Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time (PS3) $45 AC at Amazon

Wish I could take advantage of Amazon deals like this but they charge us tax to ship to NY...any idea how I might offset the tax with available coupons or codes?

Damn, that's hard to pass up, but there are so many games in the next couple weeks and I've bought so many others recently too. Oh well, maybe it'll be even lower on black Friday.

Bah, no matter what the coupon code "ratchet3" cannot be applied to my order. It must be a conflict with my ECA code. And now the game is in my Gold Box! I can get it for a total of $30.49...which isn't too bad...but it could be $25.49 if the coupon code worked.

I think I may pass and hold on to my credit for Black Friday.

[quote name='TC']This game is really fun. If you liked R&C before then you'll enjoy it.[/QUOTE]

Would you say it's worth $30.49? ;) I know, most likely a lame question to ask...

It's just that I have a large backlog, and really want to limit what I spend now. For instance, I have TOD, but haven't really played it much yet.

GAH! Should have bought Borderlands instead of this for my third game at BestBuy....Ah well, can't have everything I guess, hopefully Borderlands will be on sale shortly.

[quote name='Duke']GAH! Should have bought Borderlands instead of this for my third game at BestBuy....Ah well, can't have everything I guess, hopefully Borderlands will be on sale shortly.[/QUOTE]

Borderlands has been on sale for $49.99 for the past few days.

Exactly, same with Demon's Souls. Fortunately, I was able to get a $12 credit to my Amazon account of the price differences for both Borderlands and Demon's Souls when I bought them for the Buy $80 Get $40 promo.

Still have the $12 and used the $40, with ECA, and $5 coupon, to get AC2 for $5.39...and it comes with another $10 promo credit.

I'm still trying to decide if I should get this game or wait it out until Black Friday...

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Borderlands has been on sale for $49.99 for the past few days.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but I've already purchased/will purchase 5 games in the next week. Pure, Batman, LBP GOTY, Ratchet, and MW2. I have no room for another yet.

bread's done
Back