Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time - $39.99 at Best Buy

[quote name='icarusmight']If it's at B&M stores also I will pick this up as I have some reward certs I can use to bring this lower. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

You know you can order online for pick up in store and still be able to use your certs online.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']You know you can order online for pick up in store and still be able to use your certs online.[/QUOTE]

If for some reason the price isn't in effect at their B&M stores, I have never had a problem with Best Buy price matching their own on-line deals, even when they were doing those deal of the day things for a week or two.

Thanks for posting. I was in Best Buy yesterday and they hadn't marked the price down yet, so I'm not sure if they are behind, if it hadn't take affect or if it isn't in stores. That is definitely a tempting price, since I haven't beated Tools of Destruction yet, or Size Matters, maybe I should wait... but still very tempting :D

[quote name='1NintendoFan']Thanks for posting. I was in Best Buy yesterday and they hadn't marked the price down yet, so I'm not sure if they are behind, if it hadn't take affect or if it isn't in stores. That is definitely a tempting price, since I haven't beated Tools of Destruction yet, or Size Matters, maybe I should wait... but still very tempting :D[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. I think it just dropped today. I have a price alert on it for $40 and I just got an email about this at 6 AM this morning.

Thanks OP. Great deal. I wish the game were a little bit harder though...there was so much potential with those "time rift" puzzles with crank :p

bread's done
Back