Ratchet and Clank Nexus PS3 for $15 at Walmart (YMMV) w/picture.

zzamaro

CAGiversary!
Normal price $30 and the online site says $30, but it was 15$ in-store. Game was behind the glass.

I saw this for that price and got it. I checked the BF thread and didn't see there so I'm making a thread.

Updated with receipt picture.[attachment=1082:2013-11-22-202324.jpg]

[attachment=1103:2013-11-23-102328.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
OP, u sure it wasn't a misprint. Did it ring out at $15 with nothing done on your end. If so, I might bite and take a trip to WM tomorrow.

Updated now. I had no problems buying it, sticker on glass said 15 and it rang up at that price.

aww the recipt doesnt say the name of the game on it so it wont do. oh well ill just price match kmarts bf preview price of 19.99$ on sunday then
Sigh, guess that means using my Groupons on Ratchet was super mega double fail then. At least I got it I suppose and only spent $1 more since there wasn't anything else I would have used them on. Hopefully I can grab SMB 3D World at least and not have to go there at all on BF.

\"zzamaro\" said:
Updated now. I had no problems buying it, sticker on glass said 15 and it rang up at that price.

Any chance you have a picture of the price sticker on the glass?

Any chance you have a picture of the price sticker on the glass?
Went again to WM because I wasn't expecting yesterday's prices so I checked something I might have missed out. Anyway, I got the picture today so the deal is still there. Check OP.

Ha, you got me. I don't have those phones with high-tech cameras like the rest of the people.
Also, thank you for posting the WM image. I got my Best Buy to price match it no problem. Now with R&C at BBY and the PS3 at K-Mart I am DONE with Black Friday :D

All I want now is some little Blu-ray movies and some PS+, but the movies are so minor and I have a friend getting the PS+ for me so I am sleeping in this Friday.....Nah who am I kidding I am still going to be on amazon 24/7 until Tuesday.

Also, thank you for posting the WM image. I got my Best Buy to price match it no problem. Now with R&C at BBY and the PS3 at K-Mart I am DONE with Black Friday :D

All I want now is some little Blu-ray movies and some PS+, but the movies are so minor and I have a friend getting the PS+ for me so I am sleeping in this Friday.....Nah who am I kidding I am still going to be on amazon 24/7 until Tuesday.
You're welcome. Glad it helped :)

Hopefully, Amazon will price match many of the great prices retailers will have, and also have many of their own so we don't have to get out :D

awww i got rejected for the price match, i knew that was gonna happen :(
Yeah, PM-ing in-store deals is YMMV because some employees look at the online price and that's what they care. Even if you tell them it's an in-store price, they will they you they can't confirm it. It wouldn't make sense in an event like this anyway because it's not like the game has been out for a long time so they can't tell you it may be an old deal. The game released 10 days ago.

It sucks, but since there's not much to be done, I prefer to avoid being rejected for a PM.

Yeah, PM-ing in-store deals is YMMV because some employees look at the online price and that's what they care. Even if you tell them it's an in-store price, they will they you they can't confirm it. It wouldn't make sense in an event like this anyway because it's not like the game has been out for a long time so they can't tell you it may be an old deal. The game released 10 days ago.

It sucks, but since there's not much to be done, I prefer to avoid being rejected for a PM.
i priced matched medal of honor warfighter months ago when it was 19.99$ at target and it wasnt listed online so i tried it here again. i always have that ”meh i have nothing to lose” attitude when it comes to these types of price matches :)

Wow I knew it was a bit short but to beat it in ONE day? I could never play a videogame past 2 hours straight.
I someone wish I was like that X_X; sometimes I play a game for up to 8 hours straight or more. If I'm in a boosting session for achievements, longest I ran was 32 hours (Gears of War Seriously 1.0...) straight. But generally...after work or something, I play for 4-5 hours if not longer.

i priced matched medal of honor warfighter months ago when it was 19.99$ at target and it wasnt listed online so i tried it here again. i always have that ”meh i have nothing to lose” attitude when it comes to these types of price matches :)
Hah, yeah. I used to, but the employeers are not that 'nice' in my BB. It really depends on the employee, and I also guess they were trained recently to be tough at this.

bread's done
Back