class action against them? Do you ever really honestly think you will be suing them? Not to mention class actions only help the lawyers.[/QUOTE]

This.

Besides, if you did indeed get in on any class action lawsuits against them, you were kind of in the wrong... the PSN outage didn't hurt anybody except those of us that were extra whiny and figured Sony owed us for not providing a free service for a short time. Those same people probably complained about all the free stuff they gave us in good nature.

That said, here's a beta: P9M4-64NE-M76T

I've already had mine for a week, or so, through Insomniac's Twitter.

You're going to take away free online gamin on your console because you think you might want to sue them or hate the principle of the agreement? That's idiotic. Think they or I will shed on tear with you not on? Here's the fact, you would never sue them or any consumer company. You shouldn't become a part of these class action suits either who are usually run by idiots looking for a quick win because companies don't like bad pR. Know what you'll get out of that? Nothing.

Get a grip with reality an accept it and move on. You do with everything else except for wiping your ass. Or stay and be Rush Limbaugh. Thanks for the bandwidth moron.

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']Did you get in on the last class action against them? Do you ever really honestly think you will be suing them? Not to mention class actions only help the lawyers.[/QUOTE]

The $500 in two checks I received in the last couple months from long forgotten class action lawsuits I was a part of say otherwise (lawsuits against AAA & Bar-Bri.)

bread's done
Back