Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time + Dualshock 3 (PS3) $39.99 deal is back!

Hmmm should I get this? New PS3 owner and in 5 days bought 11 games and a move haha! I need a second controller though. Do you guys think it will be any cheaper on BF?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Hmmm should I get this? New PS3 owner and in 5 days bought 11 games and a move haha! I need a second controller though. Do you guys think it will be any cheaper on BF?[/QUOTE]

No, you wont find a better combo deal if you are needing a controller. A crack in time is an awesome game too and $40 is a typical price you would pay for a controller alone so if you need one, i would be all over this.

[quote name='mkaliaz']No, you wont find a better combo deal if you are needing a controller. A crack in time is an awesome game too and $40 is a typical price you would pay for a controller alone so if you need one, i would be all over this.[/QUOTE]

I actually saw this combo for 34.99 (could have been 36.99) once earlier this year. It's an awesome deal, though.

bread's done
Back