Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault $13.98 on clearance at Target, YMMV?

[quote name='thegame85']A fellow Bay Area CAG! Ugh my wife was just at the store a couple hours ago returning something and could have gotten it for me :/![/QUOTE]

They still have about 6 copies left, after I picked one up today.

Thanks OP!

Found in South Bay Area Target (95008) in the new releases section with a 19.99 price. Asked for a price check and it came up 13.98! Thanks, OP! The PS3 demo was fun... here's hoping the Vita version has the same quality.

I found a copy at a local Target, among the overstocked games.

IMO because of Target's limited display space, they didn't have any room for this game is quickly clearencing it out...

[quote name='admiralvic']It's a bad game that most people never heard of... not seeing where the confusion is coming from.[/QUOTE]

It is a bad game because it is a bad game? Or a bad game because people expected it more traditional R&C game?

Just saw one copy of it at Target for that price and left it alone. Its only $6 off a $20 game. Not really a big deal. Im sure it can be found for $10 or less in the coming months

I'm going to Target tomorrow. Hopefully, I can find a copy. For the record, this is not a bad game at all. In fact, it's a lot of fun, but it really is meant to be a co-op experience. My son, who's 4, loves playing the demo over and over. He can't beat the demo on his own, but he loves playing co-op with me. The demo itself is very good given the fact that you can level up all the available weapons.

Saw 6 of these at Lake Grove, NY and walked away. By the time I get around to play this game it'll be free on PS+ or under 10.

bread's done
Back