Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters -Greatest hit Soon

[quote name='DarkKnightCecil']But why does Amazon still list it as $36? Shouldn't it be $20?[/quote]

That's what I am wondering about too!

[quote name='taz98spin']That's what I am wondering about too![/quote]

They have been doing the same thing with Killzone Liberation. WOW. I still don't own that game yet. Wtf am I waiting on?

And I'm gonna pass on Ratchet since it's coming to PS2. And that should mean that it has the FPS controls.

[quote name='FurryCurry']They have been doing the same thing with Killzone Liberation.[/quote]
I'm wondering what's going on with that freaking title too. Count KZ:Liberation as another one I want but don't want to fork out more than $20.

Speedy has this listed for $20 in Sunday's Best Buy ad. No clue if it's a universal drop, but at least one store will have it at the sweet spot for purchase.

Edit: Actually, a scan I just saw shows it as being GH label, so it's probably universal.

[quote name='Ryukahn']Speedy has this listed for $20 in Sunday's Best Buy ad. No clue if it's a universal drop, but at least one store will have it at the sweet spot for purchase.

Edit: Actually, a scan I just saw shows it as being GH label, so it's probably universal.[/quote]

Nice! Good thing I waited :)

bread's done
Back