Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One MP Beta Giveaway !!

DarthHannigan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I want to change up the "1st person that PM's me gets this" or just plain code dropping that gets LURKED anyways to a giveaway that is fair to the working gamer. So here it is... I get home from work around 9:00 p.m. EST, and I am going to give a code away for Ratchet & Clank All 4 One Beta. Just comment and I will roll the old trusty D & D dice to see who gets it. Die selected will depend on how many comments I get by then. Good Luck and see you then.

[quote name='DarthHannigan']I want to change up the "1st person that PM's me gets this" or just plain code dropping that gets LURKED anyways to a giveaway that is fair to the working gamer. So here it is... I get home from work around 9:00 p.m. EST, and I am going to give a code away for Ratchet & Clank All 4 One Beta. Just comment and I will roll the old trusty D & D dice to see who gets it. Die selected will depend on how many comments I get by then. Good Luck and see you then.[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much for doing this. I hope I can win this for my daughter who's the biggest R&C fan ever.

1D20 => 14

Sorry for the late roll, I had some last minute errands that I didn't know I had until I got out. Anyways the winner is post # 14 mhsy2a. Thanks for playing! In the words of the once great, but not now Governator " I'll be back..."

[quote name='BattleChicken']I just wanted to post that this is a very nice thing to do - I'm not actually interested in the code.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the feedback, I have thought of a few different ways to drop codes and ensure another CAG gets it. I HATE LURKERS, how hard is it to register with a site?

bread's done
Back