Ratchet and Clank Future W/ Guide

[quote name='MrDubbs']Darn, they're combined.

I already have the game, but would buy the book if the price was right[/QUOTE]

Check your local Best Buy for the book...

I shouldn't take a best offer.... The game alone is selling for $40 and I throw in a guide also. It should get bought near the end of the auction when more people see it.

$8.00 shipping??? I like how you offer free CAG shipping and then take it away. :( Then make it $6.00 for CAG?

READ, I said free shipping insurance for CAGs, which I charge 1 dollar for.

Then I said $2.00 off shipping which is a better deal.

Please don't assault my auction until you actually read it.

Ya, because $6 shipping is SO HIGH

The guide weighs a pound and a half. First class mail w/ confirmation will cost at least $6.

Advertising on here is pointless.... everyone is looking to get an insane deal on stuff, and hate seeing it sell for a normal price.

I've been shipping a ton of stuff that weighs over a pound via first class. My local post office doesn't say anything about it at all.

It's a good deal OP, even at $45. Do you have anyone watching the auction?

I had an DMC Anniversary set sealed up just after Christmas for $44.99 BIN. The bidding sales were going for just over $50 at the time and I figured throwing in a slightly cheaper BIN would get a faster sale. I had 6 watchers and somebody paid the BIN with 6 minutes left. Go figure.

As far as shipping is concerned, that's also a great deal. It'll cost between $6 and $8 for priority shipping. Parcel post is usually just a few cents cheaper. First class mail is out of the picture as someone noted that it will be over 13 ounces.

I'm sure someone will pick it up!

[quote name='Dave4086']I've been shipping a ton of stuff that weighs over a pound via first class. My local post office doesn't say anything about it at all.[/quote]

I don't know how you can get away with this. PayPal will not allow you to print a first class shipping label over 13 ounces and the PO system won't even show first class shipping if it's over that weight. Do you mean that you're shipping parcel post?

Thanks, It has 2 watchers, someone offered 32 dollars and I obviously declined. We will see what happens.

I think my local postmaster is a bit "off" because he has been letting me mail all these guide books and stuff that weigh over a lb via first class. Weird.

Anyway, thanks

Wish I had your postmaster :D.

I have seen a similar situation backfire once. A friend of mine was told that magazines would be okay to ship via media mail, which he did. Then it turns out that the receiving PO opened the package to check the contents and ended up charging the recipient the difference for Parcel Post.

Isolated situation, but certainly something to be aware of.

I just checked ebay for the game. I had no idea that it was selling for $40 and less. When did the price drop on this game (ebay-wise that is)? Last I checked (about 3 weeks ago) it was still selling for between $50 and $60. I picked it up off a fellow CAG for $40 shipped, beat it, then passed it off for another $40 shipped.

bread's done
Back