Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus for 16.99 (free shipping to the US)

I got this game for like $10 from Walmart about two weeks after it released (dont know why it was priced so low). This has absolutely nothing to do with the topic, but I felt like bragging

Realistic ultraviolence was a nice distraction last gen but I'd like to take a trip back to a time where you're not playing as a drug lord or space marine. :eek: just a silly animal that walks on 2 legs and goes on amazing adventures..

I have a feeling the OP is selling all the copies he bought off NewEgg on EBay now, and doing us a favor and sharing the auction info with us now...not that there's anything wrong with that. Sorry if i'm wrong

I have a feeling the OP is selling all the copies he bought off NewEgg on EBay now, and doing us a favor and sharing the auction info with us now...not that there's anything wrong with that. Sorry if i'm wrong
Well, I wish that was true (I wouldn't mind making a big profit ;) ). I was just devastated when I missed the last bargain by ~20 mins. Especially, after I was hunting for this game for two months.... So, I thought I'd let everyone else know. Nice theory though

This should come with a Quest For Booty code, right? There's no mention of it in the listing and the seller hasn't responded to my question.

This should come with a Quest For Booty code, right? There's no mention of it in the listing and the seller hasn't responded to my question.
Yeah, it should since its brand new. Otherwise you can tell ebay about it and they should issue you a full refund. (Its part of ebays policies)

Doubt it, considering it would barely be a profitable endeavor. Let alone actually worth one's time to setup the auctions, ship, etc.

I don't have a problem with people doing that, as I've done a few flips in my time (sometimes on ebay, sometimes trade). But selling a $10 game, for $16 with free shipping, is not exactly a good flip. Suppose someone bought 100 copies for $1000 (if that extreme quantity was even possible). Maybe they could net $200 profit out of that. But think of the time involved for all those auctions. Sounds like a waste of time more than anything...

bread's done
Back