Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction $39.99 @ Newegg.com w/ free shipping

optimusprime8062

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Seems to be the best deal right now...

http://www.amazon.com/Ratchet-Clank..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1238536578&sr=8-1

EDIT: Or, you can get it for $39.99 at Newegg.com w/ free shipping. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879261070

Credit goes to gobz for that

EDIT2: Or get at Blockbuster Video for only $32.99! Thanks shoe478

Also, if you want to support an awesome online game retailer, get it at Gameroomdeals.com for $37.99! (He has a lot of other great deals as well, take a look)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='optimusprime8062']Seems to be the best deal right now...
iy.gif

http://www.amazon.com/Ratchet-Clank..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1238536578&sr=8-1[/quote]
This is no doubt the best price I have seen anywhere in a long time, I hope someone competes and drops the price.

This game came out almost 2 years ago. I'm surprised it still isn't a 'platinum hit' or whatever they call them, especially with a sequel on the way.

[quote name='mythus']i could swear, i saw this game in radioshack for 20$[/quote]

It's on clearance there. Unfortunately, no Radioshack stores near me carry video games anymore, and I don't think anybody's willing to pick up a copy and ship it to me. $40 is as good as it gets for me.

This game will be $19.99 on Black Friday 2009 on amazon.com (I am basing this on what they did for Resistance and Motorstorm during BF 2008).

[quote name='rapsodist']It's on clearance there. Unfortunately, no Radioshack stores near me carry video games anymore, and I don't think anybody's willing to pick up a copy and ship it to me. $40 is as good as it gets for me.[/quote]

yah mine had a copy or two, to bad i already beat the game on a rent.

this game is pure fun. if you are in the slightest bit interested in this game, give it a shot, the price is good (for brand new), and its unbelievably great !!

[quote name='Lord Darkstorn']This game came out almost 2 years ago. I'm surprised it still isn't a 'platinum hit' or whatever they call them, especially with a sequel on the way.[/quote]

Incredible how fast time flies. I remember buying it on launch day and having a blast. 2 years ago...my goodness.

[quote name='Xiemos']Incredible how fast time flies. I remember buying it on launch day and having a blast. 2 years ago...my goodness.[/quote]

Hasn't quite flown that fast. R&C wasn't a launch title--it came out a year after launch.

[quote name='mythus']i could swear, i saw this game in radioshack for 20$[/quote]
i picked this up at my local radio shack for $11.87 +tax on saturday

I'm a big fan of the game, still have it in my collection even. Personally, I think $40 on a game this old is pushing it, but I'd still say it's worth a buy. I think I played through it 3 times because of all the unlocks.

[quote name='rapsodist']Hasn't quite flown that fast. R&C wasn't a launch title--it came out a year after launch.[/quote]

Ah, I meant the release of R&C, not the PS3 launch. Drowned in a bit of nostalgia while I was typing :D

I got this game for my 5 year old son (he was 4 at the time) after he and I played the demo. I have had this for over a year and he still plays it daily. It really is a great game for all ages. Great games just seem to hold their value. ( Call of Duty 4 anyone)

[quote name='optimusprime8062']Yeah, wow...looks like Ill be picking it up from there...jeez glad I made this thread.[/quote]

Before you do that, call your local Radioshack and give them this model #, 260-0964. They can tell you if there are any in your district, if there are any, they should be anywhere from $9.97-$14.97.

[quote name='shoe478']Before you do that, call your local Radioshack and give them this model #, 260-0964. They can tell you if there are any in your district, if there are any, they should be anywhere from $9.97-$14.97.[/quote]

Yeah I did that like a month ago. They were all out. Actually, only one store had video games (out of like 4 or so) and they only had 2 games left - Grand Turismo 5 Prologue and something else. In retrospect I probably should have bought Gran Turismo...

Oh well, thanks anyways!

Might as well throw this in here as well. Shopko has price-dropped R&C Future to $29.99. I can confirm at four separate locations, so it's either a North Utah thing or nationwide.

bread's done
Back