Ratchet and Clank Size Matters FT for 300 SE DVD

darthstrife

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
I've got a nice complete copy of Ratchet and Clank Size Matters for the PSP.

I'm mostly looking for other PSP games or some Marketplace points on 360, but I will check lists.

I would really like the 300 2 disc special edition with the helmet.

CML for FFX w/ Guide and KH1 w/ Guide.

If you don't see anything, PM me a price so we can work something out, I want to take those off your hands :)

That cloud strife w/ fenrir is also tempting, but I have to hold myself back :eek:

[quote name='Inf^Shini']CML for FFX w/ Guide and KH1 w/ Guide.

If you don't see anything, PM me a price so we can work something out, I want to take those off your hands :)

That cloud strife w/ fenrir is also tempting, but I have to hold myself back :eek:[/quote]

didn't see anything...shoot me an offer if you want

[quote name='Supreme']CML for the FF7 guide.[/quote]

didn't see anything...i'm looking into getting a psp so cash or psp related items are of most interest to me.

[quote name='guynextshore']Hmm I'm interested in your KH 1 + that FFVII guide - (how's the condition of both?)
anyhow please CML for those & BUMP!!![/quote]

slightly interested in the 1GB stick for the psp. kh is in excellent condition as is its guide. the versus ff7 guide shows some wear and is missing the poster, but overall is in very good condition.

[quote name='darthstrife']didn't see anything...i'm looking into getting a psp so cash or psp related items are of most interest to me.

slightly interested in the 1GB stick for the psp. kh is in excellent condition as is its guide. the versus ff7 guide shows some wear and is missing the poster, but overall is in very good condition.[/quote]

Ahh I see. thanks for the reply.
Pm'd you more regarding a deal ;)
BUMP!

[quote name='RockmanPET']im interested in the cloud statue and cloud with fenrir statue, check my list and let me now if we can work anything out[/quote]

somewhat interested in Metal Gear Ac!d 2. pm me if you are interested in working in some cash into the deal.

[quote name='Shimrra']CML me for PS2 Slim Console and Kindom Hearts.[/quote]

didn't really see anything that interested me. thanks though.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Yo darth, did you get my PM?

Hope we can work a deal out.[/quote]

^ likewise!
hopefully we can work something out?!
Bump.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Ty for the replies, Guy can have KH1 ;)

Bump![/quote]

haha.
THanks bro.. you're too kind ;).

Anyhow bump for a finalized deal - I'll pm you later with the DC# ;).

[quote name='guynextshore']haha.
THanks bro.. you're too kind ;).

Anyhow bump for a finalized deal - I'll pm you later with the DC# ;).[/quote]

thanks a lot

[quote name='Segasonic01']Please CML for Tactics & Cloud w/ Fenrir[/quote]

unfortunately, i didn't see anything. if you had oblivion 360 or field commander psp that would be great.

Just to let you know, your old TL is still linked to your CML icon. You'll probably want to update the link to this TL now :D

Bump!

bread's done
Back