Ratchet and Clank collection $29.99 at Gamestop

[quote name='breakingcustoms']glad i imported...i paid a little more, but i've had the game 2 weeks now[/QUOTE]

I ordered from Zavvi on July 3rd. They say it takes like 5 days to ship to US.....still no game.

Amazon just raised the retail price on this game from 29.99 to 39.99
Not sure if it went up everywhere or not. Good thing I preordered.

Any gamer not willing to support and pay $30 for these 3 awesome games should just go ahead and sell all their gaming machines and consider themselves no longer worthy of turning on a console and take up knitting as a past time they may enjoy.

[quote name='ps2emotions']Any gamer not willing to support and pay $30 for these 3 awesome games should just go ahead and sell all their gaming machines and consider themselves no longer worthy of turning on a console and take up knitting as a past time they may enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Anyone who is going to be an elitist about paying more for a game should not be using this site.

I'll bite at $20.

[quote name='merchie89']I ordered from Zavvi on July 3rd. They say it takes like 5 days to ship to US.....still no game.[/QUOTE]

I would wait until it's been at least 10 business days from the time you receive the 'despatched' email. I've ordered from them a good handful of times, and I've never received an order in 5 days.

[quote name='ps2emotions']Any gamer not willing to support and pay $30 for these 3 awesome games should just go ahead and sell all their gaming machines and consider themselves no longer worthy of turning on a console and take up knitting as a past time they may enjoy.[/QUOTE]

I own all 3 on PS2 still, so i'm waiting for 20 dollars.. which seems fair for a HD only upgrade and trophy support. but if no ones ever played the orginal 3 then hands down 30 dollars is worth it. Some of the best PS2 games I ever played and so fun.

if we preorder online for in store pick up can we use credit to pay for the game along with are credit card? cause if so i got 5bucks in credit. some one let me know thanks

bread's done
Back