Ratchet and Clank, or Viewtiful Joe

Squirms

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I am going to be purchasing either of these games today. Which one is better? I haven't played either one, but R&C 2 was enjoyable to play. Any help would be appreciaed.

[quote name='Squirms']I am going to be purchasing either of these games today. Which one is better? I haven't played either one, but R&C 2 was enjoyable to play. Any help would be appreciaed.[/quote]

If you've already played R&C2 the first one is just going to seem like more of the same, only not quite as good, so I say get VJ. It will be a totally new experience.

I am currently playing both and so far I have enjoyed R&C a little more (but not much). But like the others said, I'd go with VJ since you have already played R&C2.

Even though I love the Joe, RATCHET AND CLANK is, for me, the greatest game ever made. I like the weapons improvements in 2, but I think the story holds up much better in 1.

So my vote is for R&C. Wait and grab the special edition of Joe when it comes out for the PS2. I think it'll be kinda cool to play as Dante from DEVIL MAY CRY.

They are very different. Its like asking between Madden and Final Fantasy Tactics. I personally would go for Viewtiful, but if you don't like a game that challenges you don't get it.

Kind of late to answer now...but just take a guess for which one I would go for. I hope you bought it, if not well...there's the PS2 version coming...and you better not dissapoint us again.

bread's done
Back