Ratchet and Clank Size Matters PSP 14.99!

FurryCurry

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Ratchet-..._7?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1210013876&sr=8-7

515qlVOcjQL._SS400_.jpg

It's like they are watching my every shopping move. I was just driving around town yesterday trying to find a used game to go along with this one for Gamestop's but 2 get 1 free sale but alas, I ended up going home empty handed. I also chose Killzone Liberation and Megaman ZX Advent over Ratchet to use for the Circuit City buy two 19.99 games for 29.98 sale.

So out of the blue Amazon saves the day and drops this by five bucks. Great Scott I love Amazon.com.:applause:

It looks like a universal drop to $15.

Edit: Actually, it looks like just Best Buy and Amazon. Guess BB had it on sale this week?

[quote name='Ryukahn']It looks like a universal drop to $15.

Edit: Actually, it looks like just Best Buy and Amazon. Guess BB had it on sale this week?[/quote]

Best Buy didn't list it on their weekly ad though, nice find!

So actually BB is a better deal when combined with the 10% coupon floating around.

[quote name='rpepper']For those that don't have it and love platformers. GET. THIS. NOW. Great deal OP![/quote] Even those of you who don't love platformers, the game really is fantastic!

This deal is still active and I just jumped in for one copy plus Daxter as well to round out the free shipping.

I actually got hot shots golf open tee for 14.99 at best buy this weekend, as well. It went well with the silver daxter psp bundle that they had discounted to 169.99. Do not know why they discounted it, but it is a new one. (i posted the psp deal at unversal price drops, as i did not know where to put it.)

[quote name='rpepper']For those that don't have it and love platformers. GET. THIS. NOW. Great deal OP![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Tengaport']Even those of you who don't love platformers, the game really is fantastic![/QUOTE]

I love platformers, but hated the Playstation 2 games in the series-and they weren't platformers, at least not the two I played.

Is this a platformer, or basically a shooter like the earlier games?

[quote name='Wolfpup']I love platformers, but hated the Playstation 2 games in the series-and they weren't platformers, at least not the two I played.

Is this a platformer, or basically a shooter like the earlier games?[/quote]

This isn't like Deadlocked, but it follows in the vein of the others. While they do incorporate shooting as a game mechanic, I'm still inclined to put these in the platformer category due to the various puzzle/collecting/jumping mechanics.

EDIT: I don't want this to sound as if I'm saying "I'm right." I've seen it run the gamut from Shooter to Action to Platformer on various sites. I just personally throw it in the same bucket as Jak & Daxter, Sly Cooper, Super Mario 64, etc.

Yeah, most people do I guess, but from what I played of the PS2 games the primary mechanic was shooting. I mean to me it would be like calling Contra a platformer...although I suppose TECHNICALLY you could, but... :D You should see how messed up Wikipedia is on the subject. Makes me very afraid to trust them for anything.

Darn, well I have a feeling I wouldn't like this then. I hate the latter Jak games too, although I loved the first one (switching to a boring post-apocalyptic setting, making Jak "cool", and adding shooting elements is NOT what I want from a platformer :) )

I'm still tempted by it though, and really tempted by Future just since it looks so pretty...

bread's done
Back